SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:43 am

LOL @ serial killer  womanizer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 am

Yeah, it's all on Jams shoulders now, but I have confidence they're more than enough to satisfy. 

If we get Jam along with, "Ick, thank you for the proposal but I've fallen in love with Josh/Shawn/Raccoon instead," that's really all I need in terms of summer BIP entertainment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 am

If Nick and Jen were together and happy about it, why shouldn't we be happy for them? Nick has been in lasting relationships with very attractive women before... Why not Jen?

In regards to tennis, Nick is very athletic. He ran track in high school and still holds a number of school records. The beach in Paradise will help quiet those concerned about his level of attractiveness.  Even Andi said that Nick had "quite the body on him" during their time together.  Who's to say that tennis would be out of his wheelhouse?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:51 am

Poor Lace. I had a hunch it would be Grant she's falling for. That guy clearly knows how to wrap naive women around his finger.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Are all these losers trying to make a living off reality tv now? Don't their blogs, instas, tweets and snapchats make enough for them to pay their bills? IMO every single one of these people are losers. I remember reading a tweet by Carrie Fisher that sent out in December, "Youth and beauty are not accomplishments, they're the temporary happy biproducts (sic) of time and/or DNA." IMO what the heck are all these pretty faces going to do with their lives once everyone gets tired of seeing them whore themselves out on reality shows? https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/682031270293970944?lang=en

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:11 pm

seton wrote:so according to fleiss's twitter, lace is in love with serial killer womanizer, Grant? I hope she didnt lose that number of her shrink!  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1f620

Is lace the one that was friends with JJ after filming ?

I thought grant was off the island already. sorry guys, got to read upthread on the sleuthing you all have already done.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:18 pm

theboy'smom wrote:Are all these losers trying to make a living off reality tv now? Don't their blogs, instas, tweets and snapchats make enough for them to pay their bills? IMO every single one of these people are losers. I remember reading a tweet by Carrie Fisher that sent out in December, "Youth and beauty are not accomplishments, they're the temporary happy biproducts (sic) of time and/or DNA." IMO what the heck are all these pretty faces going to do with their lives once everyone gets tired of seeing them whore themselves out on reality shows? https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/682031270293970944?lang=en

Why are they "losers" because they take advantage of their beauty and fame while they have it? I think they'd be stupid not to "use it before you lose it". Many of them will still have things to go back to when their youth, beauty and fame fade. Plus, who's to say they aren't learning and building skills that will help them with business ventures later in life?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't care what Evans net worth is.  The heebie jeebies I get when seeing him on screen is bad enough.  In person, would never be worth it.  Just no!

And I hope she gets lots and lots of his money.  3 kids...so at least 3 sexy times with him. 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1838857674 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 623245435 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1838857674
Again, all I can say is Ramsey Bolton can flay me and boil me in oil before I would think about being with Evan. Now that I think about it Evan  looks a bit like Ramsey.
Ramsey Bolton. GOT now your talking! Ot last week I was literally screaming with joy.  bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:25 pm

theboy'smom wrote:Are all these losers trying to make a living off reality tv now? Don't their blogs, instas, tweets and snapchats make enough for them to pay their bills? IMO every single one of these people are losers. I remember reading a tweet by Carrie Fisher that sent out in December, "Youth and beauty are not accomplishments, they're the temporary happy biproducts (sic) of time and/or DNA." IMO what the heck are all these pretty faces going to do with their lives once everyone gets tired of seeing them whore themselves out on reality shows? https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/682031270293970944?lang=en
Playing devil's advocate: 
Loser is subjective. It's hard to make a living now-a-days. Life is challenging and stressful.
Maybe this(the above) is an easier softer, way for some. 
I spent my life working in healthcare, hands on care. (feeding, bathing, toileting, transferring, end of life--very stressful ADL care)
Most of the people I worked with were entry level. If they could have gotten better jobs with better pay and benefits, I don't doubt for one minute they would have. 
Are these people losers because they did what most of us consider menial work?  
I don't want to get into the intrinsic factors or how valuable a job they did or blah blah blah because I worked side by side next to this situation for 26 yrs. It's all of those wonderful warm and fuzzy things, but those things don't pay the bills or provide some of the necessities of life. (forget the luxuries). 
So, financially, perhaps they and myself, since I chose to stay in nursing vs being a physician's assistant or practioneer, am a loser, too. 
I guess what it boils down to is what makes each of us happy and able to look at ourselves in the mirror. 
Our society has always had easier roads, faster roads, smoother roads in life. The road each of us chooses is a personal choice. Some enjoy the interstate and some enjoy the scenic route.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Very well stated, Kasha.

I think the sleuthing, guessing part is more fun than the actual show. Seems so far that the only couple from this will be Josh/Amanda.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:30 pm

jen689 Thank you for posting the info about Lace/Grant.

After this info, who do you think are left and who paired up? Thanks!

Doesn't it seem like the show isn't as 'private' like it was the first time it filmed?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Atem is that you? welcomeback Missed you.
Hope your well.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach