SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:41 am

JBF wrote:I am wondering if somebody boomerangs back and there are four guys in Thailand. Sort of like when some speculated if Ryan Park might be F1 or F2 in Ashley's season because he was in Fiji.

I remember...

maybe this can explain this then? those tweets probably means nothing more than the same old same old MOST DRAMATIC evarrr but I found them nonetheless interesting

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1010
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 913
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 813
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Ca712

so what happened during hometown?
what did she do during top 3 dates
do we have a guy who wanted to see her after his hometown ceremony (jordan? Luke?)

something is fishy but I cannot pinpoint what.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

JBF wrote:I am wondering if somebody boomerangs back and there are four guys in Thailand. Sort of like when some speculated if Ryan Park might be F1 or F2 in Ashley's season because he was in Fiji.

This is my working theory as well, four guys in Thailand and maybe even three guys at FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

Ohhhh that Fleissmeister is so full of it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:42 am

and we know that fleiss did not mean interesting the way it is but in a sarcastic way IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:44 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Cl_3Nh-WAAAuWtL
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Wow, the Suitcase Ninjas in Argentina are kind of hot. #TheBachelorette
giggling cantstopl The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:45 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

This is my working theory as well, four guys in Thailand and maybe even three guys at FRC.

Supposedly even Brooks was rumored to be around the FRC vacinity in Desiree's season since it wasn't JUST Yee Spoiler King convinced he was F1.

There is no telling what the Fleissmeister will do with his little bound-to-a-contract slaves actors.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:49 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Cl_7kRoWkAEG5FE
If I never see another Bachelorette stick her tongue in some dude's mouth it'll be too soon. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:55 am

CH'S blog:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1460037498708022.html

FYI Chris, but your hand is a little too low on JoJo's back. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:56 am

I love Chase even more after each Ep. His big bear armed hugs look to die for.

I think JoJo is an amazing Bachelorette.  She is showing how this can be done with kindness, class and respect shown to the guys.  I think she's so good with everyone and wants to make everyone feel good. I love watching her!

Random other thoughts :Alex could not annoy me more.  Derek I find quite unappealing.  Jordan is pompass as usual.  I learned Luke says like, like a lot.  Robby is the most nonexistent F2 I remember. i haven't seen any feeling behind any of Jordan's words to her yet but she keeps on chasing him.  She often seems to sense he's full of bs for half a second, then ignores that inner instinct.

(All JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 am

relaxing wrote:I love Chase even more after each Ep. His big bear armed hugs look to die for.

I think JoJo is an amazing Bachelorette.  She is showing how this can be done with kindness, class and respect shown to the guys.  I think she's so good with everyone and wants to make everyone feel good. I love watching her!

Random other thoughts :Alex could not annoy me more.  Derek I find quite unappealing.  Jordan is pompass as usual.  I learned Luke says like, like a lot.  Robby is the most nonexistent F2 I remember. i haven't seen any feeling behind any of Jordan's words to her yet but she keeps on chasing him.  She often seems to sense he's full of bs for half a second, then ignores that inner instinct.

(All JMO)

that is exactly why it is possible that before the finale all those red flags, all the guys who came to her about jordan (her sigh told everything: not again!), his lack of feeling demonstration... all this added to each one, makes me hope that she will finally realize who is the guy and not the image she built up in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Cl__J-KWYAAB5nd
Tiny Marine really wanted some popcorn during that James/Jordan fight. #TheBachelorette
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL