SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Exactly. Heck I even liked Ed. This is why I don't get why the ex's even bother. It's pointless and won't matter in the long run. These guys will still have women all over them. Sorry ex's.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Exactly. Heck I even liked Ed. This is why I don't get why the ex's even bother. It's pointless and won't matter in the long run. These guys will still have women all over them. Sorry ex's.

All JMO.

Uhhhh... Yeah. I was a pretty big Ed fan, and I still am. I get a giggle that he settled down and married someone before the annointed, reverred and totally overrated Reid. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

I don't personally see myself getting even close to invested in Jo^3, but they will have fans. For sure.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Ditto. I'm ashamed of it but Ed amused me and I thought Reid was a weenie.

I liked Jordan fine enough in the premiere but then the 1F comparisons came and now that's all I can see. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 26, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm surprised at the 1F comparisons, I don't see it. I see josh all the way though, maybe hopefully with less anger issues. We won't know until the book for sure though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 3:54 pm

I was a proud 1F fan. I actually thought he wanted to bring clean water to people. Opps! 

Sorry, but the skinny jeans, floppy hair and even the voice took me back to 1F with Jordan.

BTW, I like snark, but this guy is being hung out to dry and mocked for actually making it further in football than Sean Lowe who was revered so I thought he deserved a little respect for that. JMO.

ETA except for the more talented sports brother, I don't see Josh at all. Josh was a bible verse quoting, charity volunteering do gooder meathead. Jordan is a hipster wanna be with a very svelte physique for a football player. Physically Chad screams Josh to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 4:04 pm

The truth is Jordan is Jordan.

I don't personally see the 1F comparrisons outside of scandal (and even 1F was squeaky clean during the season, it wasn't until after the finale that all hell broke loose) and maybe a little with the voice, and the voice comparisons are NOT a bad thing. Say what you will about Jef, he has a nice voice, and ditto Jordan to a lesser degree. I vaguely see the Josh comparisons with regards to being the overshadowed brother. Otherwise, Josh is Josh, Jef is Jef, and Jordan is Jordan.

ETA: and blu, could not agree more! Reid is Reid and a total weenie! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Good points about hard work should be acknowledged regardless of whether or not Jordan played professionally. But the real fault belongs to the producers IMO. Why call Jordan an Ex Pro-footballer when he never played in the nfl, yeah kudos to him for trying out but his job now according to him is sports media. Even Luke is profiled as a war veteran when his job is a musician.

The producers allow the public to target these guys when they try to oversell them, the international series don't do this, they just call out the current profession as it is. As an example the next Aussie TB is a rope access technician & that's what they are saying is his profession, no sensationalism; this is something that TPTB can maybe learn from.....all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Technically , he was an NFL player. He just never played in any games. Right? So actually, he retired from bench warming for a few NFL teams. Oh the technicalities .
I read that for professions, Daniel was listed as A Canadian! How's that for a profession cantstopl
Silly producers. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2016 4:16 pm

I only think he looks like 1F, he doesn't really remind me of him in personality. I thought he looked a bit like Shawn as well but Shawn came off more masculine and had more sex appeal to me. I don't really think he's much like Josh either. Josh was hard for me to even watch on TV and I had to skip over his parts.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 pm

^^ oh gosh. Me too. Josh was just sooooo OTT. I honestly think I fast forwarded 60% of him, including that ridiculous proposal. Sorry, off topic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 4:22 pm

So getting onto a practice squad is considered to be a NFL player, their salaries and rules are negotiated by the NFLPA just like active roster players. Their salary was a minimum $6300 per week in 2014 and $6600 per week in 2015. So pretty good pay and what I would consider as a professional athlete. So in Jordan's case ex-NFL player is as accurate as wannabe sports broadcaster.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Have to ask: What or who ist 1F ??? Embarressed!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29