SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:28 am

IMO it is also a matter of generation. I was not raised to go clubbing and hook up. I went clubbing, yes. But mostly to have fun with friends and potentially meet someone for a long term relationship because it was the only place where young people of my age gathered together. I met my share of players and 'you are the one'. I fell for one or two myself. I learned.... with time. I learned because I burned myself.

The question is: does jordan want to learn and grow? What would make him want that? A woman he knows piratically nothing, has a hidden on and off relationship (not living together for me feels that way).

I saw no puppy love in jordan's eyes during the show. none. Here is a scap from episode 6 that is showing IMO how much he was interested in jojo.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 316
my scap from recorded TV

So for me, saying that he found the love of his life with jojo and is a new man with all his past rumors..... sorry, but no. I am not buying it.

But again, lets have this conversation this winter. lets say december and see what happens in the next coming 6 months.

This is my opinion only. TY

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:31 am

Personally, the way I look at it is it's not enough to label who is crazy in a situation. 
That isn't going to solve anything. It doesn't matter if one is and one isn't or one partially is or whatever.
Our own society and current events illustrate this. 
We all have to be mindful of our own behavior. We can control ourselves hopefully. We can't control others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:35 am

HEA wrote:IMO it is also a matter of generation. I was not raised to go clubbing and hook up. I went clubbing, yes. But mostly to have fun with friends and potentially meet someone for a long term relationship because it was the only place where young people of my age gathered together. I met my share of players and 'you are the one'. I fell for one or two myself. I learned.... with time. I learned because I burned myself.

The question is: does jordan want to learn and grow? What would make him want that? A woman he knows piratically nothing, has a hidden on and off relationship (not living together for me feels that way).

I saw no puppy love in jordan's eyes during the show. none. Here is a scap from episode 6 that is showing IMO how much he was interested in jojo.

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 316
my scap from recorded TV

So for me, saying that he found the love of his life with jojo and is a new man with all his past rumors..... sorry, but no. I am not buying it.

But again, lets have this conversation this winter. lets say december and see what happens in the next coming 6 months.

I don't understand why you say Jordan doesn't look interested here. He is walking with the guys. What am I missing? scratch There are plenty of SC'S that show that he is interested in JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:36 am

If a man is cheating because a woman isn't meeting his needs, does that mean he just needs his needs met? laugh out loud What are the needs btw? Physical? Emotional? Mental? I don't think it has to be an ongoing cycle. Sometimes "something" clicks in our brains to make us realize the path we're on is not right. And a lot of that is from insecurity. Feeling beneath ourselves in some way. It's usually why we lash out at people, things, etc. A discomfort. Heck, I've definitely cheated on a test or two back in the day, but I stopped because of that FEAR. Fear of getting caught, fear of letting myself down, fear of knowing I was only hurting my education and future, fear of letting God down. So yes, sometimes all you need is a little wake up call. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:40 am

HEA wrote:IMO it is also a matter of generation. I was not raised to go clubbing and hook up. I went clubbing, yes. But mostly to have fun with friends and potentially meet someone for a long term relationship because it was the only place where young people of my age gathered together. I met my share of players and 'you are the one'. I fell for one or two myself. I learned.... with time. I learned because I burned myself.

my scap from recorded TV

You might want to take a look at the Jordan fan thread not to comment but there are lot's of SCs,gifs,pics and video that shows how interested they are in each other. Their chemistry/connection is undeniable IMO . The issue with them is can she trust him with her heart?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 am

You know, let's say for argument's sake that BBJ did cheat and Jo knows it's true. What is she supposed to do? She's the Ette and he's the ONLY one she wants imo, like really wants post-show. I don't think she had much choice here, she wants him and doesn't want to be without him, regardless of other men available. So seems to me her choice is to choose him and hope for the best, which is what she did. Time will tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:47 am

I've said it before and will say it again (and again), Jojo is the one that pursued him from the get go, knowing what she knew about him.
This is on her. fully. Now she must pull up the big girl panties and ride with it.
IMO it will be a fun ride. So fun.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 pm

We don't know that this is even an issue for JoJo. Maybe he is demonstrating to her how much he cares for her, or how much he loves her and she has no concerns.

IMO I have little patience for someone who keeps bringing up the past when it comes to relationships. Discuss it, get over it, or move on if you can't get over it. (this IMO would have ended another 'ettes relationship much sooner if they took that approach)

I would think they have had many conversations about their past. It's what happens now that will make the relationship secure. I'm one of those who believe a cheater cheats because they are not happy in their current relationship. Not saying it's the right thing to do, just saying that IMO if the right person comes along, where they are so in love and would do anything for them, they would never dream of cheating again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Great post GA !Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:08 pm

If we as viewers were oblivious to the guys backstory, SM, etc., as well as JoJo, would we be see a love story between Jordon and JoJo?  The answer for me is yes.  There is a sweet vignette of JoJo and Jordon posted in one of threads that says it all, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If we as viewers were oblivious to the guys backstory, SM, etc., as well as JoJo, would we be see a love story between Jordon and JoJo?  The answer for me is yes.  There is a sweet vignette of JoJo and Jordon posted in one of threads that says it all, IMO.

Can you find it ? tia ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If we as viewers were oblivious to the guys backstory, SM, etc., as well as JoJo, would we be see a love story between Jordon and JoJo?  The answer for me is yes.  There is a sweet vignette of JoJo and Jordon posted in one of threads that says it all, IMO.

Can you find it ? tia ?

Posted July 3rd in Jordan Fan forum, created by @Dessler I believe. Great video, love it!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3602p132-the-bachelorette-season-12-jordan-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#988413

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure