SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Yeah, he had his reasons for going on the show for certain. I found it interesting in the US Weekly article they mentioned he grilled some girl (they didn't say who) who was eliminated from the bachelor to find out what it was like... I bet he didn't expect this edit. Anyone know why they are editing him this way if he's final one?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 pm

I just find him old-fashioned is all. Jobs went out of style years ago.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:01 pm

I think he went on the show to give himself a higher profile in hopes of making himself more of an individual vs Aaron's lil bro and if that helped cinch the job for him, good for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 pm

I don't think just because someone's f1 that guarantees a positive edit. It IS an entertainment show first and foremost and they have to show what really happened. A few f1's have had negative edits too. It is what it is.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:19 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah, he had his reasons for going on the show for certain. I found it interesting in the US Weekly article they mentioned he grilled some girl (they didn't say who) who was eliminated from the bachelor to find out what it was like... I bet he didn't expect this edit. Anyone know why they are editing him this way if he's final one?
I assumed it was a typical Bach franchise edit to create doubt and divert the focus from him being the F1.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:28 pm

rhondam wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah, he had his reasons for going on the show for certain. I found it interesting in the US Weekly article they mentioned he grilled some girl (they didn't say who) who was eliminated from the bachelor to find out what it was like... I bet he didn't expect this edit. Anyone know why they are editing him this way if he's final one?
I assumed it was a typical Bach franchise edit to create doubt and divert the focus from him being the F1.

I kind of understand that because she is so obviously into him and they want us to be on the edge of our seats wondering who she will pick. It's just that almost every other guy on her season, save Chad and Alex, have had a better edit (IMO). She's questioned his integrity and character now. That seems like overkill to me. Maybe it's just me but don't make me question him so much. I'm supposed to like him, aren't I?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:32 pm

casjacknick wrote:
rhondam wrote:

I kind of understand that because she is so obviously into him and they want us to be on the edge of our seats wondering who she will pick. It's just that almost every other guy on her season, save Chad and Alex, have had a better edit (IMO). She's questioned his integrity and character now. That seems like overkill to me. Maybe it's just me but don't make me question him so much. I'm supposed to like him, aren't I?

This has made me wonder too. Like did he get on the wrong side of some production staff or something? It is a head scratcher IMO.

scratch question scratch question scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think just because someone's f1 that guarantees a positive edit. It IS an entertainment show first and foremost and they have to show what really happened. A few f1's have had negative edits too. It is what it is.

IMO.

Vienna Girardi. Courtney Robertson. 'Nuf said. I think Jordan Rodgers is getting a dream edit compared to those girls!

Sometimes the tricky producers like to flip it and show the drama in the final couple. My personal fave was when they flipped the format on the LEAD and turned JPG, their leading man protagonist, into the villain antagonist about partway through. That was fun. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:38 pm

JMOAA: I think production takes what's there and runs with it. They might put their brand on it. They may potentiate it, but I don't think they are spinning straw into gold. The only gold they are hoping for is ratings gold. 
I can not remember a person that was so very different--180 degrees from what was portrayed. They could be a good 90 degrees different, but I think that is not usually the norm. These people are not that good of actors. 
Maybe Jordan really is an azz.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Fair enough Kasha, fair enough. I mean maybe I am just putty in their hands too because I didn't like Courtney, Vienna or Juan P. So maybe it's me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Well, JPG pissed them off. So he got what he got because of that. That I know.
Courtney and Vienna got what they got because that is who they are, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:48 pm

I'm trying to think what's all been said that is harsh:

1) possible cheated
2) possibly entitled and/or arrogant
3) not there for the right reasons (we need to acronym this) laugh out loud 
4) 
5)
6) 

What else? I don't have the best memory Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure