SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like positivity in my life, too. I think most people do. :Nod:
Unfortunately, that is not real life. 
We have dictators. We have genocide, homocide, suicide. We have racism. 
IMO none of those things are right or fair. I don't support them. To a certain extent, I fear them. Those are realities in our world, though. 
I am not equating this stupid show to real life. It's an escape. However, even escapes can touch chords in people. Everyone interprets things differently. Who knows how a cast person can bleed over into someone else's life?
All true. BUT since there is racism, suicide, all the negative in the world...I'm not going to let little "issues" with people I don't know affect me. Like you said, there's more to life. Bigger and more important things and ideas to worry about. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Do we have a direct quote from him on why he applied to be on the 'ette? Did he even apply or was he recruited? I don't think Jordan was ever looking for a lead role. Far from that IMO. He has achieved his goal. IMO Getting the girl may have been a bonus, or a stepping stone to get to his goal.

We shall find out in the coming months.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we have a direct quote from him on why he applied to be on the 'ette? Did he even apply or was he recruited? I don't think Jordan was ever looking for a lead role. Far from that IMO. He has achieved his goal. IMO Getting the girl may have been a bonus, or a stepping stone to get to his goal.

I think it was a mix of both. According to US weekly, he's acquaintances with someone who works on the show. But in the Garbage interview/Raya explanation, his name was released before he officially accepted. So yeah, sounds like both.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we have a direct quote from him on why he applied to be on the 'ette? Did he even apply or was he recruited? I don't think Jordan was ever looking for a lead role. Far from that IMO. He has achieved his goal. IMO Getting the girl may have been a bonus, or a stepping stone to get to his goal.

I think that if he was solely looking to be on the bachelorette for fame or career reasons only, being the lead would only increase those chances, IMO. I bet he was recruited, semi-famous people like him are MF's wet dream and his being announced before filming began kind of backs this up. I don't personally see how him gracefully bowing out after HTDs and then becoming the lead where he would get to do double the publicity before his season and after his season would not help for a publicity seeking career more than just being F1 where to focus is not solely on him, but more so on the girl he "won". Now maybe as filming went on and he got blindsided (by his perspective) by the cheating talk and other things, maybe he decided that he didn't trust TPTB so didn't want to be the lead and that being with JoJo and being F1 was the best he compromise, but on paper alone, I don't think being F1 only is ever better publicity then getting to be the lead. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The problem with him being the next lead is he will have another job that is going to interfere with this.

^^^^^Truth^^^^^^
His new job could have been lined up or in negotiations . He has a manager who could handle matters while on the show, but being the next lead would interfere with the upcoming football season as Kasha said, and he wasn't willing to jeopardize that if there was any chance to work at SEC. That's what I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:43 pm

US weekly said that he started audioning for broadcasting positions around the time he got back from filming/before the show started airing. Seems likely that his new gig happened pretty fast.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:43 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The problem with him being the next lead is he will have another job that is going to interfere with this.

^^^^^Truth^^^^^^
His new job could have been lined up or in negotiations . He has a manager who could handle matters while on the show, but being the next lead would interfere with the upcoming football season as Kasha said, and he wasn't willing to jeopardize that if there was any chance to work at SEC. That's what I think.

If he shows up on the SEC network like Tebow, I will totally bow down to the amazing detecting abilities of all you ladies. I can actually totally see this happening and will happily be wrong in my previous assessment of lead versus F1. :yes:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Also, since I'm giving a rundown of that article: He apparently wanted to be on the show to be the lead/for his career, but then it switched or whatever. If he wanted both..how does that apply to the above? 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:If he shows up on the SEC network like Tebow, I will totally bow down to the amazing detecting abilities of all you ladies. I can actually totally see this happening and will happily be wrong in my previous assessment of lead versus F1. :yes:

Stuck, there was a tweet about giving him a rose and welcoming him to the SEC network, recently.  It's here in the thread somewhere.  So he has some form of job with them, but they haven't specifically said what yet.

I don't see him taking Tebow's seat or joining that crew on Game day or anything, probably more side line reporter stuff, but who knows... regardless he's got a new job.  JMO

ETA:
Clay Travis @ClayTravis
So @SECNetwork just gave @JRodgers11 a rose too. Congrats on the new gig.
Jun 30, 2016, 6:05 PM
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Also, since I'm giving a rundown of that article: He apparently wanted to be on the show to be the lead/for his career, but then it switched or whatever. If he wanted both..how does that apply to the above? 

IMO.

RS is the one who first echoed those words about being the next Bach before it was printed in the article. Who says that was true? F1 could have been his desired springboard because the fame he might have desired was needed sooner than later. SEC negotiations could have been on the table prior to the show and one never knows if his manager says, winning the show could be great for your career. Most say here that this show produces bubble love. It's designed that way, but the real love starts after the show. More specifically , after the public reveal of the couple and RL begins. So, with the tricks of editing and the bubble everyone is in, Jordy could feel he's in love. Look how many of the guys already feel the same thing, and so early . At this point they all want to win and walk away with the girl.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:15 pm

RichLP wrote:Can't stand either one of them... they deserve each other...

I too couldn't agree with this more.  I didn't care much about Jojo because I think she's always acting (since Ben's season) and in her season  was giving them both a chance but I just never took to liking them. They are both OTT and IMO, both in this for the wrong reasons so they deserve what they get out of it which will be a failed relationship in due time.  I just don't see authenticity in both. They have no depth whatsoever and their conversations are too shallow. Ever since Ben's season, the only thing you get from Jojo was about her past relationship and the conversations she's having with the guys are asking them about past relationships and not about who they are and what they are about. She comes off very ditzy and that's why guys like Jordan can run circles around her. He's got her on his little finger.

So yeah..this statement couldn't be more true IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:21 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Also, since I'm giving a rundown of that article: He apparently wanted to be on the show to be the lead/for his career, but then it switched or whatever. If he wanted both..how does that apply to the above? 

IMO.

RS is the one who first echoed those words about being the next Bach before it was printed in the article. Who says that was true? F1 could have been his desired springboard because the fame he might have desired was needed sooner than later. SEC negotiations could have been on the table prior to the show and one never knows if his manager says, winning the show could be great for your career. Most say here that this show produces bubble love. It's designed that way, but the real love starts after the show.  More specifically , after the public reveal of the couple and RL begins. So, with the tricks of editing and the bubble everyone is in, Jordy could feel he's in love. Look how many of the guys already feel the same thing, and so early . At this point they all want to win and walk away with the girl.

JMO.
Don't know/or have an answer to any of that. I'm just going off what the new issue of Us Weekly said. Aren't they the talking board of the season..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure