SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 pm

She's legit the 3rd member in the kids' couples and I love it. She's a character all on her own without even being casted ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:FYI .. MM liked this
https://mobile.twitter.com/RiaRockskul/status/746097307893047296

She's all but confirming it. Soon she'll tweet a sneaky ring picture.

I'm sorry, but a mom favouriting pictures of her son kissing a woman he's dating is a tad bit creepy IMO.
You are too kind. 
It's more than a tad bit creepy speaking as a mom with kids that age.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Ugh

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:15 am

Well, at least MM will be living on the other side of the country laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:06 am

Duke702 wrote:If Carly ended up with Evan, she prob wants to be another Michelle/Cody so they can go fake a relationship on Marriage Bootcamp or something laugh out loud. So I wonder, if Ashley I. followed Wells...if they were a couple or how they ended...

Haha I can't believe I missed this post. So spot on! Evan's ex said he was chasing fame and Carly is a prime candidate for Bach Rehab given this is her third time on the show (fourth if you want to be petty like I am and count Zak's HTD cheeky). I think they have a few other similarities besides famewhoredom though. Both are average folks for this show, both are in their early 30's, both live in Nashville and both exhibit jealousy and insecurity over attractive folks. I can see it. 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1f601

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:06 am

MM favorited the retweet of RS showing the blurry fan pics of Amanda & Josh, right? I guess I don't think of that so much as creepy but as her just being excited that her son appears to have found love in BIP. I'm a mom too & although I don't know that I would have favorited it, I do get it. Her son was put through the wringer with this book and he seems to have rebounded by finding a much kinder woman to love. MM probably just can't contain her happiness right now. I'll cut her a little slack. It would be tough to watch your child (of any age) deal with the sh** Andi put him through.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:20 am

Beach Lover wrote:MM favorited the retweet of RS showing the blurry fan pics of Amanda & Josh, right?  I guess I don't think of that so much as creepy but as her just being excited that her son appears to have found love in BIP.  I'm a mom too & although I don't know that I would have favorited it, I do get it.  Her son was put through the wringer with this book and he seems to have rebounded by finding a much kinder woman to love.  MM probably just can't contain her happiness right now. I'll cut her a little slack. It would be tough to watch your child (of any age) deal with the sh** Andi put him through.
clapping!  Totally agree, I took it the same way. IMO She was probably really worried about Josh going on this show, but he's going to do what he wants to do and that picture proably made her happy. It was just a kiss anyway. I feel she must have met Amanda and likes her and Josh together. And perhaps she knows MeAndi is probably checking her twitter too.

With all the criticism about Josh's mom, it's odd that MeAndi never mentioned anything about her butting into their lives or anything negative about his mom at all, and I bet she would have if Momma Murray was injecting herself in their business or domineering. I didn't read her book, so maybe she did, but I haven't seen anything about it.

ALL JMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:22 am

Did we knew if Jojo was on Paradise yet?

Because I discovered tweets of a woman who was on the same hotel that are filming BIP:

‏@ashley__hayes Jun 21
took a pic with Chris Harrison and JoJo is the floor above me at my hotel....

@MaddieCurtis21 Jun 22
@ashley__hayes why are they all there ?????

@ashley__hayes Jun 22
@MaddieCurtis21 bachelor in paradise!!!!!!!!!

Then she saw JAM kissing:
@ashley__hayes Jun 21
update: Amanda Stanton and josh Murray spotted kissing at the bar

@emmaadel17 Jun 22
@ashley__hayes wait low key PISSED this is happening I love her and he is a piece of  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1f4a9

@ashley__hayes Jun 22
@emmaadel17 SAME! I don't like him but I have to say they do make a great couple if they are really together

They are/were filming BIP hotel scenes in the Grand Luxxe Punta Nuevo Vallarta.

Source: twitter.com/ashley__hayes

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:59 am

Maybe Jojo was there for a safehouse?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:17 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Maybe Jojo was there for a safehouse?

Now this is weird. Why would JoJo be in Paradise? A SHV wouldn't work there because everyone would see them together right? Plus spoiled F1 was away working. Why was she there? The only thing I can think of is to do last minute VO's and ITM's maybe? What if they need to film more with her because her and F1 broke up?
:detective question

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:26 am

it would be a cool twist if JoJo has broken up with Jordan and they have brought her there to hook up with Nick. Most dramatic finale ever ;)

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:35 am

LingLing wrote:it would be a cool twist if JoJo has broken up with Jordan and they have brought her there to hook up with Nick.  Most dramatic finale ever ;)

You said it LingLing. That is the only thing that could top Josh + Amanda = Jam. Talk about MeAndI's head exploding. She would probably have to be put away on a 72 hour hold (at least).

:tissuebox stupid :crazed

OK, so building on your idea: Let's say that JoJo broke up with F1 or picked neither guy at FRC, which sleuther HEA was really on about here for awhile. And let's also say that Nick hooked up with Jen in Paradise but near the end TPTB show him get dumped yet again! But surprise, surprise -- JoJo shows up at the last minute to tell Nick that she would like to date him in RL. That would be Emmy award winning TV right there 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 1646190589

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach