SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm

CH talking to Chad.

Chad's not even denying steroid use - just that he couldn't have brought them with him.

Chad saying it is not him. He never started it.

CH telling Chad this is his chance to settle things with the guys.

I don't think this is going to go well speechless
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Chad talking about cutting arms and legs and toes and who knows what else off and effing up this entire thing!

Chad's a time bomb and he is about to explode affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:21 pm

It's over?! No RC.

Ugh... typical TPTB ... more Chad drama THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 2292733854
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:23 pm

where was Robby in this episode? question

He is totally MIA so far.

How in the world does he get to F3?

Without those s/caps of Season Preview I wouldn't even know he existed!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:24 pm

So - question everyone about the screen cap we have of the bloodied shirt - I had assumed that was from a fight with Chad at a CP - but if they are having a pool party with no white dress shirts - then it must be from later.

Do you think Chad's going tomorrow or is he staying? If he's the one that gives Evan the bloody nose and James the cut on face then he's definitely going right? TPTB would let him stay would they?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:where was Robby in this episode?  question

I know - Since he's F3 I'd like to see more of him. Hopefully after tomorrow Chad goes and we can see more of the MIA guys. Saw hardly any of Luke and Jordan this episode as well.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:26 pm

I think that's what a lot of us are wondering. Must have done something impressive/memorable? to make it so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Lost17 wrote:

I think that's what a lot of us are wondering. Must have done something impressive/memorable? to make it so far.

Or he could be another MOT and just a nice guy along for the ride on JoJo's journey. So far the only one I have seen that JoJo is really into is Jordan with Chase a close second.

I'm getting a lot of friend zone vibes from her around many of the guys.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Lost17 wrote:

He sure is handsome, however little we are shown. But he is an enigma so far. 
Here's some eye candy (or spumoni?) @MiaHawk:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Robby210

Last edited by agentcurls on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Lost17 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Evan is too focused on Chad.

Gives ultimatum - him or Chad.

You're there for JoJo not Chad, Evan!

Oh good grief!

JoJo giving Evan the GDR!  As if!
I know, she isn't into him at all.  I think instead of 'Evan will you accept this rose'-she really meant, Evan will you accept staying-we need more drama. Rolling Eyes

Just now getting time to watch myself...wasn't overly impressed with the episode. I mean really, you're going to straddle a guy on your first date after having one or two short conversations with him? And all the sex talk date, I guess some are into that, but I thought it was a bit classless. Was happy to FF through it. JMHO

Then on top of that, it's the Chad show..he's sure bringing out the worst side of some of the other guys along with him.

IA! Evan is there to fulfill a role and I am sure Chad is too but I think he has some anger issues regardless of this show. The sex talk date was just bleh, at least with K's season Ben H made it classy when he had to teach the (actor) kids about sex ed. This "comedy" sex talk was more about Chad at the end than comedy - not very funny.

With Chase and Luke I feel like they are almost too into JoJo already and barely any time with her. Chase is 100% in and Luke is saying he is crying in the corner if he didn't get the date! Robby is non-existent, James is totally friendzoned, and Jordan seems to be opening up and for someone that got FIR he doesn't act like it at all - Chad does.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:29 pm

The whole Chad storyline feels similar to the Bentley storyline... smoke and mirrors to hide something. What it is, I don't know.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

He sure is handsome, however little we are shown. But he is an enigma so far. 
Here's some eye candy @MiaHawk:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Robby210

@Agentcurls - who belongs to that chest in the background!?!?!?! eyedrool

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej