SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
lexforlife wrote:There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

He may have figured there was a chance it would come to light and the payoff outweighed the exposure. In that clip, IMO, he looks pissed with JoJo that she would make these statements on camera. Like an ahh hah moment for him that he is being played by TPTB and JoJo too. From his perspective, why would Jordan really be into a woman who called him out like that on national television? Because it is a job for him, that's why.

If they are together, it must be an arranged business thing, IMO, or at least all business for him. They are both too proud, strong willed, and ambitious for me to think otherwise. The only other alternative I see is that RS got it wrong and she picked someone else. In which case, the woman standing by Jordan through the sh*tstorm is not JoJo, but someone else who is emotionally invested and waiting there for him since before he left for filming. If that is the case, I hope it works out for her. There are women who will wait years for a guy to end another relationship, hoping for their own happy ending. I have a male friend who did that year after year and, not surprisingly, it never happened.

Anyway, I am not buying any of this and am really losing interest in the season. If it wasn't for this board I probably wouldn't even bother.

I thought that too. If she really cared for him, wouldn't she have waited until the FS and discussed that in private? Even if it wasn't true, some would believe it, when she put it out there, so that's very strange.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Even addressing ChadR's US article is laughable imo. This season is a bust!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Even if someone took a pic of Jordan's Raya profile, unless it had the date on it somewhere, people could just say it was taken before the show. Even if it did have a date on it, people would probably make a case for it being photoshopped. I don't think there's any way to prove without question that he reactivated his account, so why would anyone go through the trouble? Especially if it could get them in trouble.

I also don't think Jordan was in on next week's drama at all. First of all, why would he agree to having such negative things said about him on national television? I doubt it'll help him or his career in any way. Second of all, he looked like someone who's been busted. His brain was nearly short-circuiting trying to figure out a response that's not a total lie but nowhere near the truth either. The smirking is typical of a narcissistic d-bag. He was probably thinking "that bitch" (the ex I mean). Oh Jo! I really hope we're all giving her a hard time for no reason and she actually sent Jordan packing before Thailand!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:There is no smoke without fire, laugh out loud. BBJ been breaking hearts since 19** (whatever year he was born). What baffles me is how one can go on this show, be a womanizer and expect it won't come to light, maybe in the 20th century but not this century laugh out loud. I understand Jojo choosing this bad boy, who wouldn't want to be the girl that tamed the wild one, unfortunately, I doubt this one is ready to settle down, what with him still active on a dating site while the show is still airing.

He may have figured there was a chance it would come to light and the payoff outweighed the exposure. In that clip, IMO, he looks pissed with JoJo that she would make these statements on camera. Like an ahh hah moment for him that he is being played by TPTB and JoJo too. From his perspective, why would Jordan really be into a woman who called him out like that on national television? Because it is a job for him, that's why.

If they are together, it must be an arranged business thing, IMO, or at least all business for him. They are both too proud, strong willed, and ambitious for me to think otherwise. The only other alternative I see is that RS got it wrong and she picked someone else. In which case, the woman standing by Jordan through the sh*tstorm is not JoJo, but someone else who is emotionally invested and waiting there for him since before he left for filming. If that is the case, I hope it works out for her. There are women who will wait years for a guy to end another relationship, hoping for their own happy ending. I have a male friend who did that year after year and, not surprisingly, it never happened.

Anyway, I am not buying any of this and am really losing interest in the season. If it wasn't for this board I probably wouldn't even bother.

I thought that too. If she really cared for him, wouldn't she have waited until the FS and discussed that in private? Even if it wasn't true, some would believe it, when she put it out there, so that's very strange.

Agreed Grace. So many people are saying how much JoJo is into Jordan, but I haven't really seen it myself. We have seen her being physically into him, but that is easy to fake. I mean, she kissed Evan! And munchkin Alex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Yes the mind boggles that she kept this dirtbag around when he all but announced with his reaction to her questioning, that "Yes, yes I am a skeeze." How amazing if this is actually a foiler and she's not as lobotomized as the spoiler would suggest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:13 pm

I just thought of something. I was thinking back to how Kaitlyn took Nick all the way to the proposal knowing she was going to pick Shawn. Of course, some believe she didn't know for sure 'till the end, but I don't believe that. Anyway, maybe Jordan was the F1 but he did not propose or he did propose but JoJo refused him. The latter would be totally kick azz, would it not? He proposed and she says thanks but no thanks! Wouldn't that be awesome? This way RS is right that Jordan was F1. And all the other contestants are happy because it wasn't them who got shot down at the proposal. Winners winners, chicken dinners for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:16 pm

I am actually more baffled by the US weekly report yesterday & the Eonline news clip that was released today than the RS report. It just makes Jojo contradict what she said in her presser about not knowing anything about Jordan before his name was released as a contestant. Yet we know Jojo was already in LA (from sleuthing done here) about a week before she was announced almost about when Jordan's name was released but somehow she magically met this girl in Dallas who had warned her about Jordan. So if indeed Brittany Farrar was the girl that warned Jojo last winter about Jordan according to US Weekly then this season was pre planned / scripted with the spoiler outcome as speculated by some on this board.

Someone posted that everyone on this season is in on the plot and I am inclined to believe that with all these nonsense going on....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 pm

I doubt JoJo met any of Jordan's exes. TPTB probably let her in on the ordeal and put the idea in her head...and then maybe allowed them to speak to one another on the phone. That's it IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I doubt JoJo met any of Jordan's exes. TPTB probably let her in on the ordeal and put the idea in her head...and then maybe allowed them to speak to one another on the phone. That's it IMO.

Yeah most likely the producers gave that plot to Jojo & she rolled with it. But a cheating allegation as an obstacle for an F1 if indeed it is Jordan does not seem like a good thing to put out there to millions of viewers & give the tabloids ammunition to further embellish.......but heck, Jojo's life, not ours....laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Again the only evidence we have for blogger boy's spoiler is two people being silent on SM for the same two days and then flying out of different LA airports the same day. Jordan is from Cali originally and has been there more than Nashville it seems. JoJo had the baseball game in LA before that. Not terribly strong proof to me. 

Screencaps for Jordan are absent for Thailand. We have had obsessed bachelorettes end up with someone else. Ashley was all about Bentley until he left, Emily with Arie, Des with Brooks, and depending what mood Ali is in Frank would have been it if he stayed. All ended up with someone else and half are married to that someone else. Maybe just maybe Jordan isn't F1. JMO.
This is very possible.  :yes:
I will be glad to see more screen caps of future RC's. FD and LCD.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Cary Fetman, who dresses the f2, only follows Robby and Jordan on IG. So it seems that they were at least the f2, if anything else... IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:

See, that is what makes me think that she lets Jordan go before the FSD, and why there's no SC of him in Thailand.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal