SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Except for skinny jeans and hair, I don't see resemblance with 1F.
Absolutely no comparison with Josh ; good thing because I couldn't stand this guy.
I like Jordan's voice ; I went on his Instagram to get a look, and I found some cute videos and pictures. He certainly also has a great sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously. Looks like a fun guy to be around.

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 12:29 pm

1F is Jef Holm, Emily's f1. A little punk.

My hope for Jordan is that he'll surprise everyone as a favorite f1 of mine. And even if not, it's still going to be a good season when the lead had chemistry with her choice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 pm

I do think Jordan is a goofy fun loving guy. I'm hoping he will entertain us. If I had the same guys to pick from I would not pick Jordan for anything I wanted long term. He might be fun for short term.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Have to ask: What or who ist 1F ??? Embarressed!

Jef Holm. Emily Maynard's F1. It's a play on the 1F he uses in his name. It kind of became an insult that stuck.

I was actually also a 1F fan. (Now, not so much.) Hoping he shows his face on paradise! Snark!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm

From his IG it looks he is close with his brother Luke, they build furniture together!
They hole family looks very funny!!!! Facepaint in Disney World, get costumes .....
Has Aaron a problem with Luke too ?????

Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu May 26, 2016 12:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Have to ask: What or who ist 1F ??? Embarressed!

Jef Holm. Emily Maynard's F1. It's a play on the 1F he uses in his name. It kind of became an insult that stuck.

I was actually also a 1F fan. (Now, not so much.) Hoping he shows his face on paradise! Snark!!

Thanks now I get it cantstopl I was a big Arie Fan giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 1:08 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ehhh, Benchwarmer or whatever you want to call him, that's still an opportunity plenty of others would have loved to have and worked hard to get a shot at.  So he didn't make it big, like his big bro, at least he won't have to wonder what if, he'll know he tried and it didn't work out.  It took plenty of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, discipline, study, missing tons of normal life events and just plan old hard work and dedication to even get to be a bench warmer.

Not defending him or any of his rumored bad actions, but growing up playing sports myself and being a coaches daughter, I know how much goes into even getting a shot at the next level.  And as you go from highschool to college to the pros, that list just keeps growing and becoming more demanding.  JMO.

That's such a good point LB. No one is giving Robby a hard time for making trials, but not making the Olympic team, but it's really very similar in the work and effort it took for both to get as far as they did. Robby probably takes pride in what he was able to achieve where as Jordan is made to feel like a failure. Does seem unfair.

clapping! Exactly. Many would love to achieve what they did. Would anyone say to their kids, well it's not worth working hard at your passion, learning what you're capable of pushing yourself because you prob won't make it to the very top level? I'm sure Jordan and Robby got great life lessons, friendships and work ethic out of their time excelling in sports and good for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 26, 2016 1:10 pm

I noticed that Jordan favorite this tweet on Twitter, which is nice considering it's not like he can openly say something. He's gotten bombarded with tweets, both good and bad, but this is the one he chose to favorite:

https://twitter.com/jennma5/status/735859874051940352

Ben rector is great and this is a cute song.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu May 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:From his IG it looks he is close with his brother Luke, they build furniture together!
They hole family looks very funny!!!! Facepaint in Disney World, get costumes .....
Has Aaron a problem with Luke too ?????

From what I can see there isn’t much of a relationship between Aaron and both brothers. There is a rumor that Luke was mad at Aaron because he was a no show at a family friend’s wedding where Aaron was supposed to be the Groomsmen. There’s a post on Luke’s Instagram that kinda alludes to this.  

Most Aaron fans hate Olivia believing he’s changed since dating her. I honestly don’t think the rift between Aaron and his fam has anything to do with Jordan and Brittany.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 1:16 pm

sde1041 wrote:Jordan is being judged, condemned and hanged without people knowing all the facts and mainly the real facts and circumstances.
He was not a married man, not engaged, but young and single.
I personally don't care what scorned ex are now claiming.

As being said above, he's hot with good moves, and it's gonna be great tv with Jojo.
As long as she's happy with him, I'm fine with Jordan.
Looking forward to watching their hot chemistry together.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1710264613 :cutesmile!:

Emila23_12 wrote:I agree
I dont care about the rumors!!!
I dont care who his brother is!!! I only now one footballplayer and thats Tom Brady because of Gisele giggling (Our football here in europe is your soccer Smiley )
He is hot, Jojo is hot, I like them together!!! I want great tv!
If the fall in love great, if the break up after, there will be a new season!!!
Hugesmile :cutesmile!:

I'm with you guys. Just give me some real chemistry and a fun season on the Ette and I'm happy. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I noticed that Jordan favorite this tweet on Twitter, which is nice considering it's not like he can openly say something. He's gotten bombarded with tweets, both good and bad, but this is the one he chose to favorite:

That's really flipping cute if he and Jo really feel like that. Her chemistry with him was palpable imo, it's him that's the ? mark to me. She just made a pretty big bet on him and so far, sm wise, he's been worth it or least not questionable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I noticed that Jordan favorite this tweet on Twitter, which is nice considering it's not like he can openly say something. He's gotten bombarded with tweets, both good and bad, but this is the one he chose to favorite:

That's really flipping cute if he and Jo really feel like that. Her chemistry with him was palpable imo, it's him that's the ? mark to me. She just made a pretty big bet on him and so far, sm wise, he's been worth it or least not questionable.

I agree Alanna. And wouldn't it be fun to watch him soften to her and see genuine feelings gradually build all season from him until he becomes a big pile of mush crying emotional man tears by the FRC? That's my dream for the season right now (or a Chase upset would be ok with me too giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29