SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Kaitlyn's season got very solid ratings and from what I've seen, JoJo's ratings have beat out Kaitlyn's for every single episode this far besides one episode. One of JoJo's episodes from the past couple of weeks hit the 7 million mark I believe, which is pretty rare for the bachelorette given it airs during the summer, so whether or not the people watching are liking it or hating it, she's still their best bachelorette they've had in years if we go by ratings. IMO.

I have enjoyed her season more than any since Ashley's. That is even with all the Chad drama, I actually think she got an interesting group of guys and would pick any of her top 4 over Ben personally, for me. Now I might have to squash Jordan like a bug if he was as smarmy IRL as I sometimes see on the tv, but I would still take him over what I consider dull as dirt Ben. So to each their own. She is the only bachelorette since Ashley that I haven't once yelled at the tv, why are you being so blind, even with Jordan, I do think JoJo has gotten to know the other men, so if with that she still wanted Jordan than good for her, it is her life and an experience that will shape who she ends up being in the long run. We all have to make our own choices and mistakes, as long as she doesn't play the victim, I don't care if she chooses who I wouldn't choose. I am over feeling that way like I used to. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:26 pm

If there is any indication from the forum, it seems like the episode thread the night the episode is airing has less discussion and pages thus far into the season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:28 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The same people who liked JoJo before she was the Ette, like her just the same being the Ette, if not more. Same for the people who disliked her before, nothing changed after the fact. So this notion that she's coming off as clingy isn't hurting her, it's helping her, because a lot of people actually feel for her and understand what she's going through. Like I've been saying since the beginning, a lot of young women go through this. Owning it is always the best bet. And from the response she's been getting...that just proves it. People have been there done that. Ask Ali and Jilly Bean who said the same dang thing. As two formers...they know!

IMO.

I respectfully disagree. I liked JoJo very much during Ben's season and I still like her, but not with the same amount of admiration as previously. IMO, some of her behavior with JR has come off as almost groveling, and I find that distasteful. I also find this setting a bad example for young women in relationships. Yes, girls should not be looking to reality TV for role models, but they watch and follow on SM and are influenced. I don't like seeing an attractive, well educated, vibrant young woman going against her instincts (at least as stated) and chasing a somewhat disinterested bad boy. I rather young women avoid relationships where a power balance exists, emotional or otherwise. So I am disappointed in that aspect of what I see so far between JoJo and Jordan, and this has altered my perception of her. JMO
Ok. I'm discussing the majority. And to each their own, but I don't find it fair to say that she's not being a good role model. This is her journey. She shouldn't have to worry about being a good role model. She's living her life. Finding out what works for her.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If there is any indication from the forum, it seems like the episode thread the night the episode is airing has less discussion and pages thus far into the season.

I agree the episode threads have a lot less activity, but the guys threads seem pretty busy, I don't know if that is more or less than other seasons. I feel like the discussion has gone out of the episodes and to the overall life etc of this cast more than others, is that just my perception?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If there is any indication from the forum, it seems like the episode thread the night the episode is airing has less discussion and pages thus far into the season.

I agree the episode threads have a lot less activity, but the guys threads seem pretty busy, I don't know if that is more or less than other seasons. I feel like the discussion has gone out of the episodes and to the overall life etc of this cast more than others, is that just my perception?

Yeah, I agree with this, and I just know for me personally, I usually watch with a couple of friends, so I don't post in the episode threads until after the show airs. Regardless, JoJo's ratings have been great, the best in years for the bachelorette, so plenty of people are watching.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The same people who liked JoJo before she was the Ette, like her just the same being the Ette, if not more. Same for the people who disliked her before, nothing changed after the fact. So this notion that she's coming off as clingy isn't hurting her, it's helping her, because a lot of people actually feel for her and understand what she's going through. Like I've been saying since the beginning, a lot of young women go through this. Owning it is always the best bet. And from the response she's been getting...that just proves it. People have been there done that. Ask Ali and Jilly Bean who said the same dang thing. As two formers...they know!

IMO.

I respectfully disagree. I liked JoJo very much during Ben's season and I still like her, but not with the same amount of admiration as previously. IMO, some of her behavior with JR has come off as almost groveling, and I find that distasteful. I also find this setting a bad example for young women in relationships. Yes, girls should not be looking to reality TV for role models, but they watch and follow on SM and are influenced. I don't like seeing an attractive, well educated, vibrant young woman going against her instincts (at least as stated) and chasing a somewhat disinterested bad boy. I rather young women avoid relationships where a power balance exists, emotional or otherwise. So I am disappointed in that aspect of what I see so far between JoJo and Jordan, and this has altered my perception of her. JMO
Ok. I'm discussing the majority. And to each their own, but I don't find it fair to say that she's not being a good role model. This is her journey. She shouldn't have to worry about being a good role model. She's living her life. Finding out what works for her.

IMO.
Unless you have done a statistical scientific poll you are discussing the majority by your rules and your yard stick.  giggling
The word "role model" is defined by our own experiences, once again someone's opinion. 
I agree it's her show and whatever plays out is what plays out.

StuckinSC

Fan threads are hard to measure because they are subjective. What I see as a mod on the other discussion threads is sometimes we get more discussion as days go by after the fact. 

I have noticed more members mentioning boredom this season, but again, this is my POV which is also subjectively tainted.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

IMO.
Unless you have done a statistical scientific poll you are discussing the majority by your rules and your yard stick.  giggling
The word "role model" is defined by our own experiences, once again someone's opinion. 
I agree it's her show and whatever plays out is what plays out.
Yes, true laugh out loud But I've been keeping track of the social media public opinion for months now. But yes, it's her experience, so she's "entitled" (ha!) to do it as she sees fit without worrying that people are gonna shun her as a "bad role model." IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:13 pm

All these contestants are role models whether they like it or not. Not for me, but I'm pretty sure their SM fans are gaga over every move they make. I say this because we've seen it time and time again. I want her hair, I love her clothes, I need that outfit, I love you so much, you're the best, blah blah. To say that a lot of people who loved JoJo still loves her is an broad statement. How in the world would we ever be able to back that up with proof? Unless one keeps tabs on the same posters and tally's up who still likes her, there's no way of knowing the same people still like her. How about those that didn't like her and still don't, there's that group of people too, or those that didn't like her and do now, or vice versa. We need to be careful what we say around here, without proof.

As for Jordan, he's going to have to come up big once he starts his new job, and new relationship. He will have to juggle both new changes in his life, with a lot of media attention. I know nothing about this new job, is there travel involved? When does he start? He will have media rounds with JoJo to get through first before he can even think of starting a new job. Then there's the job. Will he be away travelling, will JoJo go back to work, whatever that is? There are a lot of real life issues that need to be sorted out with these two. It won't be easy but if they are committed they will make it work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:15 pm

chase4me wrote:It sucks when an ongoing online poll suggests that 71% thinks that Jordan was on the Bachelorette just to get famous.

Well, when you are semi-famous to start with, of course people are going to think he wants fame. He's Aaron Rodgers bro, for Pete's sake! :gotcha: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Far from boring, as far as I'm concerned. Loving this couple
wishing them the best what ever. Just going to sit back and
enjoy the show.  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 37 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Is Soraya's comment and the comment she responded to allowed to be post? It's on JoJo's public IG. If so, can someone post it? She said truth upon truth IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:34 pm

IDK about semi famous. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure