SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 pm

We have to remember what the Ally, Kaitlyn and Des told Jojo on night 1.
1) If you like someone on night 1 you'll probably like them a few weeks later. Wait to give them a 1-on-1 date. (This would apply to Jordan and Robby)
2) Don't just focus on the hot chemistry, but rather, on who is most compatible with you. (We see her being attracted to Jordan, but we also see a lack of her ability to connect with him. She says she cannot read him. She wants someone who can articulate their feelings along the way. Enter Robby. Robby expressed his feeling to her about not having any date in episode 3, Robby expresses his disappointment in not getting the GDR in his ITM in episode 4 after the football date. You may not agree with me about her connection with Robby at this point, but I think it is more evident that her compatibility with Jordan is falling a little short at the moment.)
They left that advice in the edit for a reason. Like you said, otherwise it would have ended up on the cutting room floor.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Regarding Des', Ali's and Kaitlyn's advice, I've just been assuming all along that JoJo didn't heed it or couldn't because of how much attention she is giving Jordan. 

As for Robby being hidden in Ep 1, I remember him standing out to me, not only because of his looks but also because he had a fair bit of ITMs or PIs (as did Chad) and the camera focused on his face often enough for me to think that JoJo would keep him around for awhile anyway. Before the season preview, the Ep 1 edit highlighted: Jordan, Luke, Chad and Robby for me.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 pm

^That's true. I do think that was left in the edit for a reason. 
Ali's lust (Roberto.) (Jordan?) vs "are you really compatible?" (Frank.) talk may come into play.
She didn't specify 1:1 dates, but she did say ignore the ones you really like for the first week and put them on the back burner.
So here we have Chase, who doesn't have any dates in episode 2 at all, while Luke, Robby, & Jordan are part of GDs. Chase was awarded his 1:1 in episode 3 for making it snow; Luke gets his hot tub in the woods episode 4; & Jordan & Robby wait the longest at episode 5. Hmmm. Definitely something to think about.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 pm

Lots of good points to ponder... Thanks ladies!

Im amazed at the memories many of you have for past seasons..... Im lucky if I remember their names let alone how things went down during the season laugh out loud.  I get impressed every time i read some of your posts thumbsup

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Me too @northernviewer I would love my younger memory back..... not that late 40s is old! :babies:

Did JoJo and CH write their blogs this week? I'm dying to read them but scared to go looking for them. Help! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:01 pm

rhondam wrote:Me too @northernviewer I would love my younger memory back..... not that late 40s is old! :babies:

Did JoJo and CH write their blogs this week? I'm dying to read them but scared to go looking for them. Help! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 2498057887

Id love mine back too! I tell people at work that all my mental notes are written in disappearing ink Embarassed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:38 pm

rhondam wrote:Regarding Des', Ali's and Kaitlyn's advice, I've just been assuming all along that JoJo didn't heed it or couldn't because of how much attention she is giving Jordan. 

As for Robby being hidden in Ep 1, I remember him standing out to me, not only because of his looks but also because he had a fair bit of ITMs or PIs (as did Chad) and the camera focused on his face often enough for me to think that JoJo would keep him around for awhile anyway. Before the season preview, the Ep 1 edit highlighted: Jordan, Luke, Chad and Robby for me.

Well, it's obvious that I've come down with Robby-fever, giggling but Robby stood out to me in episode 1, also. His witty wine entrance made her laugh and say that her mom will like him. Foreshadowing? He did have quite a few ITMs making certain observations about the other men. Maybe a little skeptical of some of the guys, but, unlike Chad's comments, nothing too mean, crazy, or snarky was said by Robby. So, they gave us a few glimpses of Robby. However, they only showed a millisecond of their alone time together. They were shown drinking wine and Robby coaxed her to "focus" on their conversation while Daniel was making a fool of himself jumping in the pool. (Will Robby be her calming voice? Her rock? Her anchor in the storm?)

Why did they not show Robby's time in episode 1? They showed us several 'crappy' interactions with some of the others, so I assume Robby's time wasn't too crappy. They showed us gimmicks and stunts that some of the guys pulled to get her attention, so I assume that (after the bottle of wine upon greeting) Robby didn't use a gimmick. Was it just too normal to air? Or too revealing to air? Things that make you go Hmmmm.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:01 am

Would someone be able to make the case for the reasons that Robby or Luke couldn't be F1s? We seem to have reasons for them being F1, but what could interfere for them storywise (take Jordan and Chase out of the equation, if you will) to eliminate them as F1 options?

Another question: If we can be objective with each of the characters, who is the most likable right now overall? Of the F4?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 am

veg_out wrote:Would someone be able to make the case for the reasons that Robby or Luke couldn't be F1s? We seem to have reasons for them being F1, but what could interfere for them storywise (take Jordan and Chase out of the equation, if you will) to eliminate them as F1 options?

Another question: If we can be objective with each of the characters, who is the most likable right now overall? Of the F4?

Oh, crap! I need to be objective? affraid cantstopl
Ok, I'll bite. Of Luke, Jordan, Chase, and Robby's edited characters on the show thus far, I would say that Luke has been edited to be the most likable, with Chase at second, Robby at 3rd and Jordan at 4th most likable. JMOAA.

Things that could interfere with Luke's being F1 storyline:
1) if Luke admits he is unwilling to move to Dallas because of his budding music career it could be a deal breaker
2) if Jojo gets pregnant with Robby's baby in BA it could be a deal breaker giggling

Things that could interfere with Robby's being F1 storyline:
1) if they don't introduce enough of a story arc for his character, story arc has not really been present thus far
2) if the Robby-has-a-girlfriend rumor blows up in his face
3) if they tell him that he Must Wear Socks at the FRC, he may just walk away from it all giggling

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:03 am

Right now the reason I think Luke has a high chance of being F1 as I don't see anything interfering with his storyline right now. He's open, she likes him, they have great physical chemistry and he came across as less intense this past episode. Heck, they're both from TX, so even distance isn't an issue. Like, Jordan does have the "she doesn't believe I'm opening up," and there seem to be some communication issues there, but Luke has none of those so far. I guess something could crop up that hasn't yet? Or she just finds him boring?

The things that could interfere with Robby is that we've seen absolutely nothing of him, and as of this point, I think she has stronger feeling for JT/Derek then she does for Robby, IMO. She seems to like making out with him, and he seems to know what to stay, but it all just seems... canned/forced? I dunno, I guess I'm just not a fan.

Overall, the most like-able, I'd say are Luke, followed by Chase (if we're only including the sleuthed F4), then Jordan and Robby last by a long shot.

However, personally, I think Jordan is the most likeable because he's very "go along." He's not mad about being on group dates, he doesn't seem jealous or angry or possessive, yet it's pretty clear he likes her from his ITM's but just isn't sure how to make that come across. He also seems normal and level-headed and realistic, but is still having fun and is still definitely in it for the girl. Honestly, he's actually one of my favorite contestants EVER at this point just by the way he's handling himself. Very, very mature for 27.

(I'd also put Derek up very high on my likeability scale. Derek's speech to Chad was amazing and on point and not done in an annoying way like Alex/Evan. If Jordan is perfect, Derek is really damn close, at least to me, IMO.)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:18 am

Likeability:
1) Luke (the broody wounded heart soldier singer-songwriter, hopeless romantic)
2) Chase (good sense of humor, sweet and endearing with JoJo, went out of his way to do something special for her, not involved in drama)
3) Jordan (articulate, charming, athlete!, seems genuine, calm in the face of drama, but maybe too involved in it with Chad, hesitations with JoJo so not as invested with Jorjo yet)
4) Robby (simply don't know enough about him, so hard to get invested with him or Rojo)

Things that may negate Luke as F1:
Jo mentioned "I know that Luke would make an amazing husband."
No Thailand SCs

Things that may negate Robby as F1:
Not enough storytelling/foundation of relationship-building
We've seen physical attraction and no emotional connection so far
In the short spurts we are shown of Rojo, Jo seems almost too confident (he doesn't make her nervous, vulnerable, or demure) 
We haven't seen her do things like this:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Jorjo210
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Chajo211
(AC's SCs)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:00 am

Reading all your posts have got me more confused about what is to come.scratch

So let's take it between luke and jordan for who. We have 0 evidence of SCs to make F3.
These two are her front runners at the start imo but one of them does not make f3. So which o e is it? 
I can sorta see why she may dump jordan, she does not trust him, he's not opening up Yada yada yada.
The edit tells us that there is an upcoming and existing issue with jordan.

So what evidence that luke did not make it from the edit. Are there any red flags show till date for luke?
Is there any reason she would dump him Or alternatively, him leaving Jojo.

I'm curious as to what you all think?

IMO chase is most likeable, jordan, luke then Robby.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej