SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:21 am

Well she picked him before all of this dirt came out. She kinda went in blind.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:24 am

bleuberry wrote:Well she picked him before all of this dirt came out. She kinda went in blind.
In the next episode JoJo will be confronting Jordan about his ex girlfriends. She know something JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am

JoJo said in several interviews that the bachelorette was difficult for her because she had never dumped anyone in her entire life, even when she should have. That's just sad IMO. But she was/is young...so she's gonna have to learn at some point. Most women do. Thankfully. She also said she doesn't realize she's with a bad boy at the time, until she looks back at thinks "what the hell was I thinking?!"

^ Those comments were in her Hollywood and insider interviews, btw.

Whatever happens, she keeps saying she uses past relationships as a guide, so she'll be fine. Even if things don't work out with her f1, she'll probably be engaged sometime next year to somebody else.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:26 am

Duke702 wrote:I don't think it really matters what anyone says about Jordan, JoJo will brush it off and believe whatever he says. Until they just don't work out. IDK I don't really see her being strong enough or dumping him quick even if she wanted to. jmo.

She will probably protect him now...even if she doesn't believe him. If she picked him and all this comes out, it makes her look like an idiot after her ex Chad and the fact that she had questions about him from the start....and she still picked him. She will be protecting their relationship until either the show allows her to dump him or she comes up with a way to make herself look good...or both. Let's see how she will spin this.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS is like these chicks personal psychologist/therapist laugh out loud ! Incredible! JoJo and her friends definitely see this stuff based on my knowledge, so who the hell knows what's going on behind the scenes. I'm still hoping for a foiler. Whether it happened while filming was still going on or in the future (a la mesnick or something else.) I want a freaking foiler!

IMO.

This is one time I would love a foiler and be happy for Jojo because of it. Sadly, it ain't happening imo. Ess ok, there's always snarking giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 am

I don't think Jordan is a bad guy. He is young and wild and has a whole lot of growing up to do before he will be anywhere close to a life long commitment. I also don't know if any of this stuff RS is putting out is true but if it is then hopefully his feelings for JoJo is strong enough that he will change his ways.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:31 am

Okay, wouldn't be super funny if in reality Jordan is not JoJo's F1, and all of this information that is being fed to RS from various girls (supposedly about Jordan) is only part of the big Kaboom that Fleiss is waiting to deliver?

I know that that is probably not the case, but Robbie on the other hand is posting all kinds of "love" on SM for JoJo, which seems to make him look more like the F2, which might be absolutely true.  But, if there was ever a season for a good foiler, it would be this one, since so much has been kept under wraps during the filming process.....so far.  And, in the F4 that he originally released, RS had Luke and Chase wrong.....according to the screencaps that have been identified.

Anyway, I think that I am going to reserve judgement until I can see for myself if I believe that Jordan did actually develop real feelings for JoJo, and maybe, just maybe, RS is the one that is wrong here.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 am

I just don't see a foiler. If Kaitlyn's season was so obvious halfway through that Kait was picking Shawn, Jojo is so transparent that from Day1, Jordan was her pick. She's all over him literally every episode - her legs are always hanging over his legs.

If there is a foiler, I would like it to be Robby because I really would like Chase (and I can stretch myself to say Luke) for the Bachelor.

Last edited by SarahD on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:34 am

thumbsup
Longhornfan wrote:Okay, wouldn't be super funny if in reality Jordan is not JoJo's F1, and all of this information that is being fed to RS from various girls (supposedly about Jordan) is only part of the big Kaboom that Fleiss is waiting to deliver?

I know that that is probably not the case, but Robbie on the other hand is posting all kinds of "love" on SM for JoJo, which seems to make him look more like the F2, which might be absolutely true.  But, if there was ever a season for a good foiler, it would be this one, since so much has been kept under wraps during the filming process.....so far.  And, in the F4 that he originally released, RS had Luke and Chase wrong.....according to the screencaps that have been identified.

Anyway, I think that I am going to reserve judgement until I can see for myself if I believe that Jordan did actually develop real feelings for JoJo, and maybe, just maybe, RS is the one that is wrong here.

thumbsup clapping!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 am

imo when stuff like this comes out it's usually true. And I know guys who acted like that in their 20's and are now 30+ and still unmarried doing the same thing. I think it's fine and forgivable when you're in college or just out. But Jordan is almost 28.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 am

Sprite wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I don't think it really matters what anyone says about Jordan, JoJo will brush it off and believe whatever he says. Until they just don't work out. IDK I don't really see her being strong enough or dumping him quick even if she wanted to. jmo.

She will probably protect him now...even if she doesn't believe him. If she picked him and all this comes out, it makes her look like an idiot after her ex Chad and the fact that she had questions about him from the start....and she still picked him. She will be protecting their relationship until either the show allows her to dump him or she comes up with a way to make herself look good...or both. Let's see how she will spin this.

It seems this season they'll address the rumors with cameras running. Kinda silly when you see the US mag on the coffee table. Jojo crying reminds me of Ali throwing herself on the floor in Fake's season. All producer induced drama. With Des' season, there was a bible on the coffee table. With Jojo, a ragmag. Nuff said to me Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 3806527698 . Jojo is going to say she has to follow her heart, but many times you have to follow what's above your shoulders too. Imo, Jordan is a big fat walking red flag with bad hair. Seems that might just be Jojo's type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:38 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS is like these chicks personal psychologist/therapist laugh out loud ! Incredible! JoJo and her friends definitely see this stuff based on my knowledge, so who the hell knows what's going on behind the scenes. I'm still hoping for a foiler. Whether it happened while filming was still going on or in the future (a la mesnick or something else.) I want a freaking foiler!

IMO.

This is one time I would love a foiler and be happy for Jojo because of it. Sadly, it ain't happening imo. Ess ok, there's always snarking giggling
Ya' never know. A foiler of some sort could have happened or will in the future. I'll keep the hope alive. My ultimate foiler that I want is for her to have dumped both her f2 and walked away looking like a confident badazz woman. *sigh* And people can snark all they want...I, however, don't believe in snarking. IMO, it's just a way to bully in a "softer" manner.

JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29