SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 pm

HEA wrote:but it was very nice to see how the edits play in their head and I immediately made the connection with jordan

derek: over confident, showing his emotion, thinking he has it in the pocket

chase: chocked, pushed to open up, thinking she will let him go

so who is jordan in this scenario mmmmm ???
Has Chase talked about his previous relationships yet?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 pm

I'm still watching but finally got to the end of the thread. My favorite is gone, Wells. no no He wasn't right for Jojo but I prefer to look at it as she's not right for him. Can't believe she picked Chase over Derek. He's so very boring to me.

The only one left I like is Luke. I really hope he'll be TB over Chase and Robby. Neither of them do anything for me.

Ew, how can she kiss Alex? She should have cut him and James. James lost major points with me for his lame attempt to get at the frontrunner. Speaking of Jordan, I'm not sure how Jojo believes what he says. Not about the stupid game, but when he's talking about love with her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 pm

James is so annoying. Didn't think anyone could make me side with Jordan but he kind of did. Not that Jordan isn't a full-of-himself douche, but James is just pathetic. There's nothing less attractive than an insecure man who keeps going on about his insecurities. What a boner kill.

Wells just comes off as permanently in the friend zone. There's losing the initial passion at some point and then there's never having it. Hope someone will ignite Wells's passion at some point, but it certainly isn't JoJo. I was wondering if she was referring to her college boyfriend when she said the same has happened to her, I mean losing the spark and turning into friends.

The RC thing was such nonsense since it always goes from 8 to 6, not 5.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 pm

2observe wrote:Hmmm......., Chase got another private concert.

Chase is so good looking. Anyone know if he gets a hometown and where is he from?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 pm

The only dark horse in all of this is the viewer. And we are going to lose.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I caught the last ten minutes of the show, but I have to ask if JoJo showed BBJ who's boss tonight?    The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698

I think that she is hard on Jordan.  I am believing more and more in Jordan's feelings that he has to keep going through all these doubt questions.  He could just pull back and say enough now.  I think he was angry at James and sort of JoJo for bringing this up.  I think the whole thing was petty and certainly Produced prodded.  I think Jordan needs a break.  Just be nice to him now.  Why does everyone think he is so bad.  No different than Robby, Luke, or many guys that have dated an been on this show. He is getting a tough edit I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:42 pm

2observe wrote:
HEA wrote:but it was very nice to see how the edits play in their head and I immediately made the connection with jordan

derek: over confident, showing his emotion, thinking he has it in the pocket

chase: chocked, pushed to open up, thinking she will let him go

so who is jordan in this scenario mmmmm ???
Has Chase talked about his previous relationships yet?

not yet.
he was dead serious and explained how difficult he was to express himself with other guys/relationship around
he mentioned ben/jojo and her being in his shoes
she explained that she should have open up earlier
he told her he was serious and he wanted to be the last man at the end

it was obvious that she needed to hear the last line.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:43 pm

HEA wrote:

yes....

props with fake snow
props with bubble bump
concert 1:1
concert ep 6

I do believe he is the dark horse here.

Maybe he will boomerang back, get rejected again but become the next Bachelor.

Me thinks she picks Luke (i.e. it is all of the sex going on, kiddies), but strings along Jordan and Robby the "competing athletes" with a straight face. Then *blindsides* them in a way that not even Benny Boy had the stomach to do with her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

Chase is so good looking.  Anyone know if he gets a hometown and where is he from?  

his body and voice is to die for. 

HTD yes. Colorado I believe.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The only dark horse in all of this is the viewer. And we are going to lose.

Yeah I am going to lose because research has proven that brain cells don't regenerate & I can't recover back the part of my brain spent dissecting this show laugh out loud

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Jojo is as obvious with Jordan as Kaitlyn was with Shawn.
Worse!! Way worse. Kait never let Shawn forget who was the rose giver. BBJ doesn't even know he's on a show and has some cute girl chasing him around begging for something.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:47 pm

JBF wrote:
Maybe he will boomerang back, get rejected again but become the next Bachelor.

Me thinks she picks Luke (i.e. it is all of the sex going on, kiddies), but strings along Jordan and Robby the "competing athletes" with a straight face. Then *blindsides* them in a way that not even Benny Boy had the stomach to do with her.

we have so much to discussed about luke. I thought about you and your eagle eyes errr your analytic and franchise memory.

the first thought I had was Derek = jordan ... over confident, does not open up much... gone

the edits for me were very similar with both IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL