SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 30, 2016 1:37 am

Ash2214 wrote:None of these people who come on this reality television show are ready to be engaged at the end of it. The engagement is really just a commitment to continue dating in the real world. Sometimes lighting strikes and it works out entirely. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm impressed with Shawn and Kaitlyn. They've done this whole thing the right way. I think if a couple that comes off of this show handles it in a similar way and takes it slow, but is committed, then props to them, whether it results in a marriage or not. IMO.

I agree. The engagement isn't real. They barely know each other when filming ends. When the couple throws an engagement party a year or so down the line, THEN its real; the engagement parties seem to have become a unique way for couples from the show to turn the far-too-early-can't-be-that-serious engagement into the real thing.

I do have lots of hope for both Shawn and Kaitlyn and Ben and Lauren however; both are couples that seem to suit each other, and that are taking things nice and slow. We may get a baby announcement from Shawn and Kaitlyn before a wedding one (neither seems to care about the official piece of paper), but I do hope to see a Ben - Lauren wedding in a year or two, but absolutely not before that.

So back to Jordan.

It is way too early to know anything about their relationship. They don't know anything about their relationship. If he is JoJo's final 1, I can only hope he has changed, or is in the process of changing. That isn't beyond the realm of possibility, although such a man is big risk to be with. If that isn't the case, I hope JoJo figures it out fast and kicks him to curb.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 30, 2016 7:37 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BGBBjxOhJxD/
It's deleted laugh out loud What was it?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 10:08 am

^ It was a joke that was something along the lines of "these rumors about me tell me about stuff I never knew I did!" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 30, 2016 10:58 am

Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

CHO wrote:Is it possible that Jordan leaves the show ? JoJo came on rather strongly to him in the M&G - swooning with barely knowing him. Possible that it was love at first sight but she was really smitten. I didn't feel he was totally convinced... Then in previews she is crying her heart out - and somewhere along the way she says - he was the ne I was going to spend the rest of my life with ... Jordan is not shown in the previews of Thailand (doesn't really mean anything...) but he does apparently declare his love for her. There's going to be a bump in the road - there has to be !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon May 30, 2016 11:00 am

I apologize - didn't look thoroughly enough for a place to post ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 am

I think the bump will come with JoJo questioning if his intentions are true. Is he there for the "right reasons" or is he there for fame? The clip of him saying "once again I feel like I have to defend myself" tells me this is the obstacle he (they) will need to overcome to get to the FRC. It makes me laugh that they always have an obstacle to overcome to be the F1, but it's a TV show, so I guess there has to be one. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 am

Oops, is this the wrong thread? I apologize.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 11:46 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG lolhttps://instagram.com/p/BGBBjxOhJxD/
It's deleted laugh out loud What was it?
 interesting  @thegoodquote.co has 2.9m followers and they chose to delete "that" quote

It was something like "I love rumors...I find out so much more about myself that I didn't even know"

CHO wrote:Is it possible that Jordan leaves the show...he does...declare his love for her....
Reality Steve posted this in a blog...

"Jordan made it known to those close to him that his plan going in to the season was to get as far as he can, then eliminate himself (all while making himself look good), so he could be the “Bachelor.”

He stayed because..."he realizes how much better he’ll look with JoJo as an engaged couple. Magazine covers, media appearances, a boost in social media, etc."

I hope Jordan's declaration of "I love you" wasn't "acting" on Jordan's part to make it to F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 12:23 pm

"Jordan made I known to those close to him?

If someone close to him is spilling the beans he needs to move a little further from them.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 30, 2016 12:31 pm

I honestly don't get Steve's logic there. If he gets The Bachelor gig, he still gets the happy couple press/attention, just a few months down the line + all that comes with heading his own show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 12:39 pm

I'm curious to know who RS is referring to. His parents, brother Luke and Luke's girlfriend clearly aren't talking. His best friend that he's known since high school went after RS on Twitter and a couple of his other close friends have been nothing but supportive on social media.

The thing with RS that always makes me chuckle is that he always says he has proof. In regards to a couple of the women that have supposedly gone to RS in regards to Jordan, RS claims he has pictures and text messages, but it's like and? What does that prove? The girls sent pictures of Jordan hanging out with them? He can't have female friends? Did they send pictures of them in bed with him? I was at a bar in Boston Saturday night and could probably guarantee that many of the men who were in their mid twenties went home with someone. It's not unheard of and its rather common, whether people like it or not. It doesn't make someone horrible.

In regards to wanting to be the next bachelor, did he hear it directly from someone supposedly "close" to Jordan or is he hearing from someone else who's saying he heard it from someone close to Jordan? Also, how does RS really know what Jordan feels? It's just laughable to me. It would be 100% better for Jordan to be the lead, get all of the press that comes with that, and be with someone at the end of that.

I can totally believe that Jordan is a smooth operator and that he has some fun with women, but all of this that RS has said seems to be quite circumstantial. I'll see if more stuff comes out with better "proof" and I'll watch to see how he is with JoJo. JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 30, 2016 12:41 pm

There are pro's and con's with each: being F1 or the next TB.
F1: If you like the girl, you got the girl.
You get free publicity.
The exhaustive travel is over for the most part outside of the initial PR rounds.
If you aren't in love and this was a matter of convenience, you are only involved for a few more months--until fall and then can move on. You still have all the name recognition. This is a more short term situation as far as being tied down to the franchise.
The next TB:
You get to continue dating a bevy of Meat.
You get to continue being in the circus.
You get to travel for 2 seasons.
Name recognition for 2 seasons. So your name is out there twice as long.
If it were me and all I wanted was name recognition for whatever reasons, I would opt for being F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29