SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:06 am

I'm guessing Carly is with Wells, actually. Weren't they seen on a date in Nashville or wherever before this even started filming? Though I honestly think she's desperate enough for Evan. But seriously tho, Evan is still there????! Like at fantasy suites. That's shocking. Truly shocking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:08 am

Are we sure Evan is still there? I just can't imagine any of these girls being that desperate.

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 87b72b10 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 86669110 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:13 am

umngirl wrote:Are we sure Evan is still there? I just can't imagine any of these girls being that desperate.
I don't  follow Evan. I checked a couple of his SM accounts. He hasn't liked anything on Twitter or posted on Twitter/Instagram since filming started

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:20 am

^well inthst case, gross. Unless it's one of the randos that's on that I don't even remember. Lol

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 87b72b10 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 86669110 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 am

I think Brandon Andreen from Desiree's season is one of the randos. He's one of Christian's recent follows and Brandon just recently followed several of the BiP cast on this season. He also had a lack of activity on his IG between May 27th and June 18th.

https://www.instagram.com/instabram612/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 am

Even if Jared and Caila were on a date doesn't mean they're still together. I like them both but not sure I'm seeing it. I wonder if Carly is with Brandon? He looks like he could be her type. I like Carly so hope she's with someone nice.

So Josh and Amanda are the hot couple? It will be interesting to see how that works out. I hope this doesn't mean that Jen's with Nick.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:37 am

This Jam thing is beautiful and perfect on so many extreme levels, only a true poet could have come up with it. 

Let us take a moment to examine the ways:
1) Josh steals Ick's woman AGAIN? Check.
2) Josh ends up with a sweet, fragile blonde like Andi always feared? Check.
3) Josh has the opportunity to prove Andi is a psycho and he's the most loving, protective, gentle meathead there ever was? Check.
4) Neil Lane makes an appearance to Josh AGAIN, preferably with the same ring? Check-o-rama.

Those Bachelor interns are the best in the biz.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:44 am

I do NOT remember this Brandon guy but that blondish look seems to be up Carlys alley.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:51 am

bluwavz wrote:I think Brandon Andreen from Desiree's season is one of the randos. He's one of Christian's recent follows and Brandon just recently followed several of the BiP cast on this season. He also had a lack of activity on his IG between May 27th and June 18th.

https://www.instagram.com/instabram612/

I thought he had an Australian photographer girlfriend, and he even move to Australia. Did they broke up?
http://instagram.com/katesmeda

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f49b  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:This Jam thing is beautiful and perfect on so many extreme levels, only a true poet could have come up with it. 

Let us take a moment to examine the ways:
1) Josh steals Ick's woman AGAIN? Check.
2) Josh ends up with a sweet, fragile blonde like Andi always feared? Check.
3) Josh has the opportunity to prove Andi is a psycho and he's the most loving, protective, gentle meathead there ever was? Check.
4) Neil Lane makes an appearance to Josh AGAIN, preferably with the same ring? Check-o-rama.

Those Bachelor interns are the best in the biz.

JAM is a gift we never knew we wanted, and definitely didn't deserve!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:58 am

mysthelma wrote:

I thought he had an Australian photographer girlfriend, and he even move to Australia. Did they broke up?
http://instagram.com/katesmeda

Yeah I think you're right! And wasn't he also the one who tried to start a lame crowd funding project, where he's asking people to donate so he can move to Australia to be with his "love". Rolling Eyes hehehe
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:07 pm

^^^ Did this Brandon guy even make it past the first night on Des's season?  He is kind of hot to look at. Well, atleast better than Evan & Daniel.  But he's back on SM now anyway so he can't still be paired up with anyone.

So, he's gone, the twins are gone, and Grant may be gone, right?  I have a feeling Evan could be gone too but in hiding and not active on his SM.  There is just no way he's still around unless he's there just as "consultation" for the men on their overnights.  You know, in case any problems rise up (or don't giggling ).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach