SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Wells gets GD rose!

Aww! Cutie!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

IMO Luke is a nice guy but being on the front lines does mess with your psyche, like it or not. Emotional wounds.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Oh Luke disappointed again - not happy he didn't get rose.

Luke is seriously going to be falling apart I think if he gets sent home after HTD.

Even more so if he gets a FD and not F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke with JoJo

Talking about West Point, military.

Talking past relationships.... hmmm.. this sounds like what JoJo and Ben did?

Intro, unicorn, 1on1 time all feels very next-lead to me for Luke

Was luke unicorn guy at meet and greet?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Derek's single date - don't know much about him but he does have lovely eyes.

@Allaboutlove - do you find that you are paying more attention to the sleuthed f4 rather than the others?

I'm zoning out a bit on the single date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Luke with JoJo

Talking about West Point, military.

Talking past relationships.... hmmm.. this sounds like what JoJo and Ben did?

Intro, unicorn, 1on1 time all feels very next-lead to me for Luke

Was luke unicorn guy at meet and greet?

yes - and last to arrive which I think means something.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Derek on date with JoJo.

In a car and they will make choices for date.

1st choice sky or sea they go sky

Going north.

I think this was planned.

Doubtful imo that TPTB would have two different dates/planes, etc.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:49 pm

@Katiebelle honestly I am thinking it is more Derek. He doesn't seem to stand out that much. I am surprised he got the first date but sometimes that goes to a MOT person anyway so that could be why?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Derek and JoJO at Golden Gate bridge.

Kiss.

Derek says there are fireworks in kiss.

Hmm.. doesn't seem like it to me - more friendzone?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm

What's this rubbish Chad is saying stay away from the nice guys?

Real nice guys are the best! IMO.

Maybe Chad means the fake nice guys but that's not my definition of nice guy anyway so he's full of it, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 pm

JoJo is having no problem with kissing all the guys.

Chad still mouthing off. I think this guy has too much testosterone in his system.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Groupdate!

Chase not on groupdate.

So no date for Chase this week?

Hmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej