SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:where was Robby in this episode?  question

He is totally MIA so far.

How in the world does he get to F3?

Without those s/caps of Season Preview I wouldn't even know he existed!
I think that's what a lot of us are wondering. Must have done something impressive/memorable? to make it so far.

Or he could be another MOT and just a nice guy along for the ride on JoJo's journey. So far the only one I have seen that JoJo is really into is Jordan with Chase a close second.
I do think Robby will end up being that cute MOT (think Kiptyn) that JoJo takes along for a last hurrah before getting engaged. TPTB haven't given us anything of significance for him to go on yet and that might be because he isn't that significant.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

I think that's what a lot of us are wondering. Must have done something impressive/memorable? to make it so far.

Or he could be another MOT and just a nice guy along for the ride on JoJo's journey. So far the only one I have seen that JoJo is really into is Jordan with Chase a close second.

I'm getting a lot of friend zone vibes from her around many of the guys.
True!

I think it's Jordan in first, Luke in close second and Chase with a slow burn in the background, now that he's on her radar, I'm thinking she was liking that straddle. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
He sure is handsome, however little we are shown. But he is an enigma so far. 
Here's some eye candy @MiaHawk:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Robby210

@Agentcurls - who belongs to that chest in the background!?!?!?! eyedrool
I believe it's Chase on left/Luke on right.  :yes:  on the drool emoji.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Lost17 wrote:

He must indeed. I just don't know why the edit isn't showing time with him and JoJo if so? I don't know it's odd... hardly seems like F1 edit so either F2 or F3 but either way I don't think he is in the running for next lead unless they show him more? scratch

agentcurls wrote:He sure is handsome, however little we are shown. But he is an enigma so far. 
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Robby210

I am sure he is handsome to some but his hair is too distracting to me. Any guy that spends that much time making sure his hair is just perfect is not attractive to me. He seems a bit "proper" as well? Kind of posh? I've just finished sleuthing a season (Bach NZ S2) with a guy like that so it's not appealing at all. Will see but since he is MIA I don't have much to go on atm.

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:36 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I believe it's Chase on left/Luke on right.  :yes:  on the drool emoji.

Hmm, Hmmm, Hmmmm.....he looks good from the front as well as the back. Me likey! When's his hot tub date again? Definitely something to look forward to!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

I'm not Agent-but I know, I know!! giggling cheerleader heartbeat

Not into Robby for some reason, he's toooo something, not sure what. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 pm

I agree, Robby is attractive in a posh way @AllAboutLove. Not my type, and I'm thinking not JoJo's type either in the long run. I see her with someone a little more rugged. (All the other possible F4)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:45 pm

AAL-agree about Robby, was wondering what it was about him, but you said it perfectly...and I'm seeing him as F3ish. Chase F2 and Jordan/Luke as F1/F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:45 pm

So my feeling on this episode is that the Chad drama is getting old and a little boring.

Evan and Alex are annoying and have to go soon. There are many great guys but I think that JoJo had friend zoned a lot of them. It will be interesting to see how she interacts with them at the pool party.

She is most interested in Jordan but there were definite sparks with Luke in previous episodes and a slow burn with Chase. We know that Robby and Chase make it to Thailand so either Jordan or Luke are gone after HTD. Not sure which one at this stage. I'll make my decision after they have had their single dates.

If we hadn't sleuthed Robby in Thailand I would have had Luke, Jordan and Chase as F3.

What are your thoughts?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I'm not Agent-but I know, I know!! giggling cheerleader heartbeat

Not into Robby for some reason, he's toooo something, not sure what. no idea

For me  - he's got too much forehead and it's shiney! Every time I looked at him I'd be able to see my reflection!

Actually - just had a thought - that might come in handy when you need to touch up your lipstick! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 3806527698

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
I'm getting a lot of friend zone vibes from her around many of the guys.

ITA! That's what I was getting too!! Most of these guys I don't see her that interested in - even with the potential F4:

Jordan she is by far interested in from what I see - she makes a point to almost comfort him? Her snuggling up to him when he was talking was the most I have seen her being very comfortable but still attracted. She also sat next to him at the GD. I still think he is the frontrunner atm as nothing has gone backwards, just more time spent and shown and Jordan talking about his past like James and Chase did so almost the same subject for him so he is ahead without a date yet from that alone it seems to me?

Chase I see a bit as well that she likes him but not as much as he likes her, particularly since she never said much about him other than him making her feel safe "in that moment" which stood out to me for lead-speak for someone who is not seeing long-term with that person. It was a hot and steamy date but I didn't see "it" from JoJo towards Chase so either slow burn or just there because he is into her and so makes it more believable to take him far? I just see heartbreak for Chase particularly because of that edit with Chase hand on his heart first episode and then again his hands showing his heart on his date. Feels like foreshadowing?

Luke I felt like he is in the same boat as Chase and really into JoJo going on about he will cry if he doesn't get the date and last episode upset he never won the GD challenge, etc. He is definitely chasing JoJo too and his date in the hot tub also looks hot and steamy with minimal clothing like Chase's date. It will be interesting to me to see how JoJo acts with him and talks about him on his single date... if more about her feelings for him or about him being marriage material or perfect or something then maybe shows if he is in F3 or not.

Robby is MIA so I have no idea how he goes so far atm other than s/caps showing so. I have seen zero connection shown building between  Robby and JoJo - at least with the other three guys there is some connection building shown each episode so far. Nada with Robby. I am most intrigued to see how that changes for him to get to F3. He seems MOT already otherwise.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 pm

@allaboutlove @Katiebelle and @Agentcurls y'all are better than watching the show live!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej