SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:29 pm

HEA wrote:IMO it is also a matter of generation. I was not raised to go clubbing and hook up. I went clubbing, yes. But mostly to have fun with friends and potentially meet someone for a long term relationship because it was the only place where young people of my age gathered together. I met my share of players and 'you are the one'. I fell for one or two myself. I learned.... with time. I learned because I burned myself.

The question is: does jordan want to learn and grow? What would make him want that? A woman he knows piratically nothing, has a hidden on and off relationship (not living together for me feels that way).

I saw no puppy love in jordan's eyes during the show. none. Here is a scap from episode 6 that is showing IMO how much he was interested in jojo.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 316
my scap from recorded TV

So for me, saying that he found the love of his life with jojo and is a new man with all his past rumors..... sorry, but no. I am not buying it.

But again, lets have this conversation this winter. lets say december and see what happens in the next coming 6 months.

This is my opinion only. TY
What I've noticed about Jordan in group date settings, is he often hangs back. I think he is confident that Jo really likes him and of their connection and doesn't want to rub it in the guys' faces. They are his friends. He also had to realize the awkwardness of the group dates and I believe, let her take the lead during them. Both, imo are respectful, mature actions. I do still see him enjoying his alone time with her, in fact, very much. laugh out loud  I also don't see him holding back to ask her for alone time in front of the guys, when it is "his turn". JMOAA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know that this is even an issue for JoJo. Maybe he is demonstrating to her how much he cares for her, or how much he loves her and she has no concerns.

IMO I have little patience for someone who keeps bringing up the past when it comes to relationships. Discuss it, get over it, or move on if you can't get over it. (this IMO would have ended another 'ettes relationship much sooner if they took that approach)

I would think they have had many conversations about their past. It's what happens now that will make the relationship secure. I'm one of those who believe a cheater cheats because they are not happy in their current relationship. Not saying it's the right thing to do, just saying that IMO if the right person comes along, where they are so in love and would do anything for them, they would never dream of cheating again.

Exactly this.

Also, if you go and read RS emails in depth, there's nothing there that references cheating within a relationship. The first emailer never even met Jordan. She never had sex with him. All they did was talk via text and heck, she even said he seemed "like an extremely nice guy" but could tell he enjoys the ladies. The second emailer is a friend of someone who supposedly dated Jordan on and off for two years. The most damaging thing she said? Jordan didn't seem interested in meeting her friends and family when he finally did. The third emailer is again a friend of someone who supposedly hooked up with Jordan a few times and she claims Jordan never told her friend he was going on the show. The last emailer claims he would take her out on dates in Nashville, but she never felt like she was the only one he was seeing. None of those emails really have specific details, names, dates and times like Grant's do.

None of these girls or friends of these girls mentioned being in a serious relationship with Jordan. Unfortunately, I know a lot of guys in their twenties who enjoy playing the field. I'm not a fan of it, but it's quite common, and not just with men. Women can be like this too, but that doesn't mean someone can't change, be faithful or be a good partner in a relationship once they find someone they really want to be with.

I do tend to believe Brittany as she had no issues putting her name out there (I bet she loves those 30k more followers). That was now over two years ago. They dated for a while, so I have no idea what their relationship was like when he supposedly cheated. in regards to this show, if JoJo chose Jordan, it's their relationship. She seems happy and ultimately, why would she pick someone that she didn't fully want? If Jordan is the one she fully wanted, the good for her for picking him. They will either make it work or won't. Nothing wrong with that. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know that this is even an issue for JoJo. Maybe he is demonstrating to her how much he cares for her, or how much he loves her and she has no concerns.

IMO I have little patience for someone who keeps bringing up the past when it comes to relationships. Discuss it, get over it, or move on if you can't get over it. (this IMO would have ended another 'ettes relationship much sooner if they took that approach)

I would think they have had many conversations about their past. It's what happens now that will make the relationship secure. I'm one of those who believe a cheater cheats because they are not happy in their current relationship. Not saying it's the right thing to do, just saying that IMO if the right person comes along, where they are so in love and would do anything for them, they would never dream of cheating again.

Exactly this.

Also, if you go and read RS emails in depth, there's nothing there that references cheating within a relationship. The first emailer never even met Jordan. She never had sex with him. All they did was talk via text and heck, she even said he seemed "like an extremely nice guy" but could tell he enjoys the ladies. The second emailer is a friend of someone who supposedly dated Jordan on and off for two years. The most damaging thing she said? Jordan didn't seem interested in meeting her friends and family when he finally did. The third emailer is again a friend of someone who supposedly hooked up with Jordan a few times and she claims Jordan never told her friend he was going on the show. The last emailer claims he would take her out on dates in Nashville, but she never felt like she was the only one he was seeing. None of those emails really have specific details, names, dates and times like Grant's do.

None of these girls or friends of these girls mentioned being in a serious relationship with Jordan. Unfortunately, I know a lot of guys in their twenties who enjoy playing the field. I'm not a fan of it, but it's quite common, and not just with men. Women can be like this too, but that doesn't mean someone can't change, be faithful or be a good partner in a relationship once they find someone they really want to be with.

I do tend to believe Brittany as she had no issues putting her name out there (I bet she loves those 30k more followers). That was now over two years ago. They dated for a while, so I have no idea what their relationship was like when he supposedly cheated. in regards to this show, if JoJo chose Jordan, it's their relationship. She seems happy and ultimately, why would she pick someone that she didn't fully want? If Jordan is the one she fully wanted, the good for her for picking him. They will either make it work or won't. Nothing wrong with that. IMO.

Ash...thanks for summarising the emails Good Post
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Great post's Ga and Ash. Hopefully with this it will put to
rest the cheater debatical. :yes:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Great post's Ga and Ash. Hopefully with this it will put to
rest the cheater debatical. :yes:

I'm not sure that it will put an end to it. I think the media will hang on to every detail of their relationship, and if there are no signs of cheating, they'll make one up. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:51 pm

I know your right!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Great posts, GA and Ash! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:52 pm

I agree with you GA and Ash! Every word!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't think there is any doubt these two are dying to sleep together, and JoJo has been pretty clear how important she thinks sparks like that are. But personally I think she puts far too much importance on the sparks and not enough on other signals of compatibility, like emotional connection and trust. She'll have to learn that for herself.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:49 pm

^ I think she's emotionally connected to him. And considering she picked him, she's has to trust him on some level...or at least learn 2.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Rememeber how I said JoJo and Jordan remind me of Beauty and the Beast (in terms of their looks and kind of storyline)? Well, in her US Weekly "25 things to know about me", she said Beauty and the Beast was her favorite movie as a child laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure