SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Previews for Epi 6:

Argentina Arrivals

Kiss Me

Penalty Kick

James Taylor Doesn't Belong

Source

I haven't seen the clip that was mentioned of Chase and Jo, but if/when I find it I'll post it.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 pm

OMG! In the "Kiss Me" preview when Robby says "I would walk out the door to the hotel room and do it right there" I almost :thud Must.Get.Mind.Out.Of.Gutter. cantstopl

Then in the "JT Doesn't Belong" preview when Robby is dancing with the lady dancer...Jojo actually got jealous! :yes:

I was worried that it was going to be a long Robby-less episode this week, but :jumpyay: I'm going to get me some Spumoni! :cutiepie
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:49 pm

I loved that too Mia! Poor Wells, that'd be a bit embarrassing! Funny that Robby tried to pay off the guy. giggling Aw, JT someone out there is your perfect match, it just isn't Jojo, love him, sweet guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Bug, thanks a million for bringing those over. PINKHEART

Mia, I hope that you have a big spoon for your Spumoni this week. Must admit: He's pretty funny in the clips this week.yes

Can I also just say that I intensely, intensely--more than should be rational for the Bachelor--dislike Alex? no no no Wells is one of the most diplomatic, level-headed, sweet, self-deprecating, vulnerable guys on the show. Why mock him? I'm starting to dislike the "clique."
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:48 am

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/318Ao-wWUML.jpg

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 318Ao-wWUML

Screw the spoon! I've moved up to a ladle!  

ITA - realllllly cannot stand Alex, admire Wells, think JT is a sweetheart.

As for the 'clique' - a little bit of ribbing is ok (like 'bring the chapstick') but when Alex has to talk trash about everyone is really is annoying. THAT is why when I hear the VO from Alex saying "Robby is a lying fake", I take into consideration that it is ALEX who is saying it!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:18 am

aviej wrote:Yes the singers were smiling at them. And as far as I see it, JoJo was bringing in hi head for more kisses. At one time she whispered in the dance "I just want to kiss you". But Chase is not as aggressive as Robby or Jordan. He won't throw her on a pool table or push her up against a wall. I think he's more delicate in his touch, a bit like Luke. But I'm sorry their relationship to me mirrors, above all the other relationships, how a relationship would progress in real life. Relationships like Jordan and Robby that start off hot and steamy too fast die quickly, IMO. Notice, that the first "real" conversation JoJo has had with Jordan centers around his "cheating" ways. And in a preview later on she had to tell Jordan point blank that she wants to be engaged. Why would have to force that, if the guy wasn't feeling it? It tells me that Jordan perhaps is ready for a relationship but not a marriage. Luke and Chase I think are more "natural" in their approaches to this relationship. But in that "bubble" it'll hard for JoJo to have patience with a relationship that is albeit more natural. She'll gravitate - like all the leads in the past to the instant, quick connection. But look how that worked out for Ali and for Des? Thankfully Brooks walked out else Des's eyes perhaps never would have been opened. I hope for my sake and JoJo's that her frontrunner walks away, or that she walks away from him so that she can find a man who she can trust - more like Ben. Jordan is nothing like Ben and even though they seemlingly have resolved the issue with Jordan's gf, we see in the next preview an ITM where she says that there's a part of Jordan that she still doesn't know. So I hope her conscious and not her lust will continue to be her guide till the end of this journey.

ITA with all of your statements.

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Sorry for long post... I watched the most recent episode so wanted to post before Monday's episode airs:

Before this past week's episode I posted I didn't see *IT* between JoJo and any of the guys yet and didn't see a reciprocal relationship as yet. Well... this episode didn't change that at all for me... in fact, I see even less of any mutual relationship with JoJo or any of the guys... chemistry/attraction/making out, yes, but some semblance of a love story? Not so much, imo, and maybe it is just me but I am having a hard time seeing *IT*... or maybe it is feeling it?  scratch

From the over-extended Chad drama, the Alex drama (the most annoying contestant in recent Bette history for me) to Jordan's date (JoJo seems to have rose-colored glasses on and Jordan's BL was guilty acting, imo), to the tabloid magazine and JoJo's ex (so fake and manipulated drama, imo), to Robby already being in deep love already (talk about a 0 to 60 edit for Robby!) and the guys (even Chase to some degree who disappointed me in this episode and does seem to be on a 2on1 next episode which doesn't bode well for F1 edit) going along with Alex's attack on Derek it was all just a mess of editing and little boy drama. Luke seemed to be the only one (Wells, too, to some degree but based on promo for next episode looks like he is eliminated then along with Derek since neither at RC) who stayed out of any drama (or at least edited as such) and for that Luke is my favorite among the guys now. He seemed far more mature than the lot of them, albeit a bit intense.

Also, the highly edited/frankenbitten promo showing JoJo saying goodbye to someone at the FRC makes me think she chooses no one and Luke is likely left with a clean edit so he is next Bachelor (unless she chooses Luke?). Knowing this show though it is not easy for a lead to choose no one so if JoJo does choose someone I am not so sure if it will last or not? I felt this way sleuthing Bach NZ S2 this year that something was just off and this season just feels off to me too.  Suspect

TBH, this show has gotten to the point where I wonder who is even on it to be with the lead/F1 and who just wants to work their way to F4-ish status so they can be in the running for next lead and the others try make a splash enough to get themselves on BIP and get SM followers to get $$$. It's nothing new, they all do it and more power to them, but this season seems even more scripted to me than the last one (although the lead is not like Kaitlyn, thank goodness).

I will be interested to read others' thoughts and watch what happens for the rest of the season. At this point though, I could eeny-meeny-miny-moe out of F4 who F1 may be because I am just not seeing *IT*. Most of the potential F4 edits are all over the place to me with Robby and girlfriend drama coming up, Jordan and his trust/cheating drama, Chase on 2on1 (not a way to reassure him if he is F1, imo from JoJo). So I am left with Luke, if not F1, I can't imagine is not the top choice for not lead based purely on his edit being most consistent thus far?

So far the edit this season makes me feel like TPTB don't care for anyone that much edit-wise (lead or potential F4 contestants) other than Luke who seems to have the most clean edit (no negativity and not associated with any drama/controversy)? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:36 am

Is it terrible of me to say that every time I see and hear Alex no this comes to mind:

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:50 am

giggling  My thoughts exactly! ^^^^
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:37 am

In my post upthread regarding the recent episode I thought Luke may be in F3 and possibly F1 but after reading the s/cap thread and based on Litta's s/cap match of Jordan holding a box for ring it seems Jordan is at FRC so in F2 and so possibly Robby and Chase part of F3 with Jordan (going by Thailand s/caps being F3) which means Luke must be F4 then?

If Jordan, Chase, and Robby are F3 and based on what is seen from the episodes/previews:
Jordan - in season promo Jojo tells Jordan he makes her so happy when he tells her he has fallen for her/in love (JoJo reassuring/chasing Jordan)
Chase - no discussion yet about love with Chase (slowburn/hidden?)
Robby - when Robby said he is in love/loves JoJo she said "thank you" (Robby chasing JoJo)

Based on just this I'd say JoJo's response to Jordan is a stronger case for F1 at the moment than the other two possibilities. Chase is my wildcard as his discussion of love is yet to be seen but possibility of being on a 2on1 doesn't bode well for him for F1 I don't think? JoJo's response of "thank you" to Robby was much less enthusiastic than her response to Jordan (when he said he could fall for her in earlier episode) and compared to her saying Jordan makes her so happy in season promo so I don't know with Robby either. TBH, with all potential F3 I am not seeing a love story just yet that is mutual (the guy chasing and JoJo chasing back) so it could be any of the F3 as F1. Or none (although I doubt JoJo would incur the wrath of TPTB and not choose someone).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 am

^AAL, that's the way that I see it right now. By the end of episode 7, or the end of Act 2, we will need the love stories to be pretty obvious.

It seems to me that the show builds the final couple's love story from night one, meaning that in every single episode they show us something that explains the ending. Somewhere in the middle of the season or even later in the season, they bring in another person and build a believable-enough love story for us to think it's a neck-and-neck race.

At this point in the season and with the information that we have so far in the episodes, I think that this season is Jordan's to lose. If he is the F1, then the negative, IMO, edit that he has, his involvement in the drama, the question mark about his authenticity, the comments of fear from JoJo are all there to throw us off the scent. They are also there as commentary on the couple.

The only way that I can see for this season to redirect its course is for there to be some type of reversal in Act 3 (episodes 8-10) like in Ali and Des' seasons, much more Des'. Up until HTDs, it was Brooks 1st, Chris 2nd. If Jordan does something unforgivable, then Robby or Chase could take his place, "leapfrogging him" as foreshadowed in episode 4.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 am

*Warning: this is going to be a long and rambling post. Grab your coffee if you haven't already done so* giggling

Ok, so I'm sleeping, and then "Click" (insert image of Mia's eyes popping open here), I'm awake! And I think: What is Argentina famous for? BEEF! It's famous for its BEEF! Soooo, in honor of the next two weeks in BA, I hereby suggest that we open up our own Virtual Butcher Shops in each of the guy's threads where we can post a SC or two of our favorite, yummiest beefcake moments of the season to date. Or, if you are like me, and you are completely inept when it comes to posting SCs, you can just tell us what moment it was.

I'm sure that if I say, for example, It was when Robby took off his pants and shirt before doing the cliff jump, you'll all know immediately what beefcake moment I am referring to. But, in case you're still not sure how this is going to work, let me give you a few more examples: It was when Robby assisted Jojo in getting out of the water after taking their cliff jump - the way his shoulder and back muscles rippled in the sunlight and how that camera angle from above captured him so perfectly. It makes me wonder if those drones they sell on Amazon could be programmed to hover over a certain location in, oh, say the Jacksonville, Florida region to take some more interesting aerial photos? Or maybe it was when they were having the pool party and were gathered around making a toast. Again, we got to see Robby's yummy shoulders and back. I bet a lot of you ladies missed that view of my Spumoni, right? See, if we were able to capture these beefcake moments in our Virtual Butcher Shops, we'd be able to spread more joy in the world. Smiley Okay, so I think you get the idea. I won't bore you with the mental images of Robby sitting on the couch with his shirt open during the Chad drama, or of Robby in his wife beaters, or Robby in his Calvin Kleins running down the hallway... No, no, no, wouldn't want to bore you. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 3806527698 So, have at it, if you are a red-meat lovin' gal. But, for you vegetarians and vegans out there, just remember, there is no harm in just looking. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 2498057887

And....another random thought came to my mind...We haven't been able to determine why there is a preview clip showing Alex in a 'bloody' white shirt. We know he rides horseback in episode 7 in BA and we see him and Jojo walking on some vast property. What if this date takes place on a cattle ranch? And what if part of their date has something to do with butchering meat? I know it wouldn't be a romantic date, but let's face it, they don't always do romantic things on these dates! (Insert image of my Strudel Marcus PINKHEART strapped to a lie detector machine being asked how many women he has schmooped :drama ) Maybe the bloody shirt is during some sort of activity on that date. And of course they would need him to be wearing a white shirt for maximum drama. It does seem like it would be kind of a gross thing to have cow blood splattered all over you, with no apron or gloves in sight, but, hey, this is reality tv being filmed outside of the USA - there ain't no OSHA.

For those of you who are Survivor fans, just think back to the season when they were in Africa, and one of the challenges was to stick a reed into a living cows neck and then drink the warm, unprocessed blood! (Because that what the locals do as part of some ritual) Anyone remember that gem?! Well, if Survivor could get away with that, maybe The Bachelorette can get away with a blood-soaked shirt. It's all just a theory. Nothing more, nothing less.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej