SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by aviej Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:12 pm

I why am I hungry all of a sudden @MiaHawk? :cottoncandy: :dancingcupcake: :pinkcandy:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Oh Mia, I'm dying here! I don't even know what to say! cantstopl I thoroughly enjoyed that-apple pie, ginormous hands, etc- THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Mia, now I understand why Robby does nothing for me as I am lactose intolerant. lolpanda

And more importantly, I understand my draw to Chase. I love me some Chocolate Lava Cake. (yab)Yum!!!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 pm

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 3806527698  Yab-Yum!! Me too Litta—no dairy!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Mia, I am still on the fence as to Robby, but boy, you write a terrific post.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Litta123 wrote:Mia, now I understand why Robby does nothing for me as I am lactose intolerant. lolpanda

And more importantly, I understand my draw to Chase. I love me some Chocolate Lava Cake. (yab)Yum!!!

Ha ha me too! I very rarely eat diary and I just don't see what the fuss is yet about Robby.

BUT I am bonkers about berries - I eat a lot of them. And a Luke fruits of the forest pie sounds delish!

@Miahawk - I love it - you are very clever - I can totally see each dessert matching with their personas.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 pm

I love it @MiaHawk

For someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth...maybe I need to start a post about what savory crunchy snacks symbolize the F4, but I doubt I would come up with something as witty as the dessert comparison! Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Ok, ladies, I just got back from the store. I had to go buy some more forks and spoons for tonight's episode. Feel free to grab a fork for Apple Pie or a spoon for Spumoni.  I also have Lactaid pills for those of you who need it.  Smiley

Oh, and in case you were wondering what kind of dessert Chad is, he is one of those 1950's-era disgusting jello molds filled with meat! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 623245435

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 Jello_10

Source/link:  https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr03/13/15/enhanced-11637-1392322312-20.jpghttps://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/17-horrifyingly-disgusting-retro-gelatin-recipes?utm_term=.epAaQd3kO#.uvNPzQlwq
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Litta123 wrote:Mia, now I understand why Robby does nothing for me as I am lactose intolerant. lolpanda

Give me alllllll the Chocolate Lava Cake, too. Mia, I love that you've provided dessert choices for all of us tonight.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:41 pm

It's T minus 20 for me!  I'm getting excited to see Chad get the boot! I've had enough of him. Sayonara, angry meat boy!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 pm

The part with them reading the magazine reminded me of an episode of Unreal.

I'm so tired of Jordan. I hope he leaves like Brooks did.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:18 pm

WHOOOAA!!!! Tonight's end of the episode preview has left me speechless. Buckle up! This is going to be a bumpy ride!

I'm doing the SCs this week. I'll start working on them as soon as they're up in the morning, but wowza!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej