SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:37 am

babs wrote:What proof would you have to have that he cheated? I'm sure no one has pictures of the act itself so all they have is their word. We, the public, and JoJo, has to either believe the girls or believe Jordan. I know every season people come out of the woodwork to claim all sorts of things, usually for money. These girls did not sell out for money like Chad, the ex, did.

I know you need to give the benefit of doubt but who to? The girls or Jordan?

mslat92 wrote:The thing is, Jordan has had multiple people emailing RS stories about girls he has cheated or messed around with. It's not like it's multiple people talking about the same story. People can find excuses for him, but all signs point to a cheating narcissist. Grant and Robby have also had their fair share of exposes. You don't see or hear of any girls coming forward about Luke or Chase and what assholes they are - why? Because they aren't.

Sooner people let go of this pipe dream that JoJo and Jordan could ever get a happy ending, the better. That potential relationship has disaster written all over it.

Good Post I agree :claphands  both

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 am

mslat92 wrote:The thing is, Jordan has had multiple people emailing RS stories about girls he has cheated or messed around with. It's not like it's multiple people talking about the same story. People can find excuses for him, but all signs point to a cheating narcissist. Grant and Robby have also had their fair share of exposes. You don't see or hear of any girls coming forward about Luke or Chase and what assholes they are - why? Because they aren't.

Sooner people let go of this pipe dream that JoJo and Jordan could ever get a happy ending, the better. That potential relationship has disaster written all over it.

RS also stated that he had received emails in the past that would totally paint former contestants and leads in a very negative light. One of them being Ben Higgins. He seems like a great guy, but I wonder what would have happened if RS released the emails on him that supposedly would show some negative stuff about him? No one is perfect.

I'm not defending Jordan here because I absolutely think he's a ladies man who gets around and enjoys playing the field, but with that being said, when you compare the emails sent in about Jordan versus the one sent in about Grant, there's no comparison IMO. The amount of specific details, not to mention the engagement story, that were in Grants were wild. With Jordan's, there weren't many specific details other than he was talking to and hooking up with girls he met on a dating app and he had an on and off relationship with someone he met on the set of Pitch Perfect. A emailer mentioned meeting up with him at the Maxim Super Bowl party, which he just so happened to already have pictures of him at that event on social media.

The biggest thing I took from those emails is that the emailer is claiming her friend saw him back on the dating app post filming. If true, JoJo should run from him. I'm not in their potential relationship, so I have no idea if he's shown her legitimate proof that he wasn't on it. It does seem like JoJo appear to be happy and confident. I just know for me that a nameless emailer sending an email for her friend that claims he's back on the dating app doesn't equal proof for me. She should absolutely end the relationship if it is. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

The Raya thing is the biggest deal for me too in the present, but his reaction to her cheating question raised all sorts of major alarm bells.

As for all out acting, I don't know but don't really agree with that perspective. It's way more advantageous for tptb to get real emotions than acting, as much as they can imo. And on the cast side, it's hard not to fall in the bubble also. So I guess we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

Multiple girls have come out to say he cheated on them to Blogger boy who loves gossip....My question would be was this their perception of a relationship? and he more of just a guy dating multiple women? That makes a difference. If he considered it just dating, then WHO did he cheat on?
I get the Brittney situation and he has said on the show he did things wrong in a past relationship (I'm guessing that was the one) and he wants to be a different person...so with that said can people change, certainly. Will he change his womanizing ways? Only he knows that answer. Will Jojo be the one he changes for, if he is her chosen one, possibly, as all of us can and are willing to change if we meet the right person.  JMO

ED...comes to mind. He seems happily married now and who ever woulda thunk it. cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

Multiple girls have come out to say he cheated on them to Blogger boy who loves gossip....My question would be was this their perception of a relationship? and he more of just a guy dating multiple women? That makes a difference. If he considered it just dating, then WHO did he cheat on?
I get the Brittney situation and he has said on the show he did things wrong in a past relationship (I'm guessing that was the one) and he wants to be a different person...so with that said can people change, certainly. Will he change his womanizing ways? Only he knows that answer. Will Jojo be the one he changes for, if he is her chosen one, possibly, as all of us can and are willing to change if we meet the right person.  JMO

ED...comes to mind. He seems happily married now and who ever woulda thunk it. cantstopl

You go through so many phases and challenges in life.
I tend to think people usually cope with stress with the same set of tools and if those tools are not necessarily the best, it is hard to switch it up and try new, constructive tools. It's hard to recognize there are better ways to cope.
With cheating, you can justify it a million ways, but it still comes down to cheating. When it comes to hitting the sex buffet, I see it similarly. Bad behavior(shopping, alcohol, gambling, cheating even without being addictive) is simply an excuse for not having enough courage to behavior well.
So blaming this behavior on a specific circumstance and then taking a hiatus, does not mean this behavior may not rear it's ugly head again. It takes a strong desire to change. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:10 pm

provenceguy wrote:Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?

The woman claims if you take a screen shot of something on Raya you get sent a warning from the dating app.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Of course folks can change when personally convicted IMO. One story that athletes that have player tendencies can learn from is that of Tiger Woods (still my favorite golfer of all time) who got in a relationship that ended up resulting in a marriage knowing he had yet to shed his player ways. The repercussion was Tiger getting hit with a golf club driver multiple times by his wife after he put her to shame with all the numerous allegations that surfaced in the tabloids. I am surprised she didn't incapacitate him for life....yikes.

Do I believe Tiger has changed now, no idea but according to him he should not have gotten into a monogamous relationship & engaged the woman at the time he did. So it's all about personal conviction over time IMO; I don't believe that someone can make you change your ways.....one has to get there themselves.

Yeah Jordan seems like a great guy & just based on what he himself admitted on the show (per US Weekly, he will admit to flirting & not cheating); IMO he should not be engaged yet whether for fake or real....all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Apparently one cannot post Jordan's profile on Raya without the company knowing about it, but why can't someone take a photo of his profile for all the world to see?

The woman claims if you take a screen shot of something on Raya you get sent a warning from the dating app.

All you have to do is take a photo with another mechanism--phone, camera, etc. Right? or would that not work? That's the only thing that bothers me. It seems so simple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Who can become a member on that Raya? Anyone? If I bought the app can I see his profile? (I'm not going to go that far but wondered if RS would to get the proof.)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

But why can't someone just use another iPhone to take a photo of it?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

All you have to do is take a photo with another mechanism--phone, camera, etc. Right? or would that not work? That's the only thing that bothers me. It seems so simple.

Exactly. If you're on Raya on your phone, get a friends phone and take a picture of it. The picture might not be the best quality, but I'm sure you could get a decent shot. It's silly for her to say she and her friend don't want to get a warning because there are various other ways to do it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal