SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 31, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm copying and pasting my own post from the No Spoiler, No Sleuthing thread. I think I should have posted it here, since I'm not spoiled, yet I don't mind if my fellow members are sleuthing on there own, and I want to discuss the week's episode...

Here is my fantasy "Stud Muffin" recipe based on what was aired in episode 2:

Use Chad's hot air to preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large mixing bowl combine the following:
1. Jordan's voice
2. Derek's hair
3. Robby's face and body
4. Chase's personality
5. Luke's first kiss

Stir until smooth. Pour into lightly greased muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool and Enjoy!

Chad, the protein pig, is horrid. And dangerous. Hey, DB, how about easing off those 'roids.

Chase was very likable. Liked his corny mustache joke in epi 1 and the snow in epi 2. Is he the dark-horse?

Jordan looked haggard to me this week. He's attractive and nice enough so far. Pretty hidden in epi 2.

Luke. Great first kiss. But way too quiet, serious and intense for me...and IMO for Jojo. Don't enjoy his voice.

Derek. I like a dark haired guy. But he's too quiet and normal for her. Nice guy, but not going to go to the end

Robby. My little spumoni. Cool and colorful. Well hidden by the edit this week. Why? Why no spumoni for me?

Nobody else has made that big of an impression on me so far.

Based on epi 1 and epi 2 combined, my leader board is:

#1. Still Jordan for now. Get some sleep, dude. It's only week 2 and you look so tired.
#2. Luke. Surged forward (for now IMO) with that sensual 1st kiss. Deserves his day in the sun.
#3. Chase. Cheesy corn-doggin' it to the 3-spot. And later, to the g-spot?
#4. Robby. My little spumoni. He wanted to be her hero, and we got to see him zero. So sad to be deprived.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Wells is sooo cute! awwww
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Aww Well's is about to pass out.

Spending some time with JoJo.

He's so cute!

His arms though are the same size as JoJo's!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:34 pm

JoJo song by the guys. Makes me think of the right reasons song
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:34 pm

back at the house - major bromances going on and Chad is lone wolf in corner - has a point thought - none of these guys actually know her at all.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Chad not participating just munching on food.

Says none of the guys know her - well, duh, Chad!

He still seems a spoil sport
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Oh my! Luke the firefighter... hot, hot hot!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Luke Wells Grant?

Competing... Luke ahead!

Luke seems competitive
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Of course Grant won - he's a blinklin firefighter in real life!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Luke narrating a lot

He says he thinks he's going to win this.

Oh there's Grant - he wins instead.

Feels kind of pointless with the firefighter winning ?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Luke seems disappointed.

Can't blame him.

He did well though.

I think his past in West Point and military like he said first episode probably makes him give all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Ok Luke stop the whining - build a bridge and get over it!

Grant has such a square jaw - he reminds me of someone - can't think who.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej