SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:08 am

^ Even if it's a storyline though, most of the general public won't know that, and STILL think she looks like an idiot. Then again, JoJo has the last laugh no matter what, I'm assuming. She's gained money, positive recognition, free stuff, opportunities, knowledge, etc. by going through this experience whether it ends "good" or "bad". She technically still "wins" on some level in the end.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:17 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Even if it's a storyline though, most of the general public won't know that, and STILL think she looks like an idiot. Then again, JoJo has the last laugh no matter what, I'm assuming. She's gained money, positive recognition, free stuff, opportunities, knowledge, etc. by going through this experience whether it ends "good" or "bad". She technically still "wins" on some level in the end.

IMO.

How will she look like an idiot, to the general public who doesn't read RS, or rag mags, they will only see what is on edited T.V that she questions Jordan, she questions Robby and if those are her final 2, she had doubts with both and they will see how it plays out.

So far if I were an unspoiled viewer and a person who doesn't know of the spoilers, I would think she is choosing Luke. He is in the forefront as of now. :yes:

As for Jordan, I would think he is getting the physical edit guy who most often is f2 guy.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 am

I think looking like an idiot is subjective.
When someone comes out of this show and appears happy, healthy and is offered all kinds of great opportunities in life, I wish I could have looked like that kind of idiot at 25.
There really are people out there that don't care much how John Q Public feels about them, especially if 10 minutes of embarrassment leads to unlimited amount of better stuff.
There are people out there that don't look at a show like TB and think anything more than it's simply a show and not real life.
There are many past leads and cast who did this show for more than a relationship.(Matt Grant, Shayne Lamas, Travis Stork, Ali, Melissa, Brad, Ashley, Chris S) This would not be the first time.
There are those that appeared to have a relationship and it failed and they went back being who they were(MEandI, JPG, Andrew, Andy).
I think if you are smart or even informed and not so smart, you know you are signing a contract that indicates anything is game, and that includes humiliation. If you are cool with that and know it's a reality---it's ok, I guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:25 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Even if it's a storyline though, most of the general public won't know that, and STILL think she looks like an idiot. Then again, JoJo has the last laugh no matter what, I'm assuming. She's gained money, positive recognition, free stuff, opportunities, knowledge, etc. by going through this experience whether it ends "good" or "bad". She technically still "wins" on some level in the end.

IMO.

How will she look like an idiot, to the general public who doesn't read RS, or rag mags, they will only see what is on edited T.V that she questions Jordan, she questions Robby and if those are her final 2, she had doubts with both and they will see how it plays out.

So far if I were an unspoiled viewer  and a person who doesn't know of the spoilers, I would think she is choosing Luke. He is in the forefront as of now. :yes:

As for Jordan, I would think he is getting the physical edit guy who most often is f2 guy.    
I meant if it comes out that Jordan was cheating, and she stays with him/defends him...she'll look like an idiot. At least that's what I would think.

I think Robby and Luke are getting more of the physical edit. And Jordan and Chase are getting more of the typical f1 edit. With Robby and Luke: it's always about how hot and sexy they are, the chemistry, kissing. With Jordan and Chase it's been more about the conversations they've had.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:28 am

Question: Would you not think under the circumstances of it being a tv show and having been somewhat in the know of the machinations behind the show that this might be more gimmick than anything? Just curious.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:Question: Would you not think under the circumstances of it being a tv show and having been somewhat in the know of the machinations behind the show that this might be more gimmick than anything? Just curious.
Of course. But like I said, I don't think most of the general public would know that. Of course only those that aren't so naiive and watch UnReal laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

IMO.

So far if I were an unspoiled viewer  and a person who doesn't know of the spoilers, I would think she is choosing Luke. He is in the forefront as of now. :yes:

I meant if it comes out that Jordan was cheating, and she stays with him/defends him...she'll look like an idiot. At least that's what I would think.

I think Robby and Luke are getting more of the physical edit. And Jordan and Chase are getting more of the typical f1 edit. With Robby and Luke: it's always about how hot and sexy they are, the chemistry, kissing. With Jordan and Chase it's been more about the conversations they've had.

IMO.

It has come out that he cheated, but it's unsubstantiated. Brittany's claims, the girls from Raya, all a rumour. Not everyone puts stock into hearsay, and while some people(the real idiots) will give her grief on sm, a lot more will take the stories for what they are and focus on the happy Jojo that they see. I've said it here before that I was a victim of a vicious rumour once, when that has happened to you and you see how fast and far a lie can travel, you learn to be more careful about what you believe and tread lightly with hearsay. One thing I know, a lie can't outlast the truth! Just wait and see.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think the whole thing just fits into what TPTB want the viewers to see.
JoJo appears happy. I don't think she appears upset. JMO--I think a lot more about this entire situation is a storyline than anything else.

I agree Kasha, she looks happy, no signs of her being upset. 
But if  this is just a storyline, IMO, Jordan as F1 doesn't make any sense and it's a crappy one.  If TPTB want a good storyline it would be similar to Des without the guy leaving on his own, but the lead coming the right realiztion IMO.  Like she realizes while spending time with other guys she needs and wants safety so listens to her gut, breaks her bad pattern and picks a good decent guy.  A storyline where we watch her pick a guy who is getting more and more trashed in the media and she knew there were signs of it doesn't make for a good story IMO.  And Jojo and Jordan don't come out as a marketable couple so not good for them or TPTB?  So what is the motive for this storyline?  Tabloid drama = ratings I guess is the only thing I can think of.  Otherwise def not going a good story to see Jojo let Luke, Chase and Robby go for Jordan.  JMO. It makes me more hopeful for a foiler if Jojo is actually confronting him this week and had talked to his ex preshow.  Maybe the edit is a total set up of Jordan getting heave ho from Jo and we all cheer.  To me that's going to be the only way this becomes a good story line now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

IMO.

It has come out that he cheated, but it's unsubstantiated. Brittany's claims, the girls from Raya, all a rumour. Not everyone puts stock into hearsay, and while some people(the real idiots) will give her grief on sm, a lot more will take the stories for what they are and focus on the happy Jojo that they see. I've said it here before that I was a victim of a vicious rumour once, when that has happened to you and you see how  fast and far a lie can travel, you learn to be more careful about what you believe and tread lightly with hearsay. One thing I know, a lie can't outlast the truth! Just wait and see.

Very true. But if it comes out that his answers look sketchy on the show, that could make people suspicious too. I just don't think his edit is going to be completely clean. Even bringing up the cheating and being "bad" to the ex girlfriend gives the fan girls that love him some sort of bad taste in their mouth.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:44 am

Well, TPTB can't control what a cast person does post filming. (at least to a large extent)
Maybe their edit of him will start changing.
Maybe JoJo chose no one in the end? We don't have screen caps showing anything much at this point.
Ratings is all TPTB are interested in. How do ratings stack up so far? I thought pretty well.
The motivation behind this show according to MF is not a successful romance, but a dating experiment. In a dating experiment, anything can happen. If it were based only on successful end relationships, this show would have failed years ago.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:47 am

What proof would you have to have that he cheated? I'm sure no one has pictures of the act itself so all they have is their word. We, the public, and JoJo, has to either believe the girls or believe Jordan. I know every season people come out of the woodwork to claim all sorts of things, usually for money. These girls did not sell out for money like Chad, the ex, did.

I know you need to give the benefit of doubt but who to? The girls or Jordan?

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 am

The thing is, Jordan has had multiple people emailing RS stories about girls he has cheated or messed around with. It's not like it's multiple people talking about the same story. People can find excuses for him, but all signs point to a cheating narcissist. Grant and Robby have also had their fair share of exposes. You don't see or hear of any girls coming forward about Luke or Chase and what assholes they are - why? Because they aren't.

Sooner people let go of this pipe dream that JoJo and Jordan could ever get a happy ending, the better. That potential relationship has disaster written all over it.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal