SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Katiebelle wrote:@Allaboutlove - I'm here! bestbud!
I'm ready bestbud! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 pm

JoJo and the guys in BA.

JoJo VO and Luke VO

Oooh looks like lots of passion with Luke!

James saying Jordan there just for fame?

Episode looks jam packed with more man drama... :drama
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Is this the first time Chris Harrison is talking to JoJo this season? He seems to have been MIA so far?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 pm

They are in Argentina!

Buenos Aires looks gorgeous.

Chris H acting as confidante and friend (but in the background is manipulating everything to create drama plotting )

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:08 pm

laugh out loud JoJo telling Chris what if she falls in love with two people just like Ben.

Still talking about Ben? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Ugh! So it is a 2on1 for sure with Chase. It seemed that way from s/caps but I was holding out hope it wouldn't be. Guess it is. Not a good sign for F1, imo hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:11 pm

another 2 on 1!

Hotel is pretty flash.

Wells gets single date. Guys trying to psych Wells out! he seems nervous.

Luke - what a stirrer!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Poor Wells.

He's hoping for a 1 on 1 so thinking it is a SD for the s/caps.

Okay... how weird is this... the guys are all blown away that Wells hasn't kissed JoJo.

You'd think it would be the other way around.

Crazy show when the guys are all feeling bad for the other guy who has yet to kiss the girl. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 66 3806527698 cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:13 pm

The guys are still talking about kissing - they are worse than a bunch of 13 year old girls!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:13 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Just a couple of very brief thoughts:

- If Derek hadn't been on the 2-on-1, he probably still would be around and Alex would've been sent packing.  I really wish that happened.

- I was surprised how insecure JoJo came across in this episode; though not in a bad way.  I think she's genuinely worried that whatever guy she picks isn't going to fall in love with her back.  I felt really bad for her in all that. sad

- Luke still comes across to me as F1.  The only thing that could possibly change that is if he leaves, and then it becomes a Deanna situation.

- I'm #TeamJordan, but I actually thought he handled the stuff was JoJo really poorly, and it's the first time this season where I've been bothered by it.  He was way too overly defensive, and could have just easily said:  "we were playing a card game and got into a stupid argument, and I acted like an *******."  Instead he had to be like, "we were playing a game and I was right."  I also think that Jordan freaking out over entitled was dumb; mostly because it was the wrong word -- I think James was trying to call him "arrogant," which is probably how he came off in their argument.  As in "I'm Jordan Rodgers, so of course I'm right about the rules to the card game."  But it's not the fight itself that I didn't like -- it was Jordan's reaction to JoJo bringing it up.  Like, dude, just own up to the fact that you acted immature over something stupid (as did James for bringing it up in the first place, but I'm guessing that's producer driven).
I don't think Jordan acted immature. I think he was just dumbfounded that the poker incident even came up. It's a pretty silly thing for one guy to tattle about. CMIIW, I don't play poker, but from Jordan's explanation it sounded like there is one rule and not another version of the rules like Crazy 8s or Rummy. I thought it was a bigger deal to James because he likely felt foolish at the time for not knowing or playing it wrong. James is so insecure (remember his poem in Ep 2) I can see him thinking Jordan is arrogant because of his own issues. Have you also noticed how drunk he especially seems in this last episode? 

I personally thought the reason for Jordan's upset with being called entitled had more to do with the fact that he knew/knows some people automatically assume he is entitled and he doesn't think he is because he works hard to dispel people's opinion of him as exactly that, IMO. That's what I heard him saying. In the end I think JoJo realized where James' allegations were coming from (especially because he could barely spit them out—he came across as lying/embellishing IMO) so he only made himself look bad. 

Amethyst wrote:Watching Jojo with Wells, and later Derek, I was struck by how transparent she is. When she's not into a certain guy, it shows.

Having said that, I was really confused by her choice of men for the 2-on-1. Chase, fine, but why Derek? To me, it seems logical that you choose someone you are pretty sure that you want, and someone you are pretty sure that you don't want. So Chase/Alex or even Chase/JT might have made more sense. It made me wonder what went wrong with Derek, who seems on the surface to have all the virtues.

But I don't think this date was about Derek so much as it was about Chase. IMO Jojo wanted to use the uncertainty of a 2-on-1 to push Chase to more of a commitment in terms of revealing his emotions. She wanted to put him in the hot seat. And in that, she was successful. She may have selected Derek as an entirely plausible competitor for Chase. Chase probably wouldn't have taken Alex or JT nearly as seriously as Derek. Jojo had to make Chase sweat. And she did. Which tells me that she is likely *very* serious about him.

Luke is gorgeous and hot. I'd be shocked if he doesn't make it to the Fantasy Suite.

Jordan -- there is a residual attraction there, but with this episode I got the feeling that his star is fading.

Robbie -- I still don't get him.

JT and Alex -- I was rather intrigued by the fact that Jojo couldn't make the call. It shouldn't have been that tricky. I think that she really likes both, but that they've both been essentially friend zoned. I think the real reason that she wants both around is that they are the "truth tellers" of this season. If Jojo wants to know the dirt of what's going on between the men, she knows they will tell her. IMO she does wants to know. That's why, even though I didn't care for JT's revelation about Jordan, I don't think it hurt him in Jojo's eyes. He's not an F4, but he still holds value for her.

As for the next Bachelor -- IMO Chase and Derek are most like the type they tend to go for.
I thought she was trying to let her "friends" down easier, so sending them home together would spare her from having to pick a favorite. It makes sense but I don't know how she can handle still having to kiss them. I assumed with all leads that it must be easier to kiss them than talk to them about serious stuff. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 pm

This date is a bit awkward... feels like brother and sister going on a date.

I don't think either Wells or JoJo are into each other.

Robby doing his ITM talking about if there's no fireworks between JoJo and Wells he is going home. Based on the preview last week seems like that's the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Wells is a :cutiepie

He seems way too normal for this show.

How old is he again?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej