SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes, and its the speculations that make this forum interesting..

it is!!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:14 pm

I too was surprised she was so into Luke and maybe others, but one sit down with Jordan and she's already doing the 'how do you feel about us?!' whine. I couldn't believe it, before a date even - and she's worried he doesn't feel as strongly for her. Seems she had already decided and is going to tug him along.

I don't think the others had a fair shot as much as the show wants to portray that.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Didn't she even say that she was worried that he's not as in love with her as she is with him in her ITM? I mean it was 3 weeks at that point and they hadn't even had a date yet! That whole conversation at the pool party was one sided except for when she jumped on top of him!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1f49c

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 8367-910 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 I_got_13 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:Didn't she even say that she was worried that he's not as in love with her as she is with him in her ITM? I mean it was 3 weeks at that point and they hadn't even had a date yet! That whole conversation at the pool party was one sided except for when she jumped on top of him!
She said "into" not "in love".

What was one sided about it? The fact that she was pretty much declaring her love laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Oh ok I was sorta tuning out just had it on in the background while doing other stuff.

__ Bleu said it best laugh out loud This is what I meant by "one sided". Jordan doesn't seem as in love yet as JoJo clearly was.

bleuberry wrote:I too was surprised she was so into Luke and maybe others, but one sit down with Jordan and she's already doing the 'how do you feel about us?!' whine. I couldn't believe it, before a date even - and she's worried he doesn't feel as strongly for her. Seems she had already decided and is going to tug him along.

I don't think the others had a fair shot as much as the show wants to portray that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1f49c

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 8367-910 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 I_got_13 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Luke, Chase and Robby have been very vocal, very early on when it comes to their feelings. Jordan hasn't, at least not their extent. If she likes him, why wouldn't she question him? She essentially said the same thing about Luke in an ITM and wanted to make sure he's genuine about her. She said his words to her answered that. Jordan isn't the only one she's questioned this far.

It's a normal reaction when you like someone. That doesn't mean she closed herself off from everyone else. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh ok I was sorta tuning out just had it on in the background while doing other stuff.

__ Bleu said it best laugh out loud This is what I meant by "one sided". Jordan doesn't seem as in love yet as JoJo clearly was.

bleuberry wrote:I too was surprised she was so into Luke and maybe others, but one sit down with Jordan and she's already doing the 'how do you feel about us?!' whine. I couldn't believe it, before a date even - and she's worried he doesn't feel as strongly for her. Seems she had already decided and is going to tug him along.

Oh ok laugh out loud Yeah, she was already attaching herself to him. Though, she was trying to do it with Luke too IMO by saying she loves both Austin and Nashville laugh out loud Now THAT was hilarious in the most indirect way..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:37 pm

the pool quality time was just hilarious. It was come and find me behind the house. It just happened that they were both at the opposite corner to find each other

---

also something that I find interesting is the animals mixed in the edits.

so far I saw a duck during jordan intro (between home segment and ITM segment)

and I saw this Bee Hummingbird which I immediately associated with a bird going from woman to woman (bird to bird)

--

eagle was several shown for Alex as well as the bear for Chad.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:46 pm

mindless wrote:I think their situation may have been similar to Kaitlyn and Nick, though not as intense. Kaitlyn still ended up falling for someone else and I don't see why JoJo couldn't have as well if there was a better match for her in the mix. Seems Jordan stole her heart though and I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy theory behind it. He may not be my cup of tea, but plenty of women seem to be falling for his charms so it's not that surprising that JoJo did as well. It's not like he's Evan.  

I haven't seen the JoJo and Jordan show RS was talking about though yet. I mean obviously she's into him, but she seems to have a genuine interest in Chase and Luke as well. Don't know about Robby yet, since we've barely seen him. But I think Ben was way more obviously all about Lauren at this point in his season. The only one besides Lauren he had any interest in was JoJo and that's just because she's awesome.

Totally agree with you mindless. Great post. I actually can't wait to see the "JoJo and Jordan" show! I hope it's true. i am also going to be watching the feet for SH visits. I know they posted minutes apart today. That is always a clue. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think their situation may have been similar to Kaitlyn and Nick, though not as intense. Kaitlyn still ended up falling for someone else and I don't see why JoJo couldn't have as well if there was a better match for her in the mix. Seems Jordan stole her heart though and I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy theory behind it. He may not be my cup of tea, but plenty of women seem to be falling for his charms so it's not that surprising that JoJo did as well. It's not like he's Evan.  

I haven't seen the JoJo and Jordan show RS was talking about though yet. I mean obviously she's into him, but she seems to have a genuine interest in Chase and Luke as well. Don't know about Robby yet, since we've barely seen him. But I think Ben was way more obviously all about Lauren at this point in his season. The only one besides Lauren he had any interest in was JoJo and that's just because she's awesome.

Totally agree with you mindless.  Great post.  I actually can't wait to see the "JoJo and Jordan" show!  I hope it's true.  i am also going to be watching the feet for SH visits.  I know they posted minutes apart today.  That is always a clue.  Smiley

luke posted at the same time as jojo but we know he is live at the CTM party.
jojo liked a lot of tweets. jordan none since over 23h.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:53 pm

^ On IG they were quiet for a while and then they liked picture just 4 minutes apart from each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ On IG they were quiet for a while and then they liked picture just 4 minutes apart from each other.

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29