SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Well, with Chad in the mix, it certainly has been one of the meatiest seasons on record.  Smiley

So, I'll bite, MiaHawk. I love this SC of Chase (that tricep!) but mostly because knowing how vulnerable one is in this particular yoga position....the strength it takes...mixed with the eye contact, the "I got you", the rest of upper body holding her body up while almost collapsing to the ground himself, and the sweat...etc. etc.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Chajo214

...but I think the best of Chase is yet to come:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Chojo413
Enraptured.
(all SCs are my own)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:53 pm

AC, I really like the yoga SC. It shows his strength and agility
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm sorry I'm too lazy to go looking for SCs but what popped into my head before Mia even mentioned it, was Robby's back during the toast at the pool party!  :fanningfan A man's back that looks like Robby's or similar has always been a huge turn on.... 
....so have a man's nice looking—bare, must be bare—feet (like Nick's) in a pair of jeans! :girlfan  *sigh* Is this ^ weird....like foot fetish weird? I'm going to answer my own question and say no! I don't like all men's bare feet, in fact ugly feet in general can actually make me gag! laugh out loud True fact.... it's bc I have a very weak stomach when it comes to images (and odors).

Anyway, pulling in 2nd (or is it 3rd laugh out loud) after seeing your SC Agent, is YogiChase and his tricep and forearm. In some scenes I don't like his body at all (too beefy haha) but on this date, yup yup!! danceround
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Rhonda, glad we can agree on Robby's back.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Mia, how fun!

Along with Yoga Chase, I'll take Football Chase any day of the week. Like my Ryguy, Chase has incredible arms. I also love to watch a man in action on the field whatever the sport: art in motion often.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 E6x0xt
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 W8rmvq
Veg's caps

My fave Luke moment was the hot-tub date--his back! Robby and Jordan are lovely, too!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:54 am

My DVR description of Monday's episode says 'Tempers flare as a group date comes to a close'.  Do you think this is when JT warns Jojo to be careful with Jordan? This temper tantrum better not cut into my Robby time!  Or Luke time!  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 2292733854

Oh, and it's looking like Robby in the bed and in the hallway both take place in episode 7.  In episode 7 we will have Alex's SD, Jordan's SD, and a GD with Robby, Chase, Luke, (and JT) with Robby receiving the rose?  (I think there is a rose on night table beside the bed) Robby must capitalize on his rose and get a little schnooky-wooky time later that evening! :yes:

Veg, love the biceps in that Chase SC. Smiley yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Is anyone watching live tonight and posting live?

Would love to post live with you all if so beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Is anyone watching live tonight and posting live?

Would love to post live with you all if so beatingheart

Sorry! I can never do the live posting thing. I just cannot concentrate on 2 things at the same time! giggling
I'll come on here after I watch. Happy viewing, everyone! wine
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:24 pm

I can live post if someone else will. Don't want to be left out on a limb!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

I'm up for live posting. I'll be watching in 10-15 minutes. If not this week, then let's try next!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:02 pm

I think I'm done watching this season. I'm just not liking the guys that are left. Maybe I'll come back and watch once Alex is eliminated, he's the worst.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:35 am

Yeah, Ayana, he's just not likable at all on the show.

Ok, I'm going to rant here-this episode really disappointed me. VERY dramatic, way over the top, scripted...would like to see what's real in this highly edited show!

Wells, whole thing was awkward, I'm sure TPTB loved every minute of that. ugh What was up with the loud dramatic music tonight! Just to OTT for me, seriously, walking back to the place they had their date, very weird vibe to that.

Group date wasn't fun because we had James talking throughout it! Night time part of date-I'm wondering if Jojo's time with Luke came right after Jordan's, he was missing from the awkward moments there with the guys. Ok, I love me some Luke, but that was a little much even for me! All Jojo wanted to do was maul the guy-Luke's trying to make his heartfelt whatever's and she's giving him the take me now eye! I think, if Luke isn't F1 THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 63 3806527698 that's his downfall, he's not picking up fast enough on her signals! She wants her passion and wants it now!

Jordan, hmmm, that guy makes me more and more believe he's not there for Jojo. Jordan NOW opens up...we needed James to question his character and now he's ALL in with Jojo. Uh huh. Run Jojo! JMHO

Why does Jo need EVERY single guy to affirm they are falling in love with her! Jo to Derek-So glad he is telling me he is falling for me' yeah, just so you can dump him! And now you're extending Alex/JT's time, when we know you're not into them, just to make it harder for them when you dump them. Although I might enjoy it immensely when Alex is let go!  cheerleader

I like Chase...when he's not with the guys. Couldn't even enjoy their 'moment' because of crying Derek and all his talking through it, and more of that blasted loud music again.

Luke, my advice to you-don't take the bach gig-they'll just exploit you and everyone else that come on the show.

Ok, thanks for letting me vent...hopefully y'all enjoyed it much more than I did.

I did enjoy the moment after Jojo let Derek go, she's crying and a stray dog comes by, she tries to get some comfort there but the dog keeps on going! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej