SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ED Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 am

^ Wow! I wasn't expecting to see Grant & Lace together.

ED

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ED Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 am

From what I have heard about Jen in the tennis circles, I don’t think Nick is her type. Her ex-boyfriend who she was completely in love with was from Sweden, they met at Flager where he played soccer and she played tennis. His name is Johan Bergfeld. After graduating, they did travel to each other a few times in order to keep the relationship going, but it didn’t work out.

I’m not sure if anyone has heard of Christopher Mason, but he’s a model and Jen is a huge fan. Johan and Christopher look incredibly similar – in terms of looks, Nick looks nothing like either of them. If we are basing Jen’s type based on what they look like, Nick doesn’t fit into that category.

That being said, there was a point where they were following each other on Instagram, so who knows. If they are coupled on BIP and do get engaged, I am pretty sure they won’t last.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:32 am

ED wrote:That being said, there was a point where they were following each other on Instagram, so who knows. If they are coupled on BIP and do get engaged, I am pretty sure they won’t last.
I've been following Jen since last November, when she was still set to private. One thing I appreciated about her (and that made me hopeful she would stay away from BiP) was that she didn't seem that interested in the larger Bachelor universe. She followed the girls from her season, Jade, Lesley Murphy and a few alums who also live in FTL. I know she didn't follow Nick or other unsavory characters (like Robert Graham or Zack Kalter) because I would've noticed and been disappointed.

What fills me with dread is that they're the only two people left who haven't been linked to others.

P.S. Her other big celeb crush is NFL player Eric Decker. Neither he nor the two guys you mentioned wear 87 bracelets at the same time. But I can't work around this process of elimination :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:58 am

MaxWilder wrote:
ED wrote:That being said, there was a point where they were following each other on Instagram, so who knows. If they are coupled on BIP and do get engaged, I am pretty sure they won’t last.
I've been following Jen since last November, when she was still set to private. One thing I appreciated about her (and that made me hopeful she would stay away from BiP) was that she didn't seem that interested in the larger Bachelor universe. She followed the girls from her season, Jade, Lesley Murphy and a few alums who also live in FTL. I know she didn't follow Nick or other unsavory characters (like Robert Graham or Zack Kalter) because I would've noticed and been disappointed.

What fills me with dread is that they're the only two people left who haven't been linked to others.
She sounds smart, so I'm guessing she'll figure it out and what will be hilarious is Ick getting dumped a 3rd time handwave

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:07 am

Nick has the ability to make the ladies swoon, I'm guessing if he is their  type or not. IMO 

Personally I don't see why Jen (who I have no clue is TBH) could not form a couple with him. After all we just determined that these people couple up just to stay in the show. the same could happen here.
More screen time and drama for everyone.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:08 am

I'd just about die laughing if Jen and Nick were a couple only for her to break it off on that podium on the last day. Bonus points if he had a Neil Lane ring in his pocket. And to top his ring toss in the car last season, if he throws it into the ocean at sunset while they play voiceovers of Andi, Kaitlyn, and Jen dumping him like they did to Chris Bukowski on BIP2  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:11 am

Yeah, imo there would have been some firm agreement this time that he would have a fallback somehow. TBTB can provide it all.
IMO he will come out of this sucessful. As a redemption gift.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:20 am

bblake wrote:I'd just about die laughing if Jen and Nick were a couple only for her to break it off on that podium on the last day. Bonus points if he had a Neil Lane ring in his pocket. And to top his ring toss in the car last season, if he throws it into the ocean at sunset while they play voiceovers of Andi, Kaitlyn, and Jen dumping him like they did to Chris Bukowski on BIP2  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 3806527698
This is the dream!!! Exactly my thoughts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 am

nd4reality wrote:Personally I don't see why Jen (who I have no clue is TBH) could not form a couple with him.
She was the most beautiful girl from Ben's season and there wasn't even a close 2nd. She could get any guy.

nd4reality wrote:After all we just determined that these people couple up just to stay in the show. the same could happen here.
More screen time and drama for everyone.
The reason you don't remember her is that she was quiet and didn't insert herself into situations that would get her more screen time. Think the opposite of Leah unexpectedly snitching on Lauren B. just to get her name out there. In other words, not desperate to hang on as long as possible. That's why I hoped (even predicted) she wouldn't do BiP at all. I'd like to think she wasn't interested in a strategic coupling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:19 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't care what Evans net worth is.  The heebie jeebies I get when seeing him on screen is bad enough.  In person, would never be worth it.  Just no!

And I hope she gets lots and lots of his money.  3 kids...so at least 3 sexy times with him. 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1838857674 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 623245435 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1838857674
Again, all I can say is Ramsey Bolton can flay me and boil me in oil before I would think about being with Evan. Now that I think about it Evan  looks a bit like Ramsey.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 am

Jen's ex and that model are both blondes with a distinct look. But in her Bachelorette Bio she said she likes her men to look like Ben Higgins, tall, dark with a cute smile. So who knows?

Now that we know Grant & Lace are coupled up (apparently miserably), I'm guessing now it's Carly/Evan, Ashley/Wells & Nick/Jen.

I don't see any of those translating IRL, so JAM better come through for us and be the real deal.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 am

so according to fleiss's twitter, lace is in love with serial killer womanizer, Grant? I hope she didnt lose that number of her shrink! 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1f620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach