SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:

I don't get why tptb don't show moment like that...it was really cute giggling  and also the the clip of him comforting her no no

Because it's going to be his edit this season.  BBJ all the way.  Robby is soooo in love with JoJo and professing his love on their first 1on1 and BBJ is being portrayed as a womanizer.  Polar opposites.  Reminds me of the contrast between Tenley and Vienna.  Which one does JoJo choose?
Let's hope that JoJo and Jordan don't end up like Vienna and Jake. Yikes!

I probably should have posted that in the discussion thread, but I think Fake chose Vienna because he knew she was the most controversial and it would generate more attention...aka, more magazine covers. I see no similarities between Fake and Vienna and JoJo and Jordan.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:33 pm

No worries, just bad visual of the breakup special. I hope she is happy and as of now she still seems to be. Go JoJo!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Regardless of what happens, I don't see them ending up like Jake or even Josh and Andi. BBJ is a BB, not an abusive psycho and Jo is a needy girl with him, not a drama seeking nutter either.

cantstopl

So true !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:39 pm

So I finally watched the episode. I loved their date, considering the circumstances. I liked how playful they are with each other. I liked how he took her hand, kissed it and tucked it under his arm and how he held her face while they were dancing. Yep, he definitely has the moves. I also liked how he hugged her after the Chad tabloid drama. Yep, our girl has it bad for BBJ! Nobody else has a chance. No one. She only has eyes for Jordan! I still want a few tears from him this season. Is that too much to ask? giggling

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So I finally watched the episode.  I loved their date, considering the circumstances.  I liked how playful they are with each other.  I liked how he took her hand, kissed it and tucked it under his arm and how he held her face while they were dancing.  Yep, he definitely has the moves.  I also liked how he hugged her after the Chad tabloid drama.  Yep, our girl has it bad for BBJ!   Nobody else has a chance.  No one.  She only has eyes for Jordan!   I still want a few tears from him this season.  Is that too much to ask?  giggling

So many cute moments! On the boat, I loved when he told/asked her if they're "in this thing" and she said, she "thought so." And then a bit later, she turned herself around because she wanted him to cuddle her. It's a very different, sweet part of Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So I finally watched the episode.  I loved their date, considering the circumstances.  I liked how playful they are with each other.  I liked how he took her hand, kissed it and tucked it under his arm and how he held her face while they were dancing.  Yep, he definitely has the moves.  I also liked how he hugged her after the Chad tabloid drama.  Yep, our girl has it bad for BBJ!   Nobody else has a chance.  No one.  She only has eyes for Jordan!   I still want a few tears from him this season.  Is that too much to ask?  giggling

YESSSSSSSS ! Tears would be awesome.

Wish we could write this crap for these folk.

Oh and I feel completely let down by them not showing the hugging in the corridor part. How dare ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:21 pm

I hate to bring the brother into it again, but I feel Jordan may have a lot of insecurities that stem from that whole situation. He seems guarded to me, but I'm starting to see glimpses of him opening up. The bad boys I dated in my 20's were that way for a reason and most of it stemmed from their home life. I guess that's why I am giving Jordan the benefit of the doubt, as crazy as that sounds. I think deep down he is quite insecure. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Well next would appears to be the epi, where in one preview BBJ said he feels like once again he has to defend himself and her playing with his hair, based on clothing from previews last night.... I wonder if that is a convo that takes place after James voices his concerns ref BBJ. no idea

But by her smile/smirk looking at him sitting on the couch, tells me she's over everybody but our boy BBJ. :Nod:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:27 pm

She was over everyone else from the time they had their sit down in ep 1.

Forgot to add IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:29 pm

^^ No doubt. It was game over. Thanks for playing everyone. Buh-bye. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  No doubt.  It was game over.  Thanks for playing everyone.  Buh-bye.  laugh out loud

Thats what Jordan said ! She should have listened to him and packed it all up.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

I think I posted this last night but BBJ looks like he belongs in the T-Birds gang from Grease in the scene where she's questioning him again. And also, Jo's style of questioning is amazing: first she cuddles up to him/plays with his hair/puts her face milimeters from his AND then asks the key questions. It's hilarious.

There is just no chance that anyone was ever, ever going to be f1 once BBJ walked onto the scene.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan