SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I hope they last for awhile because I'm loving the subtle/not so subtle power struggles in Bachelor Nation It couples now. It's hilarious. There used to be 1, now there's 2, and with BBJ and Jo, there may be 3. Tptb's bed is getting a little cramped. Gotta fight to the death!!

Hey! Don't forget about Janner!! laugh out loud Make that soon to be maybe 4. They want to count sooooo bad.
Yah, but they don't. They're like the hanger-ons who need to pull up their own chairs to sit at the cool kids table and still don't get a spot.

Jash is studying in the library by themselves
Des and Chris are in the art room creating the float for the homecoming parade
Shawn and Kait are smoking behind the bleachers, skipping class and giving zero cares

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 pm

^^^^^Oh my goodness Alanna! You are hilarious and it is all so true!! cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^^Oh my goodness Alanna!    You are hilarious and it is all so true!!  cantstopl
laugh out loud thanks, more like bored with an imagination running wild but I'll take it!

Jen, Jordan said in the Garbage interview that he's a cofounder and talked about his passion and interest for the work.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I hope they last for awhile because I'm loving the subtle/not so subtle power struggles in Bachelor Nation It couples now. It's hilarious. There used to be 1, now there's 2, and with BBJ and Jo, there may be 3. Tptb's bed is getting a little cramped. Gotta fight to the death!!

Hey! Don't forget about Janner!! laugh out loud Make that soon to be maybe 4. They want to count sooooo bad.
Yah, but they don't. They're like the hanger-ons who need to pull up their own chairs to sit at the cool kids table and still don't get a spot.

Jash is studying in the library by themselves
Des and Chris are in the art room creating the float for the homecoming parade
Shawn and Kait are smoking behind the bleachers, skipping class and giving zero cares

laugh out loud I see what you are getting at.
So Jason/Molly and Trista/Ryan have clearly graduated.
And SeanCat and BenLo are in a heated race for class president. It's very contentious.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Can't we all just get along?????!!!! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:02 am

Please stay on topic. We are veering into murky waters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

babs wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd be interested to know what the position at SEC Network is. I very much doubt he will be a part of their game day kick-off desk crew (Tim Tebow is the star of that) or be a play-by-play guy right off the bat. My guess is he might be in a sideline reporter role or play a smaller role in the kick-off. Maybe even a commentator who is occasionally in studio during the live in-game updates they do.

FYI: his bio isn't on the ESPN MediaZone website which lists all analysts, commentators, reports, hosts, etc. on the ESPN family networks which SEC Network is a part of.

Look in the mail room

Or the women's locker room, tee hee, JUST KIDDING !!!!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

I didn't know who he was before he came on and a month from now I will easily forget who he is. Nothing more to see here (IMO) move along.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:15 am

I just turned my TV on 7:00 PST..(LA area) it was on CBS and the "Insider" was on and who's face do I see...Jordan Rodgers brother of Aaron Rodgers, Frontrunner on the Bachelorette and one of men highlighted as "The Hottest Men of Summer."...commercials...Then the segment started off showing Jordan as the frontrunner on the Bachelorette..barely mentions JoJo... shows Jordan shirtless....head shots,etc, etc...then says not only is he hot he has a silly fun side and goes through several of his goofy SM photos. Then the segment mentions 4 or so more TV personalities and actors. Kudos to Jordan's team because he is getting positive press and definitely emerging as the star of the Bachelorette instead of JoJo.  Wow!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 am

He may be getting some positive press, but...not really. All the magazine articles have been negative, his edit hasn't been squeaky clean, online articles are giving him a hard time, and everyone is taking what RS says and running with it. So yeah, in comparison to all that...the positive press is a dime laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:31 am

Good press or bad press is still press in the PR world. The bad press about potential relationship shadiness is not unusual in sports...and obviously did not deter Jordan landing a sportscasting gig. On all fronts...today is a good day for Jordan Rodgers. Before the Bachelorette aired, I had never heard of him and now he has huge name recognition....and 323,000 IG followers.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 am

I wonder how long at his big shot job it takes him to sleep with an intern laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:15 am

Diana wrote:I wonder how long at his big shot job it takes him to sleep with an intern laugh out loud

Girls truly have no boundaries and will shamelessly put their number in your pocket. Jordan has shown, there is no shortage of hookups. An intern might just be one one Jojo's concerns once the honeymoon phase of the relationship is over.

Agree about the good or bad press too. It's all about Aaron Rodgers' bro winning the Bette. Great strategy and game plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure