SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:28 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Wonder if she has snuck off to his room to spend time with her head under the covers like the last Bette did with her Alf?
That would be with Robby per the season preview. Haha.

So that would mean Robby has "a leg up" over Jordan?

GoRoJo Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Wonder if she has snuck off to his room to spend time with her head under the covers like the last Bette did with her Alf?
That would be with Robby per the season preview. Haha.

So that would mean Robby has "a leg up" over Jordan?
I don't know if you're seriously asking, but if so, no IMO. If Robby isn't f1, then it didnt matter. All we know based off caps, is Robby and JoJo appeared to be clothed under the bed sheets (obviously since it was filmed, the door was wide open), and then JoJo fully clothed and Robby only with under wear running down the halls of a hotel banging on doors with the crew filming in the background and them all dying laughing. I'm not sure if those two scenes are from the same time, but I'd assume so.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:08 pm

I guess it depends if someone likes to party or not. IMO, if they do, it is easier to have flings aka hookups aka one night aka whatever it is called today. There is a reasons why clubs are called "fast food" and "meat places" (been there, done that and loved dancing btw so it is not a critic to anyone who like clubbing and it is not because you go clubbing that you are a steak :gotcha: )

If someone decides to stay more than a night and build something outside the bedroom, then I call it relationship aka boyfriend/girlfriend and no matter the duration.

At the end of the day, it all matter if both are on the same level of understanding they have and how they end this.

if a guy leads a girl on something to believe it is more serious than a fling and sleep with another, I call it cheating. If a guy leads a girl on something to believe it is more serious than a fling and has a on and off relationship, I call him a jerk. In both scenario, he is a big A$$ in my eyes and no matter his age.

I think a lot of women met smooth operation in their life. Sweet talking, flattering words, gentlemen, make us feel the most beautiful woman and extra special... until it is not anymore because the hunting is done and consumed.

No matter the duration, it is call respect. There are reasons why some guys have girls who are still angry and some who just do not care and even some that wish them well.

All JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Or you can have an extended hook up. It is mostly about the bedroom, but you can still hang out before the bedroom. I have seen plenty of these and had one myself, they are not relationships, they are just a hook up.

I have said this before, if you start seeing a guy for sex and fun and it starts developing feelings, you don't get to call it a relationship just because you changed, unless you ask or he tells that it is actually more than sex then nope still not a relationship just because you got some inconvenient feelings. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm

^^ agreed

it is all about mutual understanding on what kind the relationship is and how it ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm

What about friends with benefits regarding "extended hookups"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Sounds like 50 shades of grey. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 pm

ForeverLove wrote:What about friends with benefits regarding "extended hookups"?

if both again agree and are happy with it, then all is good. As long as one does not use the other one and lead them to believe something or end the whatever understanding they have without communication, then all is good IMO

Again and again... respect.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:29 pm

ForeverLove wrote:What about friends with benefits regarding "extended hookups"?

Same difference to me. Though the level of friend varies, some are more hook up and much less friend, in my experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like 50 shades of grey. cantstopl

Nah, play rooms are a whole other can of worms, most of the FWB or hook ups I saw were fairly vanilla compared to 50 shades. I think I read too much and was in a younger grad school environment too long.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Indeed, trying to define the gray areas laugh out loud giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Nah, play rooms are a whole other can of worms, most of the FWB or hook ups I saw were fairly vanilla compared to 50 shades. I think I read too much and was in a younger grad school environment too long.

yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29