SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:49 pm

I don't think Jordan is doing anything "bad" per say on the show though. It's not like Vienna or Courtney at all, taunting the others on the show and just being a "winning" winner. It's just the questions that are being thrown into the wrench...not anything he's doing. And of course the guys talking about him negatively, which is always prompted as we've seen time and time again.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:51 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm trying to think what's all been said that is harsh:

1) possible cheated
2) possibly entitled and/or arrogant
3) not there for the right reasons (we need to acronym this) laugh out loud 
4) 
5)
6) 

What else? I don't have the best memory Smiley
That's it. Hardly anything bad and/or out of the ordinary. Well, except the cheating thing laugh out loud The entitled talk/not here for the right reasons is something that is quite expected and common for this show. Or at least should be.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Is his edit that bad? I think we're in a sounding chamber here so I'm not sure what's really the climate of how the overall audience sees BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think Jordan is doing anything "bad" per say on the show though. It's not like Vienna or Courtney at all, taunting the others on the show and just being a "winning" winner. It's just the questions that are being thrown into the wrench...not anything he's doing. And of course the guys talking about him negatively, which is always prompted as we've seen time and time again.

IMO.

In the rerun tonight, it is odd how James praises Jordan during the day portion of the group date, nearly idolizing him and Luke, then that evening James tells Jojo that Jordan acted entitled during a poker game. It didn't feel authentic at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 pm

BKay wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think Jordan is doing anything "bad" per say on the show though. It's not like Vienna or Courtney at all, taunting the others on the show and just being a "winning" winner. It's just the questions that are being thrown into the wrench...not anything he's doing. And of course the guys talking about him negatively, which is always prompted as we've seen time and time again.

IMO.

In the rerun tonight, it is odd how James praises Jordan during the day portion of the group date, nearly idolizing him and Luke, then that evening James tells Jojo that Jordan acted entitled during a poker game. It didn't feel authentic at all.
Goes back to that "prompting" thing. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Is his edit that bad? I think we're in a sounding chamber here so I'm not sure what's really the climate of how the overall audience sees BBJ.
I think about more than half like him and the other half think he's shady. Well, actually, I'm not sure how close it is. But I'd say it's not too far off. But honesty, I have no clue. laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Is his edit that bad? I think we're in a sounding chamber here so I'm not sure what's really the climate of how the overall audience sees BBJ.

I'd put his edit in a similar category as Shawn and Nikki. Not a villain edit. Just roughed up a bit.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 pm

My cousin (completely unspoiled, atmitedly HUGE Packer/Aaron fan) thinks Jordan is hot and charming. She also fan girls JoJo, and couldn't imagine how Ben let her go. laugh out loud She thinks Jordan and JoJo are hot together. She watches this show on a Monday night vacuum and doesn't think about it or pay attention to any of it outside of those 2 hours once a week. Like probably most people. She's clueless he's the winner, clueless about the rumors surrounding him, basically clueless abou everything other than the edit she watches. She doesn't want to hear any of that other noise, especially spoilers, it ruins the show for her.

My other unspoiled friends loved Jordan, but got wind of his BBJ behavior via the tabloids and cooled on him. I don't think really cause of the edit, moreso because of what US Weekly et all is selling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:01 pm

IMO.
I can't recall Vienna so much other than whining. Whining always gets on my last nerve. No fan of that me. I probably would have been evil to her if I had been part of production. However, in defense she had to put up with Jake. So I give her a minute of sympathy and move on.
IMO Courtney never did anything bad. She is who she is. Just like Chad or anyone else. It's not for me to say bad or good. People will like who they like or dislike who they dislike for the same reasoning--it's is who we are. I loved Courney saying: "How did that taste coming out of your mouth". cantstopl
Jordan rubs me the wrong way in a lot of ways. I suspect that he does for others, too from what I'm seeing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I'd put his edit in a similar category as Shawn and Nikki. Not a villain edit. Just roughed up a bit.

All JMO.
Sums it up perfectly IMO. I didnt care for Shawn (or anyone else), I was only all about the Ben's that season laugh out loud But I did NOT like Nikki at all laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:04 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm trying to think what's all been said that is harsh:

1) possible cheated
2) possibly entitled and/or arrogant
3) not there for the right reasons (we need to acronym this) laugh out loud 
4) 
5)
6) 

What else? I don't have the best memory Smiley

For me it's just one and two. Three is silly and I think everyone involved is breaking that one. But to say your Ex who I randomly was talking to says you're a cheater is a big deal to me, and the way he answered that, to me they made him look reeeeal shady with his gulp let me take a drink and get really pale and give a weird football excuse thing. The entitled thing is silly, especially over I know the rules of poker and you don't, but the way he "confronted" James regarding it with his angry silence and wine swirling thing made him seem SUPER arrogant (to me) and the fact that when Jojo confronts him he doesn't even know what the word entitled means... Those two scenes have been some of his longest. Especially that first one on one dinner. I could almost lay money on the fact that the day portion of their date had to be romantic or could have been edited to be but they showed very little of it so she could question his fidelity with a past girlfriend? For me the only time Jordan has gained any sort of points was never once loosing his cool with Chad; even when the guy was poking him in the head and calling him stupid. That is something a real man can do and Jordan handled Chad very well I feel. His weirdness with Derek that night at the rose ceremony was odd on both sides so...whatever with that. The only seemingly romantic move I've seen him make is kissing Jojo up against a wall. Other than that he seems to just tell her exactly what she says she wants to hear from him. Like a parrot. I just thought they'd want to sell me a love story here. Maybe it's just too soon. Maybe it starts next week. I just don't feel like it should start from this hole they've dug for him.
All in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:

All JMO.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate. Shawn was definitely not a villain. But his edit was not squeaky clean by a long shot. I'd say he and Jordan are pretty even in the edit department.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure