SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi Ladies - going to catch up on all the threads in here !

Wow this is an exciting season. affraid :bigsmile:

MF and company cannot have dreamed and planned a more crazy storyline...
Or could they ????

lolpanda

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:Hi Ladies - going to catch up on all the threads in here !

Or could they ????

lolpanda
Haha nice to see you!! I can't imagine how tempted you must have been laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 pm

I was just wondering how the unspoiled can remain unspoiled with all the tabloids etc. This season is too fun to be unspoiled.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

Or could they ????

lolpanda
Haha nice to see you!! I can't imagine how tempted you must have been laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 2498057887
Smiley

BTW I am totally going into this assuming that RS is wrong wrong wrong on so many levels including the spoiled F1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Or could they ????

lolpanda

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 2498057887
Smiley

BTW I am totally going into this assuming that RS is wrong wrong wrong on so many levels including the spoiled F1.
I'm banking on a foiler.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 pm

I love foilers, but unfortunately I think this isn't the season for one. I think TPTB are throwing all this cr@p out there about Jordan and JoJo to make all of us watch and for everyone to think "she won't pick him, how could she be so naive?" But sadly in the end, JoJo will go with her typical dude and we'll all be duped... yet again. laugh out loud Man, I think I've been watching this show too long. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:16 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I was just wondering how the unspoiled can remain unspoiled with all the tabloids etc. This season is too fun to be unspoiled.

I don't know how the unspoiled stay unspoiled, like ever! laugh out loud But I appreciate the brave few, I like hearing their commentary.

My cousin is completely unspoiled. She doesn't follow the tabloids, doesn't search the Internet, just watches the show every Monday and done. She doesn't even know who RS is. laugh out loud She LOOOOOVES Jordan!! :shocked!: She thinks he and JoJo are hot together. speechless She was a huge JoJo fan last season and was so upset over the "blindside." She wants Jo to get her happy ending with Jordan. It's KILLING me not to tell her the tabloid rumors, but she'd hate me for spoiling the show for her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I was just wondering how the unspoiled can remain unspoiled with all the tabloids etc. This season is too fun to be unspoiled.

I don't know how the unspoiled stay unspoiled, like ever! laugh out loud But I appreciate the brave few, I like hearing their commentary.

My cousin is completely unspoiled. She doesn't follow the tabloids, doesn't search the Internet, just watches the show every Monday and done. She doesn't even know who RS is. laugh out loud She LOOOOOVES Jordan!! :shocked!: She thinks he and JoJo are hot together. speechless She was a huge JoJo fan last season and was so upset over the "blindside." She wants Jo to get her happy ending with Jordan. It's KILLING me not to tell her the tabloid rumors, but she'd hate me for spoiling the show for her.

Eek! Not a good situation. Good thing none of my friends are talking about this season. Even my Pittsburgh friends missed the episode with Big Ben them. I'm not telling them either because sure the hotness is there with Jojo and Jordan but it was probably there with his other hook ups too. See you Raya Jordan .

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Max64 wrote:I love foilers, but unfortunately I think this isn't the season for one.  I think TPTB are throwing all this cr@p out there about Jordan and JoJo to make all of us watch and for everyone to think "she won't pick him, how could she be so naive?"  But sadly in the end, JoJo will go with her typical dude and we'll all be duped... yet again. laugh out loud  Man, I think I've been watching this show too long.  laugh out loud
I just don't get why Jordan and Robby are confessing their love so early in the process. This is one of the reasons that give me pause about either of them being F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:41 pm

I've been wondering this for a couple days now and I wanted to see what you all thought. If there had been a different group of dudes this season ( Alex come first and foremost in my mind) and hadn't goated Chad the way they did, do you think he would have acted any differently. Yes, I know he's snarky and sarcastic, but some of these dudes were like a little snapping dog snapping at his heels more times than not. 99% of Alex's itm's and convo's with the others was about Chad. Whatever will he have to talk about now that Chad is gone?. I can imagine being there and everywhere I turned I heard people talking about me. I wouldn't like it, but then I don't have Chad's ego either. Had he not threatened to look Jordon up, I truly believe Jo would have kept him around longer.

2 parts that really cracked me up was when Chad was talking about Jo liking tall men and about how short Alex was and then it shows Alex hopping up on the high seat that he and Jo had to sit on ( making him look shorter than he really is ). Then when Chad interrupted Alex's time with Jo and Alex said it was straight outta a horror movie Chad doing that with the short amount of time that he had with Jo. I mean come on, exaggerate much Alex or have you just never watched a good horror movie? laugh out loud

Since this is the general discussion thread and I wanted to talk about Alex and Chad both, I thought this would be a good place to do it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm

2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:I love foilers, but unfortunately I think this isn't the season for one.  I think TPTB are throwing all this cr@p out there about Jordan and JoJo to make all of us watch and for everyone to think "she won't pick him, how could she be so naive?"  But sadly in the end, JoJo will go with her typical dude and we'll all be duped... yet again. laugh out loud  Man, I think I've been watching this show too long.  laugh out loud
I just don't get why Jordan and Robby are confessing their love so early in the process. This is one of the reasons that give me pause about either of them being F1.

I don't get it either, especially since she feels like she's the one chasing Jordan. Unless it's one of Jordan's some moves to get her to fall for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:53 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I've been wondering this for a couple days now and I wanted to see what you all thought. If there had been a different group of dudes this season ( Alex come first and foremost in my mind) and hadn't goated Chad the way they did, do you think he would have acted any differently. Yes, I know he's snarky and sarcastic, but some of these dudes were like a little snapping dog snapping at his heels more times than not. 99% of Alex's itm's and convo's with the others was about Chad. Whatever will he have to talk about now that Chad is gone?. I can imagine being there and everywhere I turned I heard people talking about me. I wouldn't like it, but then I don't have Chad's ego either. Had he not threatened to look Jordon up, I truly believe Jo would have kept him around longer.

2 parts that really cracked me up was when Chad was talking about Jo liking tall men and about how short Alex was and then it shows Alex hopping up on the high seat that he and Jo had to sit on ( making him look shorter than he really is ). Then when Chad interrupted Alex's time with Jo and Alex said it was straight outta a horror movie Chad doing that with the short amount of time that he had with Jo. I mean come on, exaggerate much Alex or have you just never watched a good horror movie? laugh out loud

Since this is the general discussion thread and I wanted to talk about Alex and Chad both, I thought this would be a good place to do it.

funny you are mentioning this because I re-watch episode 1 and all the time she spent with each guys and I was chocked to hear Chad. He TRULY appeared genuine and nice with her. I honestly think he was sincere. But then, I believe that he is not meant to be in this situation and 90% of the guys are kids who like to drink and prank (I mean come on Will, toilet paper on trees?).

You forget a small element: Evan. I think both Alex and Evan were the detonator for Chad to snap. Sadly Alex had all his buddies behind his back and Evan was more too happy to feel protected with the group.

They isolated Chad from almost the start or him isolating himself, then chad does not know when to shut up and the rest is history.

This is why, I do not think he is a monster. He needs counseling because he has an anger issue but he is not a monster. I like his sarcasm and snarky comments. They make me laugh. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal