SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:I had no clue who Aaron Rodgers is prior to this season so for me I don't see the big deal or the outrage the some of SM seems to be feeling with what Jordan said. He said nothing wrong IMO other than say that there is a rift which is true. He never once threw shade nor laid blame on anyone.
These things happen in families though unfortunately this family has a 'famous' member and is going to face speculation and gossip.
The articles and media that is cropping up with people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 is no surprise.
Jordan did well all things considered. He wanted to tell the girl he was in love with the truth but be careful of how he is representing his family. A very tight rope indeed.

Regarding the bolded, I'm gonna have to disagree. Saying "It’s just kind of the way he chose to do life and I chose to stay close with my family and my parents and my brother" kind of insinuates that the rift is all on Aaron and not the people on the other side of the rift. Most people don't stop talking to their family for no reason, so I highly doubt it's just a choice he made. I don't even care what the deal is really, but I do think Jordan was laying blame to an extent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:29 pm

^^ Have you not noticed, he bites his lip constantly. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:31 pm

It sounded to me like there aren't just problems between Aaron and Jordan, but the whole family and Aaron. Does anyone know if that is the case?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.

Aaron!! Attend your Grandfather's funeral! no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest riff/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.

Also, if Luke's social media is to be believed, Aaron and Olivia didn't show up to a close family friend's wedding that Aaron was a groomsman in. Obviously we don't know 100%, but not showing up to a wedding of a close friend that you're in and not showing up to your grandpa's funeral? Yikes. I'm not sure who started the rift, but those two situations alone are utterly ridiculous. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 pm

^^ Really. Get over yourself!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:35 pm

we will never know if it is serious or ridiculous IMO
it is their issue and now became national, not because of Aaron obviously IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:38 pm

^ There was speculation before Jordan confirmed it. There were articles and posts on social media about it and hey, Olivia Munn liking a negative post about Jordan on social media didn't help the cause. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:39 pm

^^ but nobody was there to witness the issue. it is all speculations IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.[/i]

In Wisconsin, Aaron is basically bigger than Jesus. Until he does something stupid and sign with the Vikings or something like his predecessor. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:43 pm

^then he will become bigger than Jesus.... in Portland eh? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:If Lukes subtweeting is to be believed, sounds like Aaron didn't even attend their grandpas funeral. So I doubt BBJ taking about Aaron on the show is the biggest rift/drama they've experienced, from both sides. Yeah, I'm not a packers fan so I guess I don't understand all the hype over him or his gf.[/i]

In Wisconsin, Aaron is basically bigger than Jesus. Until he does something stupid and sign with the Vikings or something like his predecessor. laugh out loud

True, but the fans can really cut him down when he is playing poorly. I've heard, "Bring back Favre" so many times, even though Favre is almost ready for the retirement home! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure