SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Jojo is as obvious with Jordan as Kaitlyn was with Shawn.
Worse!! Way worse. Kait never let Shawn forget who was the rose giver. BBJ doesn't even know he's on a show and has some cute girl chasing him around begging for something.

Idk, she was pretty in control and not once jumped into his arms and begged him. At least if she did I missed it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm

and I agree that chase is a very serious top 2 possibility and I was waiting to see why he was in thailand.

I needed to see the connection between them. now i understand better

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:52 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Luke__Pell/status/747612063925673984

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:52 pm

I may be wrong folks, but *me still thinks* that the "war veteran" will pull out His Last Big Gun in the fantasy suite and it is all over.

As she says "crazy".  Crrrrrrrrayzeee.

I mean... she hardly showed any interest in either Jordan or Robby this episode and simply sobbed about which of the OTHER guys to dump first so she doesn't have to string them along while she and Luke are making whoopee when the cameras aren't rolling. Yes, I know... I know. Those two have the most stoic faces I have seen since Brad and Shawntel on her hometown trip to the morgue, but I tell you... SOMETHING is being edited out of this season!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 pm

The one guy I do see that she is very at ease with is Luke. IMO
One thing I did not see her doing is kiss him on his chick as a tender spontaneous gesture. she put her head on his shoulder (this is the jump cut I saw with jordan tonight, they did not do the clean cut).

Robby was in the background during this episode and again jordan was in a middle of confrontation... bad edits... again and again and again

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Jojo is as obvious with Jordan as Kaitlyn was with Shawn.
Worse!! Way worse. Kait never let Shawn forget who was the rose giver. BBJ doesn't even know he's on a show and has some cute girl chasing him around begging for something.

Idk, she was pretty in control and not once jumped into his arms and begged him. At least if she did I missed it.
I mean she told him he's f1 basically and almost died when he told her he wants to do life with her laugh out loud I guess it could have been worse? What can ya do though? She clearly doesn't play games or hold back in relationships, and gives herself to the man she loves.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
2observe wrote:Hmmm......., Chase got another private concert.

Chase is so good looking.  Anyone know if he gets a hometown and where is he from?  

his body and voice is to die for. 

HTD yes. Colorado I believe.

I agree.  Chase is good looking and he looked really good tonight in the black pants and white shirt.  I hope he is the next Bachelor.  He just needs to bring out more of his personality.  Maybe he's shy? I don't know?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 pm

I wouldn't blame Jordan if he told Jojo that he was "out this b#tch" for a lack of better words. It's always one thing after the other. He has to know he's the one that she wants. I feel like this entire season is dragging on unnecassarily.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 pm

JBF wrote:I may be wrong folks, but *me still thinks* that the "war veteran" will pull out His Last Big Gun in the fantasy suite and it is all over.

I mean... she hardly showed any interest in either Jordan or Robby this episode and simply sobbed about which of the OTHER guys to dump first so she doesn't have to string them along while she and Luke are making whoopee when the cameras aren't rolling. Yes, I know... I know. Those two have the most stoic faces I have seen since Brad and Shawntel on her hometown trip to the morgue, but I tell you... SOMETHING is being edited out of this season!

spitcoffee

THAT was hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:56 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I wouldn't blame Jordan if he told Jojo that he was "out this b#tch" for a lack of better words. It's always one thing after the other. He has to know he's the one that she wants. I feel like this entire season is dragging on unnecassarily.
This is true too. And over the poker game?? I don't blame him for getting annoyed and salty. That was insane.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I caught the last ten minutes of the show, but I have to ask if JoJo showed BBJ who's boss tonight?    The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

I think that she is hard on Jordan.  I am believing more and more in Jordan's feelings that he has to keep going through all these doubt questions.  He could just pull back and say enough now.  I think he was angry at James and sort of JoJo for bringing this up.  I think the whole thing was petty and certainly Produced prodded.  I think Jordan needs a break.  Just be nice to him now.  Why does everyone think he is so bad.  No different than Robby, Luke, or many guys that have dated an been on this show. He is getting a tough edit I think.

I like Jordan, but all I have seen is JoJo chasing him, so I feel he needs to step up and start chasing her, which hopefully the turning point was tonight or will be when he tells her "I'm in love with you." She has made it abundantly clear that Jordan is her one and only. :yes: I turned on the TV and she was basically sitting on top of him before the RC. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:57 pm

JBF wrote:I may be wrong folks, but *me still thinks* that the "war veteran" will pull out His Last Big Gun in the fantasy suite and it is all over.

I So agree with the bolded and for me the thing being edited out is ENJOYMENT!!! :yes: OMG this is Boring as all get out!!! I would have quit watching already but I only tune in to see Chase!!! He is such a :cutiepie

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL