SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:01 am

If Jordan skips his buddies wedding...I wonder what his bro Luke will think? Remember where you came from?  Seems quite similar to Aaron.     JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:21 am

Seabear wrote:If Jordan skips his buddies wedding...I wonder what his bro Luke will think? Remember where you came from?  Seems quite similar to Aaron.     JMO

If I remember correctly, Aaron was a groomsman in the wedding that he supposedly skipped out on for no apparent reason. I also believe this person that was getting married was a close friend of the three Rodgers brothers and the family. From what I've gathered, Jordan wasn't a groomsman in this wedding and while it's his friend, this man doesn't appear to be one of Jordan's best friends. It seems to me that the guy getting married tonight is closer to Jordan's best friend Brandon.

IMO, it's a bit of a different situation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:28 am

IA, this appears to be Brandons friend. One of the talent scouts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:44 am

nd4reality wrote:IA, this appears to be Brandons friend. One of the talent scouts.

Yes, and in reality, I guess we don't even really have proof that Jordan was actually invited to the wedding. It appears to be more so a friend of a friend type of situation. Regardless, if he was invited to the wedding, it's a different situation than the one with Aaron (if it did happen) because we don't have solid proof of that either. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:05 am

RichLP wrote:Can't stand either one of them... they deserve each other...

Well... I couldn't agree with this quote more.

My thing is Alanna is right, Jordan is getting something out of this or he would be out the door. I think most would agree that Jojo is very good looking and this has a chance to be some positive PR for him OR maybe he decided he's actually into her? Not that hard to believe but I haven't seen it. I have eyes and I am watching this season and I can tell JoJo is super invested in him; he's just not giving me anything back. Or I guess I should say anything that seems genuine. Maybe he just wanted to win? Now he's just enjoying the spoils? Honestly, I don't know what his motivation is. Marriage? THAT would shock me. So, Jordan, go ahead send me into cardiac arrest buddy and actually show some sort of real emotion for this girl. SAVE THIS SEASON! You are the lead after all. Oh no wait....
All my opinion.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:32 am

Alanna wrote:But the thing to me is that BBJ doesn't need to sell anything if he didn't want Jo. He can have any woman he wants really, and doesn't need Jo for anything, including his new job. Why stay and sell something if he didn't want to be f1 and be with this girl specifically? I see no upside to him in this if he's playing her. I guess like with everything, time will tell.

IMO , Jordan needed maximum cam/face time. Winning the F1 position has it's advantage. The media blitz gives you immediate fame. I think that's what he wants to crawl out of his brother's shadow . Be his own man. Coming in any less than F1 is to me another failed attempt at being "the best". Jordan was pretty much having any girl he wants imo, none this far could bring him fame, but Jojo was an easy ticket. No matter who approached who, this was an opportunity for Jordy. Get his name out there. He might not have counted on some of his bad press , but it didn't matter because the only one he needed to snow was Jojo. He's been pretty methodical to me. He mimics her statements of endgame. In the heat of filming, you only have one target so it's easier to aim for. I think he could sense how Jojo was into him and it played right into his hands. I think he's in a bubble love and when he realizes Jojo might be the last person he can have intimacy with, he'll get bored. She might be a fantastic girl but the reality is, a guy previous still cheated on her no matter how great she was.  I'm starting to understand Jojo's loyalty but the thing is, cheaters always expect the other person to be loyal. In that case, I think she's perfect for him. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 am

I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:37 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

^ All MY OPINION. In my mind, the above makes the most logical sense, to me. I respect everyone else's words.
Good Post I agree

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:37 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:But the thing to me is that BBJ doesn't need to sell anything if he didn't want Jo. He can have any woman he wants really, and doesn't need Jo for anything, including his new job. Why stay and sell something if he didn't want to be f1 and be with this girl specifically? I see no upside to him in this if he's playing her. I guess like with everything, time will tell.

IMO , Jordan needed maximum cam/face time. Winning the F1 position has it's advantage. The media blitz gives you immediate fame. I think that's what he wants to crawl out of his brother's shadow . Be his own man. Coming in any less than F1 is to me another failed attempt at being "the best". Jordan was pretty much having any girl he wants imo, none this far could bring him fame, but Jojo was an easy ticket. No matter who approached who, this was an opportunity for Jordy. Get his name out there. He might not have counted on some of his bad press , but it didn't matter because the only one he needed to snow was Jojo. He's been pretty methodical to me. He mimics her statements of endgame. In the heat of filming, you only have one target so it's easier to aim for. I think he could sense how Jojo was into him and it played right into his hands. I think he's in a bubble love and when he realizes Jojo might be the last person he can have intimacy with, he'll get bored. She might be a fantastic girl but the reality is, a guy previous still cheated on her no matter how great she was.  I'm starting to understand Jojo's loyalty but the thing is, cheaters always expect the other person to be loyal. In that case, I think she's perfect for him. Imho
IMO Great post. Loved the bolded. 
I think if he is even in a bubble of love, it's a mighty little bubble.
As far as the phrase, time will tell...yep and farts will smell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:45 am

I bet he could have been the next lead if he wanted that exposure vs playing Jo to be f1. A lead position is way more lucrative and interesting imo. Anyway, it doesn't matter, it's probably something that's impossible to agree on at this point in the season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 am

I think Jordan knew he better step up to the plate or JoJo "might" send him packing. He felt pressure to let her know "how he felt". If seemed forced to me.

If he doesn't start putting feelings behind those words in the next few episodes then I won't be able to be happy when they walk into the sunset.

All my opinion, of course.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I personally don't understand the sentiment of "not standing somebody" and/or believing people "deserve each other" because of that. First of all, if I don't personally know someone, I don't believe I'd care to allow myself to feel so strongly towards them negatively. If they didn't harm me or my loved ones physically or emotionally...I couldn't give less of a sh*t. Lastly, I don't think anyone deserves to have someone else based on an internal dislike without having much merit. If I don't like somebody, for whatever reason(s), it's nothing more. If I don't care enough to know you..then I don't care enough to have a strong dislike towards you. A+B=C.

I think the term they deserve each other is basically a term used when there are two people that one doesn't care for and not necessarily that anyone wishes them ill will or harm. IMO It's used loosely and has been around for years, to describe two people who are similar when making questionable decisions, or have repeatedly behaved in a questionable manner. IMO it's the opposite of he/she deserves better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure