SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Some pretty strong accusations there, IMO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Who are we talking about? I don't believe it! He is way too occupied on The Art Of The Fluff.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:19 pm

I am going to ask members to review the site rules.
We have a report button. That button is used to alert mods. Please use it as needed. 
If not needed, we will deal with it. No harm, no foul. Smiley
If it's needed and it's not used we can not deal with things until we get to the thread on our own. 
Sometimes it takes a village.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:24 pm

deleted.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:27 pm

JBF wrote:Who are we talking about? I don't believe it! He is way too occupied on The Art Of The Fluff.
sneakyl The Art of the Fluff - that's pretty good JBF.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:29 pm

HEA wrote:Kasha.. I posted definition of... I never accused. so why definition are not allowed please?
Please refer to the site rules and don't, don't, don't. You just don't want to go there...publicly. I know you don't.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:05 pm

for future references

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Roses10
wikipedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Please refer to this thread: 
link
 a lot of work was done by Auntie'sLove regarding stats, elimination charts etc. and all kinds of gems dating from May on back.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 pm

this is a complete different chart. IMO
this chart shows the orders of each top 4 and we have a general view of it
it is not about giving a rose. it is a chart of comparison
my point is to maybe possible see if we have a pattern or not, not about eliminations.
this is also the place I used to sleuth something that was already sleuthed (next episode dates).
although a fantastic great job has been done by Auntie, this thread has not beed updated since May 24 and May 27.
thanks

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Sorry. I must be totally dense because I see no pattern and can not figure it out. My bad.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry. I must be totally dense because I see no pattern and can not figure it out. My bad.

she is calling the top 4 at the same time generally.
I see a slow evolution with chase.
luke and jordan are top 2
robby is aleatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:19 pm

I am pretty sure you are spot on kasha and other ladies  yes

it took him 9 days as per his own words to sign his contract. I guess he probably was already on negotiation with with SEC network but no insurance he got the deal so he made sure to have a special clause about F3 or F1.

maybe the clause mentioned that he would not have an official confirmation job before episode 6..... when romance was more obvious with the others. Because lets face it. if we knew that he has a job in Charlotte... then maybe things would be tricky somehow? not sure what per se but maybe tricky?

now.... what about he got the word at HOMETOWN that he got the deal from with SEC network but it was still in the negotiation process...... and therefore said BUEBYE to jojo not caring to finish the journey with her since he got what he wanted???

then jojo cries and cries and cries and jordan joint them in thailand after few days of negotiation with the prods and with SEC network....

but at the end.... WHAT YOU DID TO ME (is not right) because our sweet lovely with not an ounce of ego jordan preferred his job to jojo .... then of course he could not fulfill the I SAID THE WAY I WANT TO BE LOVE requirement

and she picks noone or another, namely Luke.

EVERYTHING ABOVE IS PURE SPECULATION FROM MY PART. TY

@JBF if you do not know, jordan was confirmed today to receive a job offer from with SEC network.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal