SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:56 pm

My bad. I thought it was reported they snapped or liked something on SM at the same time ??Maybe it was Ash? I will have to go check. Still think we need to watch Jo's and Jordan's feet. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Since you guys are watching, Jojo may not be in Dallas based on her comment here (commented last night).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGiPdejrVxp/?taken-by=_lbarr_

She could be on a shv, or not.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Luke, Chase and Robby have been very vocal, very early on when it comes to their feelings. Jordan hasn't, at least not their extent. If she likes him, why wouldn't she question him? She essentially said the same thing about Luke in an ITM and wanted to make sure he's genuine about her. She said his words to her answered that. Jordan isn't the only one she's questioned this far.

It's a normal reaction when you like someone. That doesn't mean she closed herself off from everyone else. IMO

Yes. Jordan has pretty much been coasting along so far, no memorable limo entrance (like Luke), no special little surprises to show her he's thinking of her (like Chase with the snow and beer), so I think she senses he's not as into her as she's into him. That's why she's pushing him already. I mean we all saw how much reassurance she needed from Ben after seeing him with Lauren on the pig date. Her gut was telling her Ben's gonna pick Lauren, so she kept looking for reassurance, which she got unfortunately. It'll be interesting to see what Jordan does to prove himself or will she just end up taking a leap of faith with him? He's definitely not acting like the safest option so far.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Luke, Chase and Robby have been very vocal, very early on when it comes to their feelings. Jordan hasn't, at least not their extent. If she likes him, why wouldn't she question him? She essentially said the same thing about Luke in an ITM and wanted to make sure he's genuine about her. She said his words to her answered that. Jordan isn't the only one she's questioned this far.

It's a normal reaction when you like someone. That doesn't mean she closed herself off from everyone else. IMO

Yes. Jordan has pretty much been coasting along so far, no memorable limo entrance (like Luke), no special little surprises to show her he's thinking of her (like Chase with the snow and beer), so I think she senses he's not as into her as she's into him. That's why she's pushing him already. I mean we all saw how much reassurance she needed from Ben after seeing him with Lauren on the pig date. Her gut was telling her Ben's gonna pick Lauren, so she kept looking for reassurance, which she got unfortunately. It'll be interesting to see what Jordan does to prove himself or will she just end up taking a leap of faith with him? He's definitely not acting like the safest option so far.

Lets remember that IMO he did not show any interest during the sex show. So much so that she begged him to open up because SHE was very open ...

And do not forget the boots from luke and wine from robby

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 pm

^Yes, exactly. While she's obviously into him I think a lot of the touching and showing lots of affection is a (subconscious) attempt to coax some response out of him, but he's not giving her much. Whether he likes her or not, he seems stuck being that aloof cool guy, who's scared of attracting clingers. If I were in JoJo's position I'd be pretty nervous too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Mia on the unspoiled side also said that it looks like Robby gave her a letter at the pool party, that when they sit down you see a white envelope under her leg. Her other top 3 are telling her they like her, I am okay with her telling Jordan to step it up. My beloved Meredith did the same to Ian back in the day.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:14 pm

If I had to coax a guy into telling me how he feels then he wouldn't be worth my time. I'd move on and pay more attention to the ones that are showing me they want me. Some girls like the aloof guy that they have to chase.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:18 pm

BTW..........Chad did another tweet. This time to JoJo and a link to an article about guys going on the Bachelorette to seek fame, or something like that. It has a picture of Jordan with question marks on it. I can't bring it here right now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Chuckle. Yeah, if I have to sell myself to someone, it's not worth the effort. Too many fish in the pond.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

babs wrote:If I had to coax a guy into telling me how he feels then he wouldn't be worth my time.  I'd move on and pay more attention to the ones that are showing me they want me.  Some girls like the aloof guy that they have to chase.

Oh definitely. But isn't it like the number one rule in the pick up artist rule book? Make the girl feel a bit insecure and she'll be all the more interested. Works on far too many women, at least until they're mature enough to realise their own worth. That's why I don't really like this pairing so far. I'll be pretty disappointed in JoJo if she's settling for less just because of lust or whatever. It never ends well if the man has less feelings for you than vice versa.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Imo, only one guy gives her bragging rights, Jordan. Like bagging and shagging the big fish. The closet thing to a celeb on the D list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Mia on the unspoiled side also said that it looks like Robby gave her a letter at the pool party, that when they sit down you see a white envelope under her leg.  Her other top 3 are telling her they like her, I am okay with her telling Jordan to step it up.  My beloved Meredith did the same to Ian back in the day.  

bowdown Mia... she is totally right!!!

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 112
my scap from recorded TV - ep 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29