SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^if you took a picture with another device how would they know. ???  Again seems weird and so simple.

I am not defending Jordan.... He clearly has issues but just trying to get actual proof.

I understand that

my point is to be in the RAYA girl's shoes: is he worthy to be kicked out?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:01 pm

jen689 wrote:@fleissmeister (twitter) Having lunch with jojo today!!! Very excited to see her in Malibu... #TheBachelorette

well DUH, of course he want to assess the gold messy situation with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^if you took a picture with another device how would they know. ???  Again seems weird and so simple.

I am not defending Jordan.... He clearly has issues but just trying to get actual proof.

ITA. It's not a matter of defense. It's a matter of proof that is so simple to do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

ITA. It's not a matter of defense. It's a matter of proof that is so simple to do.

I agree. It would be very simple to do and while I'm sure since Raya is more of a high end dating app, that there are less users, I still don't get it. Taking the picture wouldn't be committing a crime. Would Raya really dig and go after RS to see who took a screen shot? The emailer said they send you a warning. They don't even automatically delete the account. You get a warning first and I guess you get so many "strikes" against you before they delete the account.

Using the excuse of "they will send me a warning if I screen shot it" so I can't give you proof is silly to me. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Di_ATL wrote:.... and the plot thickens, wonder why she's having lunch with Fleissmeister?
I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that conversation

Are they discussing...

How JoJo is going to dump Jordan and go back to Robby? Is she going to come on the ATFR and decide she'd rather be alone question  

The only bad scenario for me is that she decides to stay with Jordan and they appear to be a happy couple JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:19 pm

They are discussing how maybe JoJo will be offered a stint on DWTS or possibly even Jordan and they can compete against each other. 
Or they are discussing who is going to get the best future media/entertainment bonanza. 
At the very least, they are discussing what each has on their list of priorities to shill on their SM sites.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:21 pm

I continue to be fascinated by how confident, relaxed and secure she's acting with all this going on. Even if it's a showmance, she must know what heat she's going to feel with everyone pitying her about BBJ and his BB ways. And yet, she's totally fine being besties with Fleiss. There has to be a switcharoo, foiler or a planned epic breakup at atfr. I just can't reconcile Jo's attitude in present day without one of these things.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:28 pm

MF is meeting with JoJo to tell her how to handle the tsunami coming her way...and he is pretending to comfort her, but he is actually gleefully rubbing his hands together thinking he has hit the jackpot! :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I continue to be fascinated by how confident, relaxed and secure she's acting with all this going on. Even if it's a showmance, she must know what heat she's going to feel with everyone pitying her about BBJ and his BB ways. And yet, she's totally fine being besties with Fleiss. There has to be a switcharoo, foiler or a planned epic breakup at atfr. I just can't reconcile Jo's attitude in present day without one of these things.

There is no friendship in my opinion. it is a contract. he is the boss.
the best way to face critics and humiliation is to keep the head high as if everything is below the person

#ACT

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Alanna wrote:I continue to be fascinated by how confident, relaxed and secure she's acting with all this going on. Even if it's a showmance, she must know what heat she's going to feel with everyone pitying her about BBJ and his BB ways. And yet, she's totally fine being besties with Fleiss. There has to be a switcharoo, foiler or a planned epic breakup at atfr. I just can't reconcile Jo's attitude in present day without one of these things.

Either this, or she is just genuinely "in love" and trusting of BBJ. Getting ready to stand by her man, Jillian Harris style. Jill and Ed lasted a year, Ben and Courtney just shy of a year. Nikki and Juan Pablo (though there weren't cheating rumors involved there,) again, just shy of a year. Jo^3 could hang on much longer than we are anticipating.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:41 pm

I don't think any woman would be this secure in this situation. This is worse than Jill and Ed imo, and Jill was definitely acting pissed off and annoyed at the audience anyway. The implication is not that BBJ is just a dbag, but that he's already cheating in a 5 week long relationship. This is nuts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:42 pm

I honestly don't get anyone's behavior. Robby, supposedly F2 is happy as a cucumber, Jordan, supposedly F1 is apparently back on an exclusive dating app, and Jojo who is supposedly already being cheated on appears happy and content. Color me confused. scratch

Last edited by traveler90 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal