SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:55 pm

babs wrote:Does anyone remember what started this riff between Jordan and Chad?

Jordan talked back and got himself involved in the boy drama. Chad is unstable at best, but Jordan should have just stayed out of it IMO. He was ranking with Alex and Evan to me during episode 4. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:02 pm

babs wrote:Does anyone remember what started this riff between Jordan and Chad?

Breathing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:07 pm

I deleted the 1st episode so I can't go back and watch but I can't remember any one thing that happened to cause such bad blood.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.
Exactly. So why are people all of a sudden taking his word as gospel/confirmation? Because he's a cast member on this season? What he said doesn't prove anything other than his own musings in that strange head of his/he reads RS. Chad has been making clap backs to several of the cast members many times already, and using the name "Joelle", the man is just doing a hardcore troll.

Imo

Personally, I don't see him trolling. I see him seeing a lot of probably went down (perhaps skewed, but basically true).
This is my opinion.
If there was something from night one with Jordan and they did have knowledge or know each other prior to the Meat and Geek, it makes a lot of sense, as others have speculated.
I don't see my speculation any different than Chad's other than Chad probably saw a lot more stuff to indicate truth in the matter and I can only surmise. Then Chad had to live it. So I don't see that as trolling at all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's been bound to happen sooner or later.
I am actually glad Chad said what he said and great catch whoever brought that over. Kudos babs! thumbsup

:yes: .

I love Jojo and think she is doing amazing as the lead and I'm enjoying her interactions with several of the guys (Jordan the least of her top guys). I think I'll still come out of this season really enjoying it and being a huge Jojo fan. She's awesome at leading the show, focussing in with each guy, and communicating both positives and negatives, IMO. I don't fault her for this situation or think she's just an actor.

But .....

I'm disappointed someone was leaked in the press before the filming even started giving her a chance to get background on that person and maybe even connect and talk prior to the meet and greet and have a preconceived impression of one guy before meeting the others. Add in that it's someone with a link to public notoriety and it kind of sucks. It is a bummer that subconsciously he prob was already F1 in her mind prior to filming unless he screwed it up somehow or the really didn't hit it off. Personally, I'm glad Chad posted what he did because I hope it causes TPTB to rethink this situation just for the PR nightmare it can cause the show. I don't think people with famous links should be cast and I don't think anyone should be put out there officially prior to filming. All the guys should get an equal shot night one. If the lead makes up her mind based on the chemistry of a first night meeting (eg Ali, Kaitlyn), so be it, but it shouldn't happen before filming starts IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:51 pm

If this was the extent of Chad's behavior post show then I would give it a lot more credence than I am. But the domain name buying and the utterly nasty comments to SM commenters by DM (page 11 this thread) make me take Chad as a whole with a lot of skepticism.  

There was some knowledge there on night one, to me not all that different from Ashley who had been warned that Bentley was a player. To me the fact that she knew of him doesn't mean that they couldn't have actually developed some feelings for each other or maybe it is all fake, I just don't have enough info to judge yet and the word of a guy who has done a lot of acting himself for the show isn't going to sway me one way or the other. JMO.

ETA, I agree with @relaxing, TPTB should not leak contestants, I just don't blame JoJo for this I put the blame on TPTB. The guys looked up what they could on JoJo before coming on the show, why should she been any different given the chance. She just should maybe have been given the chance with all of them or none of them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Actors and actresses have fallen in love/lust with each since the beginning of time. It happens.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:04 pm

my biggest turn off was reading Mike Fleiss's Twitter saying,
Chad reminded him of himself. So with that, this fella received 
lots of encouragement from TP. Funny granted,  carrying out
in RL not so. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f62c

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:If this was the extent of Chad's behavior post show then I would give it a lot more credence than I am. But the domain name buying and the utterly nasty comments to SM commenters by DM (page 11 this thread) make me take Chad as a whole with a lot of skepticism.  

There was some knowledge there on night one, to me not all that different from Ashley who had been warned that Bentley was a player. To me the fact that she knew of him doesn't mean that they couldn't have actually developed some feelings for each other or maybe it is all fake, I just don't have enough info to judge yet and the word of a guy who has done a lot of acting himself for the show isn't going to sway me one way or the other. JMO.

ETA, I agree with @relaxing, TPTB should not leak contestants, I just don't blame JoJo for this I put the blame on TPTB. The guys looked up what they could on JoJo before coming on the show, why should she been any different given the chance.  She just should maybe have been given the chance with all of them or none of them. JMO.

Thanks, Stuck. That's exactly what I was trying to say but you put in more clearly than my long rambling post. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:10 pm

We will never know what the true circumstances are.
My personal thoughts are it was leaked to make us think JoJo found out from the leak.
If she had been involved in negotiations on the down low for the gig, tptb may have actually told her this was going to be going down to further entice her. By entice her, I  mean letting her know she would be guaranteed to have a wingman as she wingmanned for Ben. JMO.
Providing a safety net for the lead is a huge sigh of relief should they really not fall in love/lust/like. (Travis, Matt)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:16 pm

I agree that they should not leak contestants. They don't leak non famous contestants and it should be the same for any famous, or connected to famous, contestants. Even playing field for the contestants and the lead.

I am in the group that would love a foiler!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:44 pm

We all know Jojo had the heads up about Jordan, but why does she question him more than once about things of his past? Did he reveal it to her and she's questioning his intentions, or did she hear or read things before the show ? It doesn't seem she questions anyone else like Robbie? If it's producer driven, what did they reveal about Jordan to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29