SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Someone on twitter asked Jordan who where his closest friends in the house were and he said Robby, Alex, Wells, James T, Chase, Sal, and James S. Still no mention of Luke in the bormances. I wonder what we are going to see that will explain why.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like 50 shades of grey. cantstopl

Indeed, trying to define the gray areas laugh out loud giggling

That's exactly what I was referencing. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:05 pm

babs wrote:Someone on twitter asked Jordan who where his closest friends in the house were and he said Robby, Alex, Wells, James T, Chase, Sal, and James S.  Still no mention of Luke in the bormances.  I wonder what we are going to see that will explain why.

Luke was just not into kids game and probably stood a bit apart without being unfriendly.
If I see teens having fun, I would smile but not join. It does not mean that I hate them or there is feud.
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:11 pm

babs wrote:Someone on twitter asked Jordan who where his closest friends in the house were and he said Robby, Alex, Wells, James T, Chase, Sal, and James S.  Still no mention of Luke in the bormances.  I wonder what we are going to see that will explain why.

Okay Jordan, um, Sal was there for the meet and greet only, so really y'all became bffs? Did Jordan really sympathize with the blue balls?

I think Luke is just much more serious than Jordan, Robby, and Alex especially. Chase seems to like to play along as well, though he is definitely more quiet.

From post show we see Wells friends with Derek and out and about with Luke and Evan (yeah threw up in my mouth with that one), but nothing with Jordan. Now maybe Jordan hasn't made it back to Nashville yet, but if he has then we aren't seeing anything with him and Wells and we don't see the SM tagging like with Robby, Alex and Chase.

Weird list from Jordan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:14 pm

I thought the list was odd too. Maybe we will see more of the friendship between the guys to better understand, except for Sal. That one threw me. Did he know him prior to the show or something.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Okay Jordan, um, Sal was there for the meet and greet only, so really y'all became bffs? Did Jordan really sympathize with the blue balls?

I think Luke is just much more serious than Jordan, Robby, and Alex especially.  Chase seems to like to play along as well, though he is definitely more quiet.  

From post show we see Wells friends with Derek and out and about with Luke and Evan (yeah threw up in my mouth with that one), but nothing with Jordan. Now maybe Jordan hasn't made it back to Nashville yet, but if he has then we aren't seeing anything with him and Wells and we don't see the SM tagging like with Robby, Alex and Chase.

Weird list from Jordan.

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm

babs wrote:I thought the list was odd too.  Maybe we will see more of the friendship between the guys to better understand, except for Sal.  That one threw me.  Did he know him prior to the show or something.

I just don't know what to think of Jordan overall. Parts of him I like. His obvious love and admiration of his grandfather is great. He generally seems fun and agreeable, except when he unnecessarily inserted himself into the Chad drama.

But then I look at him and instead of jock, I see hipster wannabe and a bit of immaturity for a man who has experienced the amount of failure at his desired profession that he has. I just don't see a lot of maturity from Jordan on the show. I don't necessarily believe the vindictive ex, but we will see about his history with women.

So yeah, I am just confused by Jordan. I wanted to like him, but I am not there.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:26 pm

There's been some social media interacting between Jordan and Wells, including this tweet from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/wellsadams/status/740642032834596864

Jordan was in Nashville right after filming ended/after his family vacation, but since then I think he's been in CA a lot. Once was for seemingly a safe house visit and then his grandfather's services.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Wells JUST tweeted Jordan yesterday saying he was going to take him to dinner & kind of made fun of Chad. And all those guys that Jordan mentioned faved his tweet, so they DID acknowledge it and agree. Sal and Jordan tweeted one another 3 weeks ago. James T and Jordan posted pics of each other on IG. Robby and Jordan are always faving tweets about each other and their bromance. And Robby, Chase, Alex, and Jordan have their secret code talk and are always seen in a group together on the show.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:There's been some social media interacting between Jordan and Wells, including this tweet from yesterday:

Jordan was in Nashville right after filming ended/after his family vacation, but since then I think he's been in CA a lot. Once was for seemingly a safe house visit and then his grandfather's services.
He seemingly has been in California mostly, because he was supposed to go to Alex's viewing party on Tuesday but something came up per Alex's snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:There's been some social media interacting between Jordan and Wells, including this tweet from yesterday:

That is cute. The friendships are nice, I just am not particularly concerned with why Jordan doesn't consider Luke to be a guy he was close to. I think Luke is just a lot more serious and has way more life experience and seems way, way more mature than Jordan to me. That is okay, I hope there was no major tension, just a wide gulf in life experience and honestly personality.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:49 pm

JC predicted this while filming was going on! She's totally psychic! She said she thought Jordan, Robby, and Chase would be very close based on their interests, personalities, etc. and that Luke would be the odd one out. Check the threads laugh out loud She's been so on point this season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29