SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 70 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:49 pm

"It's just pathetic when someone has to bring something up" says Jordan.

I agree it was silly of James but Jordan's reaction is on him, imo.

This is what I was fearing in the first episode... I think Jordan is more alpha than he lets on.

I am starting to think it's an act since he said he was PROUD that he wasn't what people thought he was (but his tone was totally condescending, imo).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 70 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Luke gets the group date rose!

he deserved it.

He doesn't get involved with the drama and he's just so hot!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan is immature to me.

He is reminding me of Josh M.

no

I'm not minding him too much at all. I can see why he's pissed - there's nothing worse than a snitch.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Luke gets GD rose

Luke's edit continues to be the most negative free edit of the F4, imo.

If he's not the next lead I will be very surprised.

He's totally getting the next lead edit like Ben H, imo.

Not part of drama/controversy/doubts.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Chase is so competitive and confident - he's going to thrash Derek on this date.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan is immature to me.

He is reminding me of Josh M.

no

I'm not minding him too much at all. I can see why he's pissed - there's nothing worse than a snitch.
I can't stand the snitch either and James is annoying and needs to go but I don't think Jordan's reaction was necessary... also, it's not the first time with controversy with Jordan... red flags to me. Will see... he's just reminding me of Josh M now who I couldn't stand on Andi's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Chase and Derek on the 2on1 doing a 3 person tango cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 pm

will this dance never end!!!!!!

just pick one already.

2 on 1 dates are so awkward. One person always dominates the conversation.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:57 pm

So the guy who got the first SD and the guy who got the 2nd SD are on the 2on1?

Interesting... I wonder the reason behind this?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:58 pm

This feels like they are just shooting b-roll rather than dancing.

Chase and Derek could get lessons from Sasha (Sam's F1) on how to bring the heat! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Derek is another sweetie but not right for JoJo - he's going to be devastated when she sends him home.

How can she snog him one minute then send him home the next?

Alone time with Chase. He really is very handsome.

This is uncomfortable. He's not saying what she wants to hear.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Derek talking first...

Wants to explore the passion and his connection.

Says he is falling for JoJo

JoJo saying Derek fell back.

Past relationship discussion.... can there please be a date without a past relationship discussion Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej