SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Tue May 31, 2016 2:29 am

After re-watching Ep 1 and tonight's, I thought they showed Robby as much as Chase or maybe even more in both episodes. I do think that Robby is shown in a slightly better light than Chase is so far. 

Luke was a bit of a poor sport or sucky. :babies: I understand his disappointment after that effort but chill out you just had a kissy-face make out session. :strings1 console

Grant's GIANT HUGE zit on his neck!! Why?? I had to look away. duh hmmm

Wells is adorable. No complaints from him. yes

Derek was adorable but no, no, no—those teeth. I just couldn't. teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 2498057887 hmmm

JamesTaylor (I cannot say his name without adding his last name) is so sweet. I can see JoJo and him being friends for a long time. What a sweetie.... and yes I teared up when he read his poem. :cutesmile!:
Chad. What a grump! no no :pout
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 2:35 am

Chad you not only don't eat on this show, but did you have to eat like a pig? Is this guy for real? He took up way to much time, I'm so over the 'villians'. no Can't wait until he's gone!

TP'ing-really? Rolling Eyes

I myself, enjoyed Luke and the kiss-Litta he is a little broodish, maybe more serious type..yes, makes for boring tv for so many, especially on this type of show. Wish he'd smile more, he did crack a 'few' this epi.

Wells-he's cute and funny! Looking forward to seeing more of him, just don't see him as a fit for Jojo.

Have no idea who F1 is at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 am

Can we fast forward to episode 5 please?? It's so hard at this stage where they all look the same. At least on the Bachelor they all wear out there clothes/dresses so its easy to remember them that way.

Luke needs to go. He is such a bore. You've spent maybe 10 minutes with JoJo. There is no way you can be that jealous about her at this point. Cool off acting like Shawn until at least another week or two.

Wells though. He can date me any day. I hope he makes it far. I would love for him to be the bachie - he is so cute.

Derek: "he made a great fist impression on me". Well he didn't on me. I didn't even know he was a contestant. I think they have more of a friendship vibe going on. Not going to make it much further. Such a difference between the kisses with Derek and Luke/Chad.

I really don't like Chad. I loved how they all ganged up on Chad! I do love it when the men bring the drama because it shows that in this situation it's not just the girls who act up.

Gimme more Chase and Wells please.
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 11:05 am

dandelion-really on Luke 'needs' to go'? no no Nooo, he's not boring to me, I want him to stay. Found it interesting how they used Luke on that date with the ITM's and VO's and where they placed them. I really do see now how those editors/tptb play with everyone and the storyline they make up, clever and so very deceiving.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 am

Lost17 wrote:dandelion-really on Luke 'needs' to go'?  no no  Nooo, he's not boring to me, I want him to stay. Found it interesting how they used Luke on that date with the ITM's and VO's and where they placed them. I really do see now how those editors/tptb play with everyone and the storyline they make up, clever and so very deceiving.

@Lost17 I know right! I don't know - I just got a vibe off him in the first episode. I don't think he's as genuine as he seems! But again that is probably all down to editing. But I'm not too sure if him and JoJo are a good mix. I think JoJo will pick the guy she has a what I like to call "friendship on fire". Someone who she has a genuine friendship with yet finds incredibly sexy!

But who knows! Can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say about last nights ep!

P.S - Did anyone feel like the CP went on forever? Were Ben's episodes this long??
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue May 31, 2016 11:37 am

dandelioninspring wrote:

@Lost17 I know right! I don't know - I just got a vibe off him in the first episode. I don't think he's as genuine as he seems! But again that is probably all down to editing. But I'm not too sure if him and JoJo are a good mix. I think JoJo will pick the guy she has a what I like to call "friendship on fire". Someone who she has a genuine friendship with yet finds incredibly sexy!

But who knows! Can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say about last nights ep!

P.S - Did anyone feel like the CP went on forever? Were Ben's episodes this long??
Love this! Genius. I might steal it.  giggling
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2016 11:48 am

dandelion-it's hard to know isn't it, especially at this point if he's genuine, I hope he is. Like AAL? said earlier, he reminded her of the Eastwood's, and he does give off that particular vibe. I agree, not sure if Luke is a good fit for Jojo either, we'll see more as the season progresses and get to see more from Luke and the other guys. We know quite a few others seem to 'light that fire' for her! giggling

One other thing I'm not liking, is all the bringing up of Ben, wondering how that all plays into this?

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 31, 2016 12:08 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I'm not surprised at all of the Chad stuff.  This is a hallmark of the early episodes.  Remember early in K's season with JJ and Clint and "Villains Gonna Vill" and "Brokeback Bachelor"?

Thank you for this @kimberlyg. I'm pretty rusty on JPG, Andi, Chris S., and Kait's seasons since I either didn't watch them or halfheartedly tuned in periodically. Perhaps I'm misremembering older Bachette seasons b:c last night felt like overkill, and I couldn't help feeling like it was a mess with due cause. As I mentioned previously, early eps are edited when the season is in progress; because of the crazy short turnaround between filming and post-production, the Bette edits are harder to read at first. They feel chaotic b:c the ending hasn't happened, and they're going on expected trajectories of story arcs without certainty.

rhondam wrote:After re-watching Ep 1 and tonight's, I thought they showed Robby as much as Chase or maybe even more in both episodes. I do think that Robby is shown in a slightly better light than Chase is so far. 

Luke was a bit of a poor sport or sucky.

@rhondam, you're right about screentime on these two. What makes you think that Robby is shown in a better light?

One of the themes of this season (and it shows up in every season) is competition: between Robby and Chase apparently, between Chad and Jordan, between Luke and anyone on the group date. Several things popped out at me about Luke, and I'm wondering if he leaves the show at some point as opposed to Jordan, or maybe they both do!

Luke and Jo's 1:1 time deals mostly with his past relationships, and it reminded me of Jo's first 1:1 with Ben. During that talk, Luke explains that he walked away from relationships awhile ago, but he's excited to get to know Jo. He even comments on the future possibilities. No real commentary from Jo. Earlier in the day, Luke is plain frustrated, and possibly foreshadows something later; he says, "My time with JoJo just went up in flames. To get to the top 3 and not win after a long day out here, pretty frustrating for sure.The margin between victory and defeat is so so thin sometimes." He then is shown feeling defeated, even questioning their bond, when he doesn't receive the group date rose. Could the possibility of not winning or not really knowing where she stands get to him?

Jordan's arc seems to show him as living in the moment and even a bit juvenile, like one of the boys. I am starting to get a sense that Jordan isn't ready for the kind of serious relationship that it seems JoJo wants. It'll be interesting to watch the way his arc changes in the next few episodes.

Robby and Chase are in a fight for her love. As @agentcurls noted, they will likely become each other's direct competition later on, but right now, they are just fighting for time with her. They both are all in. Robby also alludes to being in the top three when on the group date: “I want to be one of those top three guys who can compete for extra time, and in the end, that rose.” He and Chase are both bummed when they don't get time with her.

I am starting to wonder if Chase is her port in the storm. In episode 1 and then episode 2, Chase was shown during or after words that said "It's gonna be a ride" or "rollercoaster." Is he the Chris S. of this season, grounding Jo when the world around her spins out of control? Notice that when everyone was wrapped up in Chad, including Jordan and Luke and Robby, Chase is giving her an escape into joy. The two of them, for a moment, are shown in their own little world. We'll see if that continues.

At the moment, it feels to me like Luke is being eyed as the next Bach.

Very interesting stuff right now.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 pm

SC's of next week's two night preview are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue May 31, 2016 12:41 pm

^^great analysis, as always, @veg_out. I appreciate everyone's insight since I won't be able to tune in for a while. 

These edits so far are strange so we'll see where they take us. Being unspoiled so far has been far more exciting for me personally.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue May 31, 2016 1:18 pm

I agree with most of y'all's thoughts up thread—I just love saying y'all Smiley

Robby is the gentleman and has a more serious demeanour than Chase but knows how to have fun too as we'll see in Argentina. And yes, like Chase, I think he was seriously into seeing if there would be something real with JoJo before night one. 

I wonder how big of an issue the Robby gf thing really is? I mean he doesn't seem like he's a Wes. 

Did you notice how Chase closed his eyes when nuzzling into her neck when she hugged him in his snow SQT? The romantic in me may or may not have rewound that 5 or 6x. giggling

I think Luke is intensely competitive. I think that's going to be his "issue". As with all alphas who think they stand a chance, their peacock feathers come up (is that a phrase?) and these competitions/interactions are fascinating to me and mainly why I enjoy the Bachelorette more than the Bachelor. 

I agree and I don't think Jordan is quite ready to be married yet and I believe JoJo when she says she is serious about settling down with a great guy to begin a life together. 

I'm glad she is asking them all about their past relationships, such an important question. And yes, too much Ben talk. It made me wonder what ratio of that was her own and how much of it was TPTB in her ear? Her theme is s definitely betrayed by Ben and deserving of a great guy. 

Her top 4 if they are: Jordan, Luke, Robby and Chase, are all good looking and interesting in their own very different ways and until they reveal more of their negative side, she'll have a tough decision!! 
Thank you @Ladybug82  clapping!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Guys - I think this is the first time every in the history of this show that I actually saw someone eating !!!!

CH should be using this as a selling point laugh out loud !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej