SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:56 am

Alanna wrote:I bet he could have been the next lead if he wanted that exposure vs playing Jo to be f1. A lead position is way more lucrative and interesting imo. Anyway, it doesn't matter, it's probably something that's impossible to agree on at this point in the season.
That is so smart Alanna I love that you can articulate the evident. 
My hero! bestbud!

Last edited by Nonina430 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:59 am

The problem with him being the next lead is he will have another job that is going to interfere with this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.

I think the term they deserve each other is basically a term used when there are two people that one doesn't care for and not necessarily that anyone wishes them ill will or harm. IMO It's used loosely and has been around for years, to describe two people who are similar when making questionable decisions, or have repeatedly behaved in a questionable manner. IMO it's the opposite of he/she deserves better.
I know what the term means. I just don't agree with it. Same with "he/she deserves better". People deserve to be/have what they want IMO. Only the people in the relationship understand that realtionship completely. If No one's being hurt, then I don't see the need to dislike someone so immensely. And I especially don't understand that logic if you don't even personally know the person. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.

In a perfect world I think this would be true, but what is presented for people on this show can push our own personal emotional triggers and buttons. I detested Kaitlyn and Shawn both and thought they deserved each other in the nastiest way, now I have thawed on them and think they are a great match, probably not people I would be friends with IRL, but truly are well suited to each other. I couldn't stand Trista at all, from her voice to what I saw as her lack of sincerity and I felt bad for Ryan that he got stuck with her. I was totally wrong, they have a happy and healthy life and marriage. It changes as times go on. Trista hardly irritates me anymore, as whatever was happening in my life when her show was on is over and she herself has probably changed as well.

I have no problem with anyone disliking people from this show and expressing it here as to me this is an open forum to discuss your own personal take on the show. As long as IMO or JMO are included and it is not presented as fact, that is a okay with me. I actually prefer people have a place like this to vent, then for people to troll and post nasty stuff directly on these people's SM. To me that is when a line is crossed. And since we have fan threads if reading negative stuff is not enjoyable for someone, they can usually find a happy place to just enjoy. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:04 pm

I get it because I have the exact same puzzlement over fannism. The inverse. The opposite.
If you don't know the person what is the lure? If the person is not doing something to better society, yourself, your loved ones what is the attraction and often obsessive attraction? 
People will embrace someone that will never touch their own personal life and at the same time treat someone else rude, insensitively etc to those that do. 
Go figure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

In a perfect world I think this would be true, but what is presented for people on this show can push our own personal emotional triggers and buttons.  I detested Kaitlyn and Shawn both and thought they deserved each other in the nastiest way, now I have thawed on them and think they are a great match, probably not people I would be friends with IRL, but truly are well suited to each other.  I couldn't stand Trista at all, from her voice to what I saw as her lack of sincerity and I felt bad for Ryan that he got stuck with her.  I was totally wrong, they have a happy and healthy life and marriage.  It changes as times go on.  Trista hardly irritates me anymore, as whatever was happening in my life when her show was on is over and she herself has probably changed as well.

I have no problem with anyone disliking people from this show and expressing it here as to me this is an open forum to discuss your own personal take on the show. As long as IMO or JMO are included and it is not presented as fact, that is a okay with me.  I actually prefer people have a place like this to vent, then for people to troll and post nasty stuff directly on these people's SM.  To me that is when a line is crossed.  And since we have fan threads if reading negative stuff is not enjoyable for someone, they can usually find a happy place to just enjoy. All JMO.
I get it. Nobody's perfect. We all dislike people because of this, that, etc. It's human nature. For me though, I don't believe in actively "hating" someone, "can't stand them" , "disgust", etc. I don't know you, you've done nothing to me or my family...don't care.

I respect everybody else's thoughts. But I like positivity in my life. All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I get it because I have the exact same puzzlement over fannism. The inverse. The opposite.
If you don't know the person what is the lure? If the person is not doing something to better society, yourself, your loved ones what is the attraction and often obsessive attraction? 
People will embrace someone that will never touch their own personal life and at the same time treat someone else rude, insensitively etc to those that do. 
Go figure.
This is true too. Very true. I honestly rather have something to admire than something to dislike though. I like seeing the good.. not the bad.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

@Lennoxcolinrollin I wish I could just put out positivity. I actually try, I smile a lot and in general when I meet people I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and look for the good.

To me personally the people who chose to go on reality tv and then continue to seek the spotlight via SM and other outlets afterwards are willingly putting themselves up for derision and ridicule and so I let my inner gremlins out on these people versus those who might actually be harmed by meanness or dislike from me. If these people are smart, they don't bother reading boards like this, so my opinions expressed here never effect them at all. No harm no foul. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

I agree with both you girls, I think your both  saying the same
thing. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:15 pm

I like positivity in my life, too. I think most people do. :Nod:
Unfortunately, that is not real life. 
We have dictators. We have genocide, homocide, suicide. We have racism. 
IMO none of those things are right or fair. I don't support them. To a certain extent, I fear them. Those are realities in our world, though. 
I am not equating this stupid show to real life. It's an escape. However, even escapes can touch chords in people. Everyone interprets things differently. Who knows how a cast person can bleed over into someone else's life?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Lennoxcolinrollin I wish I could just put out positivity. I actually try, I smile a lot and in general when I meet people I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and look for the good.

To me personally the people who chose to go on reality tv and then continue to seek the spotlight via SM and other outlets afterwards are willingly putting themselves up for derision and ridicule and so I let my inner gremlins out on these people versus those who might actually be harmed by meanness or dislike from me. If these people are smart, they don't bother reading boards like this, so my opinions expressed here never effect them at all. No harm no foul. JMO.
No harm no foul. Your perogotive. I'm sure many agree. I do too to an extent. It's all good Smiley

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:20 pm

I enjoy the different spices here. Mixing them into the Bachelor stew makes for a hearty meal. If we all were cupcakes and ice cream it would be sugar overload and I would get sick of it real quick.

Thank you all for the different flavors you bring to this board!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure