SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LingLing Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:57 am

hehe highest ratings ever. I am all for it.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Joshswife Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:12 am

The deleted tweet that RS had is back up now

https://twitter.com/samanthasmmart/status/747134523838631937

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well, at least MM will be living on the other side of the country laugh out loud

They can run but they can't hide. :halo:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Maybe Jojo was there for a safehouse?

Now this is weird. Why would JoJo be in Paradise? A SHV wouldn't work there because everyone would see them together right? Plus spoiled F1 was away working. Why was she there? The only thing I can think of is to do last minute VO's and ITM's maybe? What if they need to film more with her because her and F1 broke up?
:detective question

Funnily enough since he's now on the show, production gave Josh and Andi a safe house visit/vacation in Mexico while BIP was filming, so it's possible they did the same for Jordan and JoJo or they just wanted JoJo to appear on the show since she's the current ette and popular.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 am

Maybe they are going to have another Marcus and Lacy fake wedding but with Josh and Amanda this time and JoJo was invited.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 am

OR maybe that chick was just assuming JoJo was in Mexico.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 am

I'm guessing Jos f1 was there too (spoiled 100s of times in this thread already laugh out loud) but he just wasn't spotted traveling.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:22 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:OR maybe that chick was just assuming JoJo was in Mexico.. IMO.
Yes. She probably assumed.

No where did the tweet say she actually saw jojo  but did CH.

One of you go tweet her and ask haha.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:52 am

This is just my opinion but once a jerk always a jerk(Josh). I remember the lid detector scene with Andi and Josh was the only guy who got mad plus when andi tried to talk to him he wouldn't lusten. When she got up to leave he grabbed her wrist. Nice guy. I give him a thumbs up for all the charity but their are lots of contestants who do charity work. I believe most of what Andi said a bout Josh. I still mm and Josh are the 2 Murray who are arrogant. The rest of the family not so much. That's why mm is the only one in Mexico. I so hope Josh doesn't break her heart. We know how crying kids put a damper on Ben and Amanda date. The real world is rough on couples. Amanda is to nice for Josh. He is probably thinking I can control her. IMO I hope this relationship doesn't work and Amanda's runs fast away from Josh and mm!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:56 am

So I just rewatched Ben and Amanadas HTD date for that season and would hope that Amanda shows a lot more emotion and less canned answers on BIP than she did on TB. So basically I am looking to see the opposite of her first go around. Actually ditto for Josh, the opposite.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 am

If the way he dotes on that dog of his is any indication, I think Amanda and the girls will be fine, from what he's been doing - charity etc, he seems to be one of the good guys- human but good. Otoh, Amanda's frozen forehead was a major distraction for me last season. I dont understand that extreme at that age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:07 am

Jordan Rodgers was at a football camp all weekend not in Mexico.....

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach