SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:Finally watched the garbage time int. and omg even more so now I can completely see how women become so take by him. He's cute, and witty, and really knows how to carry a conversation :hearts love:. Like sometimes in interviews, it feels like the interviewer is pulling teeth to get an answer, but he just seemed so personable. Jojo clearly never stood a chance laugh out loud
Uh not only did she stand no chance and he was always going to be f1, she never even stood a chance for them to flip flop positions with him as the one choosing her imo. She could have pretended this show was The Bachelorette for a little while longer but the moment she started begging for reassurance before even a 1:1 date, it was all over laugh out loud She's adorable.

And I love this one. I think BBJ could have said, "Jo, wanna go club those baby seals to death?!" And Jo would have had the exact same reaction:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 6b7fb558579caedea70d98eb107422b4_zpsrzuabq8i

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Another photo of Mr. Baddy

https://mobile.twitter.com/apple_brady/status/746513596750827521/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Look at their smiles! seeing hearts

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jaycee1824/status/743151920114655233/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Finally watched the garbage time int. and omg even more so now I can completely see how women become so take by him. He's cute, and witty, and really knows how to carry a conversation :hearts love:. Like sometimes in interviews, it feels like the interviewer is pulling teeth to get an answer, but he just seemed so personable. Jojo clearly never stood a chance laugh out loud
Uh not only did she stand no chance and he was always going to be f1, she never even stood a chance for them to flip flop positions with him as the one choosing her imo. She could have pretended this show was The Bachelorette for a little while longer but the moment she started begging for reassurance before even a 1:1 date, it was all over laugh out loud She's adorable.

And I love this one. I think BBJ could have said, "Jo, wanna go club those baby seals to death?!" And Jo would have had the exact same reaction:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 6b7fb558579caedea70d98eb107422b4_zpsrzuabq8i

What did he say to her in that moment?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Something about "being in this thing together" iirc. Maybe someone remembers or wants to rewatch, what a struggle!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:

This one and the one from where he was explaining about his past relationship in epi 3 i think sitting on the couch and she layed her head on his shoulder and nuzzled up against him...was so freakin adorable. She from night one was getting her nuzzle on with him, trying him out to see how they would cuddle together in the future.. laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Yes please !!!!!
Ditto!

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Something about "being in this thing together" iirc. Maybe someone remembers or wants to rewatch, what a struggle!!

something about her knowing where he was at( ref feeling about her) she said i think i do and put that move on him, then leaned her head back up under his chin, so they began kissing , i believe. seeing hearts cloud nine

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 pm

traveler90 wrote:Thanks, Ladybug! I love each and every picture awwww heartbeat

Awww. They can't keep their hands off each other! :cutesmile!:

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Dessler wrote:I am about to make a video for Jordelle...do we all agree to use the "love me like you do" song?
Or do  have any other suggestions?

That's a song I really like and sort of matches with what we know about them. After all it was on the sound track of 50 shades of grey. Embarressed! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

Perfect choice IMO.
They can play it at their wedding.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Totally in sync... Matching steps and hair smoothing at the same time!   Hugesmile laugh out loud  

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 A45ad3a01fc6ad978da5388c1fa64948_zpst6wjagvu
My SC
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:37 pm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan