SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 pm

When does BBJ tell her he is in love with her, is it nxt epi? or does he get another 1x1?

She made about point to tell him this epi her heart skipped a beat after his confession on the group date SQT of him saying he was falling for her, has she said that about any other guy?

Me thinks from her blog, her make out session with BBJ made her extremely weak in the knees for realz, she mentions how HAWT whipped

CAnt wait to see the clips and gif that come out if it :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Don't worry, i will come through with the gifs soon.... giggling giggling
#thingswedoforJojo
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kitten is like the perfect description, when he mentioned his story, she was basically purring to hear it. Come on BBJ!! I want to see him love and adore her and begin to give all that back to her in spades.

I don't get why tptb don't show moment like that...it was really cute giggling  and also the the clip of him comforting her no no

IMO it will give away that he actually does have a heart.

ITA and TPTB have him scripted as the cheater who will hurt her, instead of a guy who has a questionable past, how could our girl Jojo possibly fall for him being so different from what she says she wants, a guy and love like Ben no idea

I wish they would show his funnier side, as she has mentioned he is funny and makes her laugh.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:42 pm

After he kissed her, it was seriously hot how he then kissed her neck and snuggled into her. I about felt the heat myself laugh out loud I totally understand Jo and why she's so enamoured and freaks out the instant she feels BBJ might be pulling away.

I'm very much looking to the post show media with these two. I hope to see BBJ very loving and affectionate with her, like she hints in her interviews and sm likes/favs.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:42 pm

btw, @Mommyof1 I posted a link for the episode link
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Alanna wrote:After he kissed her, it was seriously hot how he then kissed her neck and snuggled into her.I about felt the heat myself laugh out loud I totally understand Jo and why she's so enamoured and freaks out the instant she feels BBJ might be pulling away.

Its true. Their interactions come across as very hot overall.

I can't wait to see them interacting in real life. They are like two peas. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:10 pm

I finally saw him holding her face while kissing her, multiple times.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Still waiting to watch the episode, but I just saw the deleted scene.  Oh my goodness, she is a smitten kitten just listening to Jordan tell his story about the bidet!  cantstopl
Kitten is like the perfect description, when he mentioned his story, she was basically purring to hear it. Come on BBJ!! I want to see him love and adore her and begin to give all that back to her in spades.

I don't get why tptb don't show moment like that...it was really cute giggling  and also the the clip of him comforting her no no

Because it's going to be his edit this season.  BBJ all the way.  Robby is soooo in love with JoJo and professing his love on their first 1on1 and BBJ is being portrayed as a womanizer.  Polar opposites.  Reminds me of the contrast between Tenley and Vienna.  Which one does JoJo choose?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:19 pm

BBJ just oozes sexiness though. Pushing her up against the wall. :fanningfan drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Because it's going to be his edit this season.  BBJ all the way.  Robby is soooo in love with JoJo and professing his love on their first 1on1 and BBJ is being portrayed as a womanizer.  Polar opposites.  Reminds me of the contrast between Tenley and Vienna.  Which one does JoJo choose?
Let's hope that JoJo and Jordan don't end up like Vienna and Jake. Yikes!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:21 pm

traveler90 wrote:btw, @Mommyof1 I posted a link for the episode link

Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Regardless of what happens, I don't see them ending up like Jake or even Josh and Andi. BBJ is a BB, not an abusive psycho and Jo is a needy girl with him, not a drama seeking nutter either.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan