SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'll keep saying it til my fingers are blue (laugh out loud not really), JoJo doesn't NEED the recognition of being engaged/married to AARON RODERS' little brother, when she could actually marry someone who is wayyy more rich and famous and that doesn't have "little brother" attached to his name. The girl is friends with big time Hockey and Basketball players. She could of gotten engaged to one of them! Richer, more wealthy, and no name tagged attached to them! BUT..she chose Jordan. And it's because she LOVES HIM. 

IMO.

cantstopl Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698 oh! your fingers are in trouble then
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'll keep saying it til my fingers are blue (laugh out loud not really), JoJo doesn't NEED the recognition of being engaged/married to AARON RODERS' little brother, when she could actually marry someone who is wayyy more rich and famous and that doesn't have "little brother" attached to his name. The girl is friends with big time Hockey and Basketball players. She could of gotten engaged to one of them! Richer, more wealthy, and no name tagged attached to them! BUT..she chose Jordan. And it's because she LOVES HIM. 

IMO.
Don't worry, we can always go blue fingered together laugh out loud Of all the things against BBJ, his fame, which doesn't exist, is the argument that makes no sense to me personally. This guy isn't famous or anything on his own, literally he's someone's brother! Jo and her family are friends with huge name movie stars and pro players. Why in the world would she care about dating a famous player's lil bro? 

Essentially it boils down (imo) that she can be the Olivia in this situation from everything we've seen and know about her, her friends and her family. So to me, she chose BBJ not because of his non-existent fame but IN SPITE of it. For whatever crazy reason, let's say love, BBJ is worth more to her than fame.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 am

Len, I hear you baby! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:19 am

casjacknick wrote:

IMO.

Yeah you can keep typing it until your fingers are blue but it doesn't mean I believe it. So she's friends with some famous athletes that doesn't mean they were lining up outside her door to date her or that those two that were her friends were setting her up with their famous athlete buddies. Sorry just knowing famous single athletes doesn't mean they all want to date you only you fell in love with some famous athletes brother. In my opinion.

I get what you are saying but Jojo has been 2 serious relationship in 5 years and none of these guys are athletes/athletic Chad- hairdresser , Cam- college bf. Nothing proves she is a Jersey chaser or whatever IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:22 am

casjacknick wrote:

IMO.

Yeah you can keep typing it until your fingers are blue but it doesn't mean I believe it. So she's friends with some famous athletes that doesn't mean they were lining up outside her door to date her or that those two that were her friends were setting her up with their famous athlete buddies. Sorry just knowing famous single athletes doesn't mean they all want to date you only you fell in love with some famous athletes brother. In my opinion.
That's not what I was getting at. She knows A LOT of wealthy and famous people, she could of gone for AND gotten (if we're being serious here.) I wasn't specifically saying Chandler or Tyler (Tyler dates her roommate, who was also Miss Texas btw). I just mean she's in a circle that has money and fame. And is technically one of them too. And that she could of been with someone that gave her more fame and fortune and wasn't a "little brother of so and so" if that's what she wanted.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
casjacknick wrote:

IMO.

That's not what I was getting at. She knows A LOT of wealthy and famous people, she could of gone for AND gotten (if we're being serious here.) I wasn't specifically saying Chandler or Tyler (Tyler dates her roommate, who was also Miss Texas btw). I just mean she's in a circle that has money and fame. And is technically one of them too. And that she could of been with someone that gave her more fame and fortune and wasn't a "little brother of so and so" if that's what she wanted.

IMO.

I get it, and that's your opinion I just haven't heard of her turning down these famous athletes either. I personally agree that there is no proof anywhere that she is just some jersey chaser. I believe she does choose her significant others with some other qualification. I can't speak for others as to why they'd question Jojo's motivations for choosing Jordan or why she fell for him seemingly the moment he came out of the limo. I do find it interesting that most would find that romantic and for some reason it has instead caused myself to give their relationship the side eye. I also know that she chose to be the Bachelorette instead of dating all these famous athletes and she chose the only person of her 28 or so that has a famous brother. However that does not mean she only was interested in Jordan because of his name.
All of this is just my opinion I have not spoken to Jojo, Jordan or any of her famous friends.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:38 am

Jojo could have dated someone in Sir Richard Branson the billionair's friend circle or someone hollywood in Eva Longoria's circle if she was looking for fame and fortune.

Maybe its just me and I did not "follow" Bens girls except for Amanda slightly but I don't get where she is a jersey chaser (she was dating a hair dresser the opposite of a jock laugh out loud), interested in only rich  or famous guys.

If she chose Jordan, he is still finding himself imo, he made a huge career change last year and supplemented it with Broadcasting part time. The full time gig seemingly is brand new so it's not like he is a rich man by any means. IMO he is comfortable (his words) but not rich and not established. She has taken a risk on picking a guy that is not super rich and established. If she wanted an established career she would have gone for the engineer (yes from my SE asian perspective laugh out loud) , if she wanted a  rich family she would have gone for luke who it seems is better off (family seems so) than Jordans. IMO.

Yes he is the brother of a guy famous in american football who personally I had no clue about at all so for me i almost ask whats the big deal ? It's not like Aaron is sponsoring his brother. Plus they have a complicated relationship which pretty sure she figured out along the way (more to come in the next 2 episodes I think).

What I do agree with that possibly happened is that Jojo crept onto his social media prior to the show and liked what she saw. Plain and simple. That linking grew when she stood on the bachelor mansion driveway holding his hands. The rest is the show we are watching.
jmo on all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:42 am

casjacknick wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
casjacknick wrote:

IMO.

I get it, and that's your opinion I just haven't heard of her turning down these famous athletes either. I personally agree that there is no proof anywhere that she is just some jersey chaser. I believe she does choose her significant others with some other qualification. I can't speak for others as to why they'd question Jojo's motivations for choosing Jordan or why she fell for him seemingly the moment he came out of the limo. I do find it interesting that most would find that romantic and for some reason it has instead caused myself to give their relationship the side eye. I also know that she chose to be the Bachelorette instead of dating all these famous athletes and she chose the only person of her 28 or so that has a famous brother. However that does not mean she only was interested in Jordan because of his name.
All of this is just my opinion I have not spoken to Jojo, Jordan or any of her famous friends.
Yeah, it's all conspiracy theories unless it's stated as fact and truth. The point I'm trying to make though, JoJo is from a millionaire heiress family from the Middle East. She knows people, knows money, knows luxury things, knows what it's like to be beautiful, yada yada yada...I'd imagine she has no tough times in any of those ^. She could be who she wants, have what she wants, whatever. If it's not by her charisma then it could be by her wallet laugh out loud I don't think she struggles for anything us mortal folks might. With all that, she doesn't in the least bit seem entitled, arrogant, like she's better than anybody else. She dated normal type people, lives with somebody else, attends charity, blah blah blah. Her time is used wisely and for what she actually cares about. I just dont see any issue with that.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 am

Great post nd, yes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:44 am

My goodness Alanna and lenn you guys are saying the same thing that I think for the most part.

I just also want to add that I do agree that it is unfair that she was able to know about Jordan prior to the meet and greet. Unfair to the other contestants and also incidentally unfair to Jordan.

jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 am

nd4reality wrote:My goodness Alanna and lenn you guys are saying the same thing that I think for the most part.

I just also want to add that I do agree that it is unfair that she was able to know about Jordan prior to the meet and greet. Unfair to the other contestants and also incidentally unfair to Jordan.

jmo.
Birds of a feather continue to flock together! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 am

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped
This is fantastic and again, he has yet to comment on this new career.  Many people congratulated him on twitter when the news broke, but he remains silent.  That speaks volumes to me.

I'm curious. What volume does it speak? IMO there's something wrong with the picture that he is not thanking his congratulatory messages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure