SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Ok so I said that I would list out some similarities In the activities and likes or jojo and Jordan from looking at their instagram accounts. Which leads me to think that they just might have enough in common to make a go of this thing. 

Instead of doing one master list I will do a series of posts since I am like a moron on this iPad at the best of times(see my siggy) with all the typos and auto correct garbage I type.

starting some tonight.....wish me luck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by weetybix Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:57 pm

ElonM wrote:These two are so comfortable with each other. Look at Jordan's pants. giggling  So tight.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Bf727a97-cc1f-485a-9b93-80bb834c9f24

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p36-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

OMG yes! Looks like man leggings with a shiny sheen!! cantstopl

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 am

weetybix wrote:
ElonM wrote:These two are so comfortable with each other. Look at Jordan's pants. giggling  So tight.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Bf727a97-cc1f-485a-9b93-80bb834c9f24

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p36-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

OMG yes! Looks like man leggings with a shiny sheen!! cantstopl

Well you know that butt,, dat butt....hehe he has nice thighs too...i love the playfulness, and natural cuteness between them, it doesnt look forced or anything scripted. cant wait to see more of these two.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Made for each other - Submission1

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 am

cryo machines :

Just a little -273 degree liquid nitrogen chamber "fun" today #cryo #recovery by @jrodgers11

https://www.instagram.com/jrodgers11/

#cryo #hurtssogood by @joelle_fletcher

https://www.instagram.com/joelle_fletcher/

Yep, what are the odds ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:08 am

laugh out loud totally random! 

I'm looking forward to them becoming Nashvillians along with my other favs, there's even a reformed semi-BB that BBJ can play with!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Made for Each other : Submission 2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:13 am

• Boxing as a form of excersise :

jrodgers11Little mid-day boxing workout at @titlenashville #manbunwednesday 
    WARNING: heavy bags may have been damaged prior to the making of this photograph

• joelle_fletcherLate night boxing sesh. #tootired

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:15 am

did they both just post photos of themselves in the cryo machines?  I could not find the photos on their Instagram accounts?  If so that is pretty obvious.!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:17 am

^^^No, i am pretty sure this was a while back ago...not recent Smiley

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:18 am

weetybix wrote:^^^No, i am pretty sure this was a while back ago...not recent Smiley

Oh right those postings are of similarities in their past posts. Goodness I thought maybe we just hit the jackpot of spoilers. giggling

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty submission 3

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:21 am

Other excersise :

Psquad hitting it hard today @bclions_official @richie_leone #cfbh #qbcountry by @jrodgers11

Workout sesh w/ the only person that doesn't get sick of me complaining-@seb_p12!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty submission 4

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 am

Perfecting their golf swing:

Working on my work break, and it needs some work #D1 by @jrodgers11

#2 hole fun.... by @joelle_fletcher

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:31 am

So glad I found this thread. Despite all the info that's come out, I actually find myself really liking both Jordan and Jojo as individuals, and with all the hate coming their way, where I was indifferent before, I'm really rooting for them as a couple now

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan