SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Grant talking to JoJo.

That chin of his!

Oh, a kiss!

Is that a pimple on his jaw?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke seems disappointed.

Can't blame him.

He did well though.

I think his past in West Point and military like he said first episode probably makes him give all.

I imagine that anyone that went to West Point plays to win and would be disappointed with second.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Back at house...

Chase in ITM saying something about seeing JoJo

Derek? first SD

Jordan in ITM also feeling down

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Grant talking to JoJo.

That chin of his!

Oh, a kiss!

Is that a pimple on his jaw?

I know! The mother in me wanted to attack him with a tissue!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Back at house...

Chase in ITM saying something about seeing JoJo

Derek? first SD

Jordan in ITM also feeling down

I'm getting super good F1 vibes from Chase

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Wells is too cute!

I love his smile - it reaches his eyes.

Such a cutie!!

He seems like such a nice guy!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Luke talking about having to wait while guys get time with JoJo

Says he is already starting to feel a connection with JoJo

I think based on what he said when he met her out the limo Luke came on the show for JoJo so already a bit invested?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Luke with JoJo

Talking about West Point, military.

Talking past relationships.... hmmm.. this sounds like what JoJo and Ben did?

Intro, unicorn, 1on1 time all feels very next-lead to me for Luke
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Luke is pretty intense.

Romantic background music when Luke is kissing JoJo!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Lost17 wrote:dandelion-it's hard to know isn't it, especially at this point if he's genuine, I hope he is. Like AAL? said earlier, he reminded her of the Eastwood's, and he does give off that particular vibe. I agree, not sure if Luke is a good fit for Jojo either, we'll see more as the season progresses and get to see more from Luke and the other guys. We know quite a few others seem to 'light that fire' for her! giggling

One other thing I'm not liking, is all the bringing up of Ben, wondering how that all plays into this?

Hi everyone. I am also joining the non-spoiled side this season. I really don't get why people are swooning over Luke. I don't find him nearly as attractive as people make him out to be and I just don't feel the F1 vibe. Seeing him on screen doesn't give me the an affable feel. It's not the same endearing feel that you get when Chase is on screen. So I hope Luke is not F1, I just don't get it. But, time will tell as with everything else.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Luke kissing JoJo!!

Luke in ITM saying first kiss was how they should go

He seems very into JoJo

Intense
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wells is too cute!

I love his smile - it reaches his eyes.

Such a cutie!!

He seems like such a nice guy!

yes - you just want to package him up and take him home to Mama!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej